Jump to topic:

I orgasmed, therefore I am

AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2013 6:18:16 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
ihby;;;;;;kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhn. kkkkkkkkkjjn .kjjjkbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;hgvvvvvvvvknbvkgkjkkkkkkkkkkggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2013 6:31:47 PM
people are either:
A) preoccupied
B) don't care for this thread, or
C) don't understand it
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Magic8000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2013 6:43:07 PM
Seems legit.
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

"So Magic8000 believes Einstein was a proctologist who was persuaded by the Government and Hitler to fabricate the Theory of Relativity"- GWL-CPA
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2013 4:11:53 PM
At 9/20/2013 6:42:29 PM, Disquisition wrote:
In your last post the gggg's go off the screen on my cpu. Does that happen for anyone else.

Yes.
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
Sidewalker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2013 4:43:42 PM
At 9/21/2013 4:11:53 PM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 9/20/2013 6:42:29 PM, Disquisition wrote:
In your last post the gggg's go off the screen on my cpu. Does that happen for anyone else.

Yes.

Me too.
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." " C. W. Leadbeater
Sidewalker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2013 4:44:34 PM
At 9/20/2013 6:16:18 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
Plausibly a much more peaceful foundational truth than "I think, therefore I am," no?

Thinking isn't peaceful for you?
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." " C. W. Leadbeater
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2013 4:51:05 PM
At 9/21/2013 4:44:34 PM, Sidewalker wrote:
Plausibly a much more peaceful foundational truth than "I think, therefore I am," no?

No, it actually is, but it's not really a first state, is it? I'm actually reading a very good book at the moment, 'The Power of Now,' which basically speaks out against considering it the first state, as that's where all ills take hold. Plenty of God stuff thrown in, too. You'd probably like it.
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2013 6:04:36 PM
At 9/21/2013 4:51:05 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 9/21/2013 4:44:34 PM, Sidewalker wrote:

No, it actually is, but it's not really a first state, is it? I'm actually reading a very good book at the moment, 'The Power of Now,' which basically speaks out against considering it the first state, as that's where all ills take hold. Plenty of God stuff thrown in, too. You'd probably like it.

Considering an orgasm is accompanied by feelings of intense pleasure, I'd hardly call that "peaceful"... :P
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."