Total Posts:113|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Krauss vs Craig: Full Video

Mirza
Posts: 16,992
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2013 1:06:41 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I watched it. Nothing in-depth from either side, but Krauss should really stop talking about philosophy. Craig got him down on the moral argument.
Sargon
Posts: 524
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2013 9:17:22 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Krauss *really* did lose it when it came to the historicity of Jesus. His opening presentation seemed to be Atheism 101 arguments like 'nobody believes in Zeus anymore'.
Sargon
Posts: 524
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2013 9:17:52 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Although I didn't see him use a buzzer in either of the two videos. Perhaps the third one that has yet to be released?
Sargon
Posts: 524
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2013 4:28:17 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/2/2013 3:55:21 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
Krauss got pwned. Wasn't this a foregone conclusion?

He even conceded that Craig was able to explain how an all-good god could order the destruction of the Canaanites.
ClassicRobert
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/2/2013 10:03:53 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
It's debates like this that make me miss Christopher Hitchens.
Debate me: Economic decision theory should be adjusted to include higher-order preferences for non-normative purposes http://www.debate.org...

Do you really believe that? Or not? If you believe it, you should man up and defend it in a debate. -RoyLatham

My Pet Fish is such a Douche- NiamC

It's an app to meet friends and stuff, sort of like an adult club penguin- Thett3, describing Tinder
Orangatang
Posts: 442
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2013 2:44:58 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/2/2013 10:03:53 PM, ClassicRobert wrote:
It's debates like this that make me miss Christopher Hitchens.

Was thinking the same thing watching the debate. Overall, Krauss did seem overeager and rude, he made some ok points and seemed to get the most claps. Krauss needs to learn how to stop stuttering and debate like a professional if hes going to continue doing these.
Read and Vote Please! http://www.debate.org...
popculturepooka
Posts: 7,926
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2013 9:39:52 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/2/2013 4:28:17 PM, Sargon wrote:
At 9/2/2013 3:55:21 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
Krauss got pwned. Wasn't this a foregone conclusion?


He even conceded that Craig was able to explain how an all-good god could order the destruction of the Canaanites.

Yeah. Which is absolutely ABSURD to me to me, but he simply didn't have the argumentative chops to back his position up. Ugh.
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
AeneasPhebe
Posts: 213
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2013 12:42:40 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/3/2013 9:39:52 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 9/2/2013 4:28:17 PM, Sargon wrote:
At 9/2/2013 3:55:21 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
Krauss got pwned. Wasn't this a foregone conclusion?


He even conceded that Craig was able to explain how an all-good god could order the destruction of the Canaanites.

Yeah. Which is absolutely ABSURD to me to me, but he simply didn't have the argumentative chops to back his position up. Ugh.

What about God's decisions and Laws are not absurd to you?
popculturepooka
Posts: 7,926
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2013 1:17:03 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/3/2013 12:42:40 PM, AeneasPhebe wrote:
At 9/3/2013 9:39:52 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 9/2/2013 4:28:17 PM, Sargon wrote:
At 9/2/2013 3:55:21 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
Krauss got pwned. Wasn't this a foregone conclusion?


He even conceded that Craig was able to explain how an all-good god could order the destruction of the Canaanites.

Yeah. Which is absolutely ABSURD to me to me, but he simply didn't have the argumentative chops to back his position up. Ugh.

What about God's decisions and Laws are not absurd to you?

Pretty obviously an all-GOOD God would not order the genocide of the Canaanites (nor any other people group for that matter). It's absolutely absurd that Krauss conceded that point since he is 100% correct on that issue. That wasn't the issue of debate, so, strictly speaking, it was irrelevant, but still...
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
AeneasPhebe
Posts: 213
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2013 1:43:04 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/3/2013 1:17:03 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 9/3/2013 12:42:40 PM, AeneasPhebe wrote:
At 9/3/2013 9:39:52 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 9/2/2013 4:28:17 PM, Sargon wrote:
At 9/2/2013 3:55:21 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
Krauss got pwned. Wasn't this a foregone conclusion?


He even conceded that Craig was able to explain how an all-good god could order the destruction of the Canaanites.

