Total Posts:30|Showing Posts:1-30
Jump to topic:

If Milk Was Black Would It Be Racist?

xXCryptoXx
Posts: 5,000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2013 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
This is perhaps the most thought provoking question I have to give to you all.

Lately I have been hearing many complaints that milk is racist because everyone loves it and it is white!

WELL I SAY TO YOU, IF MILK WAS BLACK WOULD IT STILL BE RACIST?!

I think you would would support it's rights! I think you would all be supporting the black milk community because you said "THEY. CAN. DO IT." But why doesn't white milk ever get this kind of support?!

Are you being racist by not being surprised that white milk is so enjoyable yet you constantly praise and support the rights of black milk? I. THINK. YES.

...Thoughts anyone?
Nolite Timere
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2013 10:06:31 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
No, because the black milk has been oppressed for years. It's payback.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
xXCryptoXx
Posts: 5,000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2013 10:10:36 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/22/2013 10:06:31 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
No, because the black milk has been oppressed for years. It's payback.

That would imply black milk exists.

That is disgusting.

I am racist.
Nolite Timere
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2013 10:14:19 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/22/2013 10:10:36 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 6/22/2013 10:06:31 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
No, because the black milk has been oppressed for years. It's payback.

That would imply black milk exists.

That is disgusting.

I am racist.

You just haven't seen black milk as a result of the oppression.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
xXCryptoXx
Posts: 5,000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2013 10:16:01 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/22/2013 10:14:19 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 6/22/2013 10:10:36 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 6/22/2013 10:06:31 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
No, because the black milk has been oppressed for years. It's payback.

That would imply black milk exists.

That is disgusting.

I am racist.

You just haven't seen black milk as a result of the oppression.

Are you implying that white milk as oppressed and became black?
Nolite Timere
YYW
Posts: 36,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2013 10:17:29 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Milk is white, therefore it is racist!

If only this wasn't the same logic used to impugn Paula Dean!
Tsar of DDO
Noumena
Posts: 6,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2013 10:19:00 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
/Philosophy forum
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
Rational_Thinker9119
Posts: 9,054
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2013 9:05:01 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/22/2013 10:05:29 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
This is perhaps the most thought provoking question I have to give to you all.

Lately I have been hearing many complaints that milk is racist because everyone loves it and it is white!

WELL I SAY TO YOU, IF MILK WAS BLACK WOULD IT STILL BE RACIST?!

I think you would would support it's rights! I think you would all be supporting the black milk community because you said "THEY. CAN. DO IT." But why doesn't white milk ever get this kind of support?!

Are you being racist by not being surprised that white milk is so enjoyable yet you constantly praise and support the rights of black milk? I. THINK. YES.

...Thoughts anyone?

People like chocolate milk better.
xXCryptoXx
Posts: 5,000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2013 9:45:05 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/23/2013 9:05:01 AM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
At 6/22/2013 10:05:29 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
This is perhaps the most thought provoking question I have to give to you all.

Lately I have been hearing many complaints that milk is racist because everyone loves it and it is white!

WELL I SAY TO YOU, IF MILK WAS BLACK WOULD IT STILL BE RACIST?!

I think you would would support it's rights! I think you would all be supporting the black milk community because you said "THEY. CAN. DO IT." But why doesn't white milk ever get this kind of support?!

Are you being racist by not being surprised that white milk is so enjoyable yet you constantly praise and support the rights of black milk? I. THINK. YES.

...Thoughts anyone?

People like chocolate milk better.

Everyone who likes chocolate milk better is racist and everyone who likes white milk better is racist.

Care to refute my logic?
Nolite Timere
AlbinoBunny
Posts: 3,781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2013 10:45:27 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
P1: All black cows always make black milk.
P2: Black milk is racist.
P3: If a cow makes racist milk, that cow is racist.
P4: If a black cow is racist, it will always attack a white cow on sight.
P5: Black cows don't always attack white cows on sight.

C1: Black milk is not racist. Or at least one of the following... P1, P3, P4 or P5 are incorrect. But they're axioms, so black milk is not racist.
bladerunner060 | bsh1 , 2014! Presidency campaign!

http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org... - Running for president.
http://www.debate.org... - Running as his vice president.

May the best man win!
xXCryptoXx
Posts: 5,000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2013 12:02:13 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/23/2013 10:45:27 AM, AlbinoBunny wrote:
P1: All black cows always make black milk.
P2: Black milk is racist.
P3: If a cow makes racist milk, that cow is racist.
P4: If a black cow is racist, it will always attack a white cow on sight.
P5: Black cows don't always attack white cows on sight.

C1: Black milk is not racist. Or at least one of the following... P1, P3, P4 or P5 are incorrect. But they're axioms, so black milk is not racist.

Eheh! No! P4 is completely wrong! Don't you know cows are passive aggresive?!
Nolite Timere
AlbinoBunny
Posts: 3,781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2013 2:32:32 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/23/2013 12:02:13 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
At 6/23/2013 10:45:27 AM, AlbinoBunny wrote:
P1: All black cows always make black milk.
P2: Black milk is racist.
P3: If a cow makes racist milk, that cow is racist.
P4: If a black cow is racist, it will always attack a white cow on sight.
P5: Black cows don't always attack white cows on sight.

C1: Black milk is not racist. Or at least one of the following... P1, P3, P4 or P5 are incorrect. But they're axioms, so black milk is not racist.

Eheh! No! P4 is completely wrong! Don't you know cows are passive aggresive?!

Haven't you seen them charge? Like whenever a brown cow sees a white one?
bladerunner060 | bsh1 , 2014! Presidency campaign!

http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org... - Running for president.
http://www.debate.org... - Running as his vice president.

