Total Posts:8|Showing Posts:1-8
Jump to topic:

Man and Science

Dazz
Posts: 1,163
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2013 11:07:06 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
If science is giving us the empirical evidence for all that is being happening just because the scientific law can be validated by experiment. Why can't you test the process of Man's development from the very beginning again for its biological aspects of procedures? How did man pop out into life?
Remove the "I want", remainder is the "peace". ~Al-Ghazali~
"This time will also pass", a dose to cure both; the excitement & the grievance. ~Ayaz~
themohawkninja
Posts: 816
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2013 6:30:32 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/23/2013 11:07:06 AM, Dazz wrote:
If science is giving us the empirical evidence for all that is being happening just because the scientific law can be validated by experiment. Why can't you test the process of Man's development from the very beginning again for its biological aspects of procedures? How did man pop out into life?

Could you clarify what you mean by that?
"Morals are simply a limit to man's potential."~Myself

Political correctness is like saying you can't have a steak, because a baby can't eat one ~Unknown
sdavio
Posts: 1,801
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/23/2013 8:13:58 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/23/2013 11:07:06 AM, Dazz wrote:
If science is giving us the empirical evidence for all that is being happening just because the scientific law can be validated by experiment. Why can't you test the process of Man's development from the very beginning again for its biological aspects of procedures? How did man pop out into life?

Because we don't have access to that empirical data,
"Logic is the money of the mind." - Karl Marx
Dazz
Posts: 1,163
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2013 2:21:52 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/23/2013 8:13:58 PM, sdavio wrote:
At 11/23/2013 11:07:06 AM, Dazz wrote:
If science is giving us the empirical evidence for all that is being happening just because the scientific law can be validated by experiment. Why can't you test the process of Man's development from the very beginning again for its biological aspects of procedures? How did man pop out into life?

Because we don't have access to that empirical data,

Without empirical data, how can we get to believe in that?
Remove the "I want", remainder is the "peace". ~Al-Ghazali~
"This time will also pass", a dose to cure both; the excitement & the grievance. ~Ayaz~
Dazz
Posts: 1,163
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2013 2:27:04 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/23/2013 6:30:32 PM, themohawkninja wrote:
At 11/23/2013 11:07:06 AM, Dazz wrote:
If science is giving us the empirical evidence for all that is being happening just because the scientific law can be validated by experiment. Why can't you test the process of Man's development from the very beginning again for its biological aspects of procedures? How did man pop out into life?

Could you clarify what you mean by that?

Procedure of biological aspects of Man's development _ Transition from immovable body to lively human.
Remove the "I want", remainder is the "peace". ~Al-Ghazali~
"This time will also pass", a dose to cure both; the excitement & the grievance. ~Ayaz~
sdavio
Posts: 1,801
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2013 2:29:34 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/24/2013 2:21:52 AM, Dazz wrote:
At 11/23/2013 8:13:58 PM, sdavio wrote:
At 11/23/2013 11:07:06 AM, Dazz wrote:
If science is giving us the empirical evidence for all that is being happening just because the scientific law can be validated by experiment. Why can't you test the process of Man's development from the very beginning again for its biological aspects of procedures? How did man pop out into life?

Because we don't have access to that empirical data,

Without empirical data, how can we get to believe in that?

Science says 'I don't know' where data is not sufficient to make any judgement.
"Logic is the money of the mind." - Karl Marx
Dazz
Posts: 1,163
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2013 2:36:16 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/24/2013 2:29:34 AM, sdavio wrote:
At 11/24/2013 2:21:52 AM, Dazz wrote:
At 11/23/2013 8:13:58 PM, sdavio wrote:
At 11/23/2013 11:07:06 AM, Dazz wrote:
If science is giving us the empirical evidence for all that is being happening just because the scientific law can be validated by experiment. Why can't you test the process of Man's development from the very beginning again for its biological aspects of procedures? How did man pop out into life?

Because we don't have access to that empirical data,

Without empirical data, how can we get to believe in that?

Science says 'I don't know' where data is not sufficient to make any judgement.

Thanks for concluding the issue.
Remove the "I want", remainder is the "peace". ~Al-Ghazali~
"This time will also pass", a dose to cure both; the excitement & the grievance. ~Ayaz~
themohawkninja
Posts: 816
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2013 8:22:45 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/24/2013 2:27:04 AM, Dazz wrote:
At 11/23/2013 6:30:32 PM, themohawkninja wrote:
At 11/23/2013 11:07:06 AM, Dazz wrote:
If science is giving us the empirical evidence for all that is being happening just because the scientific law can be validated by experiment. Why can't you test the process of Man's from the very beginning again for its biological aspects of procedures? How did man pop out into life?

Could you clarify what you mean by that?

Procedure of biological aspects of Man's development _ Transition from immovable body to lively human.

What immovable body are you referring to?
"Morals are simply a limit to man's potential."~Myself

Political correctness is like saying you can't have a steak, because a baby can't eat one ~Unknown