Yeah. Which is absolutely ABSURD to me to me, but he simply didn't have the argumentative chops to back his position up. Ugh.

What about God's decisions and Laws are not absurd to you?

Pretty obviously an all-GOOD God would not order the genocide of the Canaanites (nor any other people group for that matter). It's absolutely absurd that Krauss conceded that point since he is 100% correct on that issue. That wasn't the issue of debate, so, strictly speaking, it was irrelevant, but still...

It actually seems you have little understanding of scripture or why God ordered such actions. By your thinking all murders, raptist, and ungodly people should do as they wilt without divine judgment or coincidence. That even though God created man in His image and design, those who sought to disrupt that design and gene in their own image should have right to do so.
popculturepooka
Posts: 7,926
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2013 1:47:26 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/3/2013 1:43:04 PM, AeneasPhebe wrote:
At 9/3/2013 1:17:03 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 9/3/2013 12:42:40 PM, AeneasPhebe wrote:
At 9/3/2013 9:39:52 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 9/2/2013 4:28:17 PM, Sargon wrote:
At 9/2/2013 3:55:21 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
Krauss got pwned. Wasn't this a foregone conclusion?


He even conceded that Craig was able to explain how an all-good god could order the destruction of the Canaanites.

Yeah. Which is absolutely ABSURD to me to me, but he simply didn't have the argumentative chops to back his position up. Ugh.

What about God's decisions and Laws are not absurd to you?

Pretty obviously an all-GOOD God would not order the genocide of the Canaanites (nor any other people group for that matter). It's absolutely absurd that Krauss conceded that point since he is 100% correct on that issue. That wasn't the issue of debate, so, strictly speaking, it was irrelevant, but still...

It actually seems you have little understanding of scripture or why God ordered such actions. By your thinking all murders, raptist, and ungodly people should do as they wilt without divine judgment or coincidence. That even though God created man in His image and design, those who sought to disrupt that design and gene in their own image should have right to do so.

*yawn* Do you want to formally debate me on this? I understand pretty well the rationales people use to try to come up with a morally sufficient reason why God would order genocide and they are all absolutely terrible. Like the one you just gave right now.
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
AeneasPhebe
Posts: 213
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2013 1:52:54 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/3/2013 1:47:26 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 9/3/2013 1:43:04 PM, AeneasPhebe wrote:
At 9/3/2013 1:17:03 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 9/3/2013 12:42:40 PM, AeneasPhebe wrote:
At 9/3/2013 9:39:52 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 9/2/2013 4:28:17 PM, Sargon wrote:
At 9/2/2013 3:55:21 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
Krauss got pwned. Wasn't this a foregone conclusion?


He even conceded that Craig was able to explain how an all-good god could order the destruction of the Canaanites.

Yeah. Which is absolutely ABSURD to me to me, but he simply didn't have the argumentative chops to back his position up. Ugh.

What about God's decisions and Laws are not absurd to you?

Pretty obviously an all-GOOD God would not order the genocide of the Canaanites (nor any other people group for that matter). It's absolutely absurd that Krauss conceded that point since he is 100% correct on that issue. That wasn't the issue of debate, so, strictly speaking, it was irrelevant, but still...

It actually seems you have little understanding of scripture or why God ordered such actions. By your thinking all murders, raptist, and ungodly people should do as they wilt without divine judgment or coincidence. That even though God created man in His image and design, those who sought to disrupt that design and gene in their own image should have right to do so.

*yawn* Do you want to formally debate me on this? I understand pretty well the rationales people use to try to come up with a morally sufficient reason why God would order genocide and they are all absolutely terrible. Like the one you just gave right now.