May the best man win!
Sidewalker
Posts: 3,713
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2013 8:33:45 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
The color of milk shouldn't matter.

I have a dream that we will one day live in a world where milk will not be judged by the color of it's liquid, but by the content of it's character.
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." " C. W. Leadbeater
sadolite
Posts: 8,838
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2013 8:47:15 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
The question is no longer "is it racist" the question now is "what isn't"
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
The_Fool_on_the_hill
Posts: 6,071
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2013 12:03:01 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/22/2013 10:05:29 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
This is perhaps the most thought provoking question I have to give to you all.

Lately I have been hearing many complaints that milk is racist because everyone loves it and it is white!

WELL I SAY TO YOU, IF MILK WAS BLACK WOULD IT STILL BE RACIST?!

I think you would would support it's rights! I think you would all be supporting the black milk community because you said "THEY. CAN. DO IT." But why doesn't white milk ever get this kind of support?!

Are you being racist by not being surprised that white milk is so enjoyable yet you constantly praise and support the rights of black milk? I. THINK. YES.

...Thoughts anyone?

The Fool: Beyond every intentional act is motivating principle, I understand your frustration, but there are better ways to get it out. Just be straight forward, state your case, its free speech.

Ha! Yeah right, People are trained sleeper cells ready to lay social punishment, at sight of opposing ideological views against The master of Religions. The Bestowing Religion. The Giant, the religion that allows other religions The Right to even be Religions, grows powerful as religions such as scientology and others accept licence to be a Religion by the Masters. Like Christianity, Islam, and many others, they assert, pay tribute, grant Authority, admit inferiority, submission, obedience and servitude to the New king of kings of all Religions, Secularism, and thus succumb. I like that, I like you, Like that. That way. The way you are.
<(8J)
"The bud disappears when the blossom breaks through, and we might say that the former is refuted by the latter; in the same way when the fruit comes, the blossom may be explained to be a false form of the plant's existence, for the fruit appears as its true nature in place of the blossom. These stages are not merely differentiated; they supplant one another as being incompatible with one another." G. W. F. HEGEL
benevolent
Posts: 1,040
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2013 12:06:06 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/24/2013 12:03:01 AM, The_Fool_on_the_hill wrote:
At 6/22/2013 10:05:29 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
This is perhaps the most thought provoking question I have to give to you all.

Lately I have been hearing many complaints that milk is racist because everyone loves it and it is white!

WELL I SAY TO YOU, IF MILK WAS BLACK WOULD IT STILL BE RACIST?!

I think you would would support it's rights! I think you would all be supporting the black milk community because you said "THEY. CAN. DO IT." But why doesn't white milk ever get this kind of support?!

Are you being racist by not being surprised that white milk is so enjoyable yet you constantly praise and support the rights of black milk? I. THINK. YES.

...Thoughts anyone?

The Fool: Beyond every intentional act is motivating principle, I understand your frustration, but there are better ways to get it out. Just be straight forward, state your case, its free speech.

Ha! Yeah right, People are trained sleeper cells ready to lay social punishment, at sight of opposing ideological views against The master of Religions. The Bestowing Religion. The Giant, the religion that allows other religions The Right to even be Religions, grows powerful as religions such as scientology and others accept licence to be a Religion by the Masters. Like Christianity, Islam, and many others, they assert, pay tribute, grant Authority, admit inferiority, submission, obedience and servitude to the New king of kings of all Religions, Secularism, and thus succumb. I like that, I like you, Like that. That way. The way you are.
<(8J)

Agreed.

BJ
mathdebator
Posts: 72
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2013 10:25:15 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
The sun is yellow (actually around 4300k white) so let's go kill it for being racist and not providing black light.
2-D
Posts: 226
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2013 11:23:26 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
This is offensive. How could I possibly tell if I had stirred in the right amount of chocolate. I hate black milk and I don't care if it makes me racist!
k240
Posts: 2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2013 3:53:26 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 6/22/2013 10:17:29 PM, YYW wrote:
Milk is white, therefore it is racist!

If only this wasn't the same logic used to impugn Paula Dean!

Why do you say that? You may as well say, "the clouds are white, they are racist", or "daisies are white, they are racist", and so forth.

Why are people racist anyway? Whether I am wearing a white shirt of a black shirt, people don't care, but whether I have white skin or black skin, people do care.

I'd be interested to hear a black person's opinion on racism.
Poetaster
Posts: 587
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2013 3:56:43 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/3/2013 3:53:26 PM, k240 wrote:
I'd be interested to hear a black person's opinion on racism.

White man's opinion not good enough for ya? I bet you drink milk, too.
"The book you are looking for hasn't been written yet. What you are looking for you are going to have to find yourself, it's not going to be in a book..." -Sidewalker
Skynet
Posts: 674
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2013 3:59:37 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I might develop Blacktose Intolerance.
One perk to being a dad is you get to watch cartoons again without explaining yourself.
xXCryptoXx
Posts: 5,000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2013 5:47:00 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 7/3/2013 3:56:43 PM, Poetaster wrote:
At 7/3/2013 3:53:26 PM, k240 wrote:
I'd be interested to hear a black person's opinion on racism.

White man's opinion not good enough for ya? I bet you drink milk, too.

Lol.
Nolite Timere
Bannanawamajama
Posts: 125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2013 6:08:54 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
You know what's racist? That the only milknority you care about is Black. Why isn't anyone concerned that despite chocolate milk quickly rising to prominience especially among a younger more progressive generation, strawberry milk has yet to achieve even a modicum of the same respect? Why does no one include yellow milk(cheese) in the equation? You know 50% of the world milk population is yellow, and they are dominating the global economy(citation needed), but no, in America its all about chocolate rights!