Do the world a favor and do not claim you are in anyway a Christian or have basic Christian doctrine which would be first to not even act as if you have any morality above God's own. That is your first problem, you think you are wiser than God. You miss the basic tenants of the faith and then because of it miss understanding all together. You lack the spirit of God to know or understand such things. You cannot even pick up they story line in the Bible to that point and why those people had to be killed. But that is your problem.
popculturepooka
Posts: 7,926
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2013 2:21:18 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/3/2013 1:52:54 PM, AeneasPhebe wrote:
At 9/3/2013 1:47:26 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 9/3/2013 1:43:04 PM, AeneasPhebe wrote:
At 9/3/2013 1:17:03 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 9/3/2013 12:42:40 PM, AeneasPhebe wrote:
At 9/3/2013 9:39:52 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 9/2/2013 4:28:17 PM, Sargon wrote:
At 9/2/2013 3:55:21 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
Krauss got pwned. Wasn't this a foregone conclusion?


He even conceded that Craig was able to explain how an all-good god could order the destruction of the Canaanites.

Yeah. Which is absolutely ABSURD to me to me, but he simply didn't have the argumentative chops to back his position up. Ugh.

What about God's decisions and Laws are not absurd to you?

Pretty obviously an all-GOOD God would not order the genocide of the Canaanites (nor any other people group for that matter). It's absolutely absurd that Krauss conceded that point since he is 100% correct on that issue. That wasn't the issue of debate, so, strictly speaking, it was irrelevant, but still...

It actually seems you have little understanding of scripture or why God ordered such actions. By your thinking all murders, raptist, and ungodly people should do as they wilt without divine judgment or coincidence. That even though God created man in His image and design, those who sought to disrupt that design and gene in their own image should have right to do so.

*yawn* Do you want to formally debate me on this? I understand pretty well the rationales people use to try to come up with a morally sufficient reason why God would order genocide and they are all absolutely terrible. Like the one you just gave right now.

Do the world a favor and do not claim you are in anyway a Christian or have basic Christian doctrine which would be first to not even act as if you have any morality above God's own. That is your first problem, you think you are wiser than God. You miss the basic tenants of the faith and then because of it miss understanding all together. You lack the spirit of God to know or understand such things. You cannot even pick up they story line in the Bible to that point and why those people had to be killed. But that is your problem.

So basically you're trying telling me that you're too scared to formally debate me on this subject? I dare you to trot out our assortment of bad arguments and spurious assumptions there. ;)
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
AeneasPhebe
Posts: 213
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2013 2:22:40 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/3/2013 1:47:26 PM, popculturepooka wrote:

*yawn* Do you want to formally debate me on this? I understand pretty well the rationales people use to try to come up with a morally sufficient reason why God would order genocide and they are all absolutely terrible. Like the one you just gave right now.

I know you *yawn* in mockery the very God you claim on your profile. Matter fact the only people you respond to I have seen is Christians to oppose their comments, which is not wholly bad but is a bit off when you claim to be Christian which means you should support the Bible and Jesus Christ but your post does not support that. You oppose the Bible and Jesus Christ. You rather oppose it than give God the credit that you just do not understand. Instead you oppose it and say God is morally wrong and then claim you are a Christian, far from it buddy. God had the Canaanites destroyed and others around them because they were giants and had angel seed in them in attempt to stop Jesus Christ from coming. What do you think the flood was for? Because sons of God mated with human women read Genesis 6. It happened again also in Genesis 6. Why do you think the scouts told Aaron that the inhabinants in Canaan were giant and they were as grasshoppers to them?

Genesis 6:4
There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Job 1:6
Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them.

Job 2:1
Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the Lord.

Job 38:7
When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

Jude 1:6
And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

Numbers 13:33
And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.
popculturepooka
Posts: 7,926
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2013 2:31:59 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/3/2013 2:22:40 PM, AeneasPhebe wrote:
At 9/3/2013 1:47:26 PM, popculturepooka wrote:

*yawn* Do you want to formally debate me on this? I understand pretty well the rationales people use to try to come up with a morally sufficient reason why God would order genocide and they are all absolutely terrible. Like the one you just gave right now.

I know you *yawn* in mockery the very God you claim on your profile.

Nope, I *yawn* because I've seen bad arguments like yours countless times and it's boring to me if you don't want to formally debate me on it. Anybody can make comments like your when they don't have to back them up in a debate.

Matter fact the only people you respond to I have seen is Christians to oppose their comments,

You've been what, a week? ROFL! Ask anybody here - I debate with everyone.

which is not wholly bad but is a bit off when you claim to be Christian which means you should support the Bible and Jesus Christ but your post does not support that. You oppose the Bible and Jesus Christ.

lol, okay.

You rather oppose it than give God the credit that you just do not understand. Instead you oppose it and say God is morally wrong and then claim you are a Christian, far from it buddy.

I never said God was morally wrong. I said an all-good God would never order genocide. Ergo, since God is all good he didn't order genocide thus committing no moral wrong.

God had the Canaanites destroyed and others around them because they were giants and had angel seed in them in attempt to stop Jesus Christ from coming. What do you think the flood was for? Because sons of God mated with human women read Genesis 6. It happened again also in Genesis 6. Why do you think the scouts told Aaron that the inhabinants in Canaan were giant and they were as grasshoppers to them?

Genesis 6:4
There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Job 1:6
Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them.

Job 2:1
Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the Lord.

Job 38:7
When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

Jude 1:6
And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.


Numbers 13:33
And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.

Again. Debate me?
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
AeneasPhebe
Posts: 213
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2013 2:40:52 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/3/2013 2:31:59 PM, popculturepooka wrote:

I know you *yawn* in mockery the very God you claim on your profile.

Nope, I *yawn* because I've seen bad arguments like yours countless times and it's boring to me if you don't want to formally debate me on it. Anybody can make comments like your when they don't have to back them up in a debate.

You have not backed yourself up on the forums, why debate it then. Buck up and show some fight here before hand. I looked at your debates, I would not brag too hard buddy.

Matter fact the only people you respond to I have seen is Christians to oppose their comments,

You've been what, a week? ROFL! Ask anybody here - I debate with everyone.

Ask who? I have read many things here in my week and all recent post you have made is in opposition to Christians. Need references?

which is not wholly bad but is a bit off when you claim to be Christian which means you should support the Bible and Jesus Christ but your post does not support that. You oppose the Bible and Jesus Christ.

lol, okay.

It really is not okay but that's you.

You rather oppose it than give God the credit that you just do not understand. Instead you oppose it and say God is morally wrong and then claim you are a Christian, far from it buddy.

I never said God was morally wrong. I said an all-good God would never order genocide. Ergo, since God is all good he didn't order genocide thus committing no moral wrong.

Really, He did not command the Hebrews to kill the Canaanites and surrounding nations. I guess that was just a made-up story in the Bible or was solely a Hebrew decision without God.

God had the Canaanites destroyed and others around them because they were giants and had angel seed in them in attempt to stop Jesus Christ from coming. What do you think the flood was for? Because sons of God mated with human women read Genesis 6. It happened again also in Genesis 6. Why do you think the scouts told Aaron that the inhabinants in Canaan were giant and they were as grasshoppers to them?

Genesis 6:4
There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Job 1:6
Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them.

Job 2:1
Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the Lord.

Job 38:7
When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

Jude 1:6
And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.


Numbers 13:33
And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.

Again. Debate me?

Until you impress me with dialect then I would not waste my time. You seem to copy and paste anyway. Why would I debate a website?
popculturepooka
Posts: 7,926
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2013 2:53:37 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/3/2013 2:40:52 PM, AeneasPhebe wrote:
At 9/3/2013 2:31:59 PM, popculturepooka wrote:

I know you *yawn* in mockery the very God you claim on your profile.

Nope, I *yawn* because I've seen bad arguments like yours countless times and it's boring to me if you don't want to formally debate me on it. Anybody can make comments like your when they don't have to back them up in a debate.

You have not backed yourself up on the forums, why debate it then. Buck up and show some fight here before hand. I looked at your debates, I would not brag too hard buddy.


I'm not bragging; I'm simply stating a fact. I've debated this about 1000 times in the forums before; I'm tired of doing so. Yet no one ever wants to formally debate me on the subject...hmmm.

Matter fact the only people you respond to I have seen is Christians to oppose their comments,

You've been what, a week? ROFL! Ask anybody here - I debate with everyone.

Ask who? I have read many things here in my week and all recent post you have made is in opposition to Christians. Need references?


"Anybody." And, so what? Are Christians somehow immune to criticism?

which is not wholly bad but is a bit off when you claim to be Christian which means you should support the Bible and Jesus Christ but your post does not support that. You oppose the Bible and Jesus Christ.

lol, okay.

It really is not okay but that's you.

You rather oppose it than give God the credit that you just do not understand. Instead you oppose it and say God is morally wrong and then claim you are a Christian, far from it buddy.

I never said God was morally wrong. I said an all-good God would never order genocide. Ergo, since God is all good he didn't order genocide thus committing no moral wrong.

Really, He did not command the Hebrews to kill the Canaanites and surrounding nations.

That seems about right.

I guess that was just a made-up story in the Bible or

Or an etiological narrative.

was solely a Hebrew decision without God.

That seems plausible.

God had the Canaanites destroyed and others around them because they were giants and had angel seed in them in attempt to stop Jesus Christ from coming. What do you think the flood was for? Because sons of God mated with human women read Genesis 6. It happened again also in Genesis 6. Why do you think the scouts told Aaron that the inhabinants in Canaan were giant and they were as grasshoppers to them?

Genesis 6:4
There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Job 1:6
Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them.

Job 2:1
Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the Lord.

Job 38:7
When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

Jude 1:6
And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.


Numbers 13:33
And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.

Again. Debate me?

Until you impress me with dialect then I would not waste my time. You seem to copy and paste anyway. Why would I debate a website?

Should be easy to beat me then, no?
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
AeneasPhebe
Posts: 213
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2013 3:08:16 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/3/2013 2:53:37 PM, popculturepooka wrote:

I'm not bragging; I'm simply stating a fact. I've debated this about 1000 times in the forums before; I'm tired of doing so. Yet no one ever wants to formally debate me on the subject...hmmm.

Fair enough, references?

Ask who? I have read many things here in my week and all recent post you have made is in opposition to Christians. Need references?

"Anybody." And, so what? Are Christians somehow immune to criticism?

Anybody is generic. No names? Certainly not immune but you would think a self claiming Christian would not oppose the scriptures but you are exemption to the rule.

That seems about right.

Though it is not right.

I guess that was just a made-up story in the Bible or

Or an etiological narrative.

was solely a Hebrew decision without God.

That seems plausible.

Seeming that God takes claim on His Word which is, the Bible, it is not plausible. It is only plausible to someone who does not believe the Bible nor that God influenced it or the people who wrote it. That seems most plausible here.

Should be easy to beat me then, no?

With you confidence it should be easy to just dismantle my argument here but you refuse because you have not the time. If you have not the time or patience here, you wouldn't in debate. I challenge you here but you seem to run from that.

What is it you wish to actually debate about?
Orangatang
Posts: 442
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2013 3:46:05 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Great Debate Topic: Is God justified in ordering Genocide against the Canaanites?
This is a debate I would definitely read fervently AeneasPhebe has to stop being such a puss and debate him.
Read and Vote Please! http://www.debate.org...
AeneasPhebe
Posts: 213
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2013 4:02:20 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/3/2013 3:46:05 PM, Orangatang wrote:
Great Debate Topic: Is God justified in ordering Genocide against the Canaanites?
This is a debate I would definitely read fervently AeneasPhebe has to stop being such a puss and debate him.

Who is running from the conversation? I have challenged here and asked for what it is he wants to debate but he just throws sticks and runs. You need to comprehend what a puss actually is or learn how to read properly.
AeneasPhebe
Posts: 213
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2013 4:04:48 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
popculturepooka

Lay out your debate guidelines and full topic. You wanted to debate so it is on you to set it up and build a argument!
popculturepooka
Posts: 7,926
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2013 4:10:33 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 9/3/2013 3:46:05 PM, Orangatang wrote:
Great Debate Topic: Is God justified in ordering Genocide against the Canaanites?
This is a debate I would definitely read fervently AeneasPhebe has to stop being such a puss and debate him.

This.

I'd phrase it more like "Did God order the genocide of the Canaanites?" or "there are good reasons to believe that God ordered the genocide of the Canaanites" Where I'd be con on both, though.
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!