Jump to topic:

The Irresistible Resistance Of Human Mind : A

zohaib100
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2013 6:08:44 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
What I have observed and deeply consider a valid argument is the ability of a human mind to judge the pros and cons of a specific situation, its historical evidence and the upcoming trends i-e where the situation could end up and how his/her pro active approach can help him/her in achieving something that is not ordinary...
I hope my first point is cleared...I further explain it to the honorable forum... The sub conscience of every socially aware individual is at least under some control of that very human...So, he knows what will be the result of an active participation in a proposal or a situation...For example a cricketer...one knows he is talented, is appreciated by other players, but is over weight and his shyness is taking over his talent...though he knows that training or any other physical activity is required, but he dreams of becoming a fitter person while eating fatty burgers and watching movies on laptop...My concern is over the URGE which is there, but at the same time, it is Missing too...

I would request to kindly throw some philosophical light on this dual lazy human behavior....Can it be changed?...Can one work on it or it is the way life should move on throughout the world?

Regards
Syed Zohaib Abbas
Dazz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2013 9:18:04 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 11/24/2013 6:08:44 AM, zohaib100 wrote:
What I have observed and deeply consider a valid argument is the ability of a human mind to judge the pros and cons of a specific situation, its historical evidence and the upcoming trends i-e where the situation could end up and how his/her pro active approach can help him/her in achieving something that is not ordinary...
I hope my first point is cleared...I further explain it to the honorable forum... The sub conscience of every socially aware individual is at least under some control of that very human...So, he knows what will be the result of an active participation in a proposal or a situation...For example a cricketer...one knows he is talented, is appreciated by other players, but is over weight and his shyness is taking over his talent...though he knows that training or any other physical activity is required, but he dreams of becoming a fitter person while eating fatty burgers and watching movies on laptop...My concern is over the URGE which is there, but at the same time, it is Missing too...

I would request to kindly throw some philosophical light on this dual lazy human behavior....Can it be changed?...Can one work on it or it is the way life should move on throughout the world?

Regards
Syed Zohaib Abbas

Dear Zohaib I think you know it better than those whom you are asking to. I mean while I was planning to reply you I was going to type something else, in fact I typed somewhat the same but the meaning and idea I got at meanwhile get transited totally. And I am now asking you to rethink for the situation of dreaming for being fit with a burger bite in mouth, isn't it just like considering your query that is asked at the point of time when you know it already but can't examine it or get it in any way. I mean we do many things which we know are not worthy but we are pulled toward them by a force called "our self".

Anyhow apart from any ambiguity, I really believe in that you know better than others that what's our inner self motivations and what our ego is calling us toward. How our planning get turned around in a glimpse of a sight.

And you know better than them (others) that a wise person asked for two offerings; one was the ending with safety of faith at the next nearest door and other was the safety of faith with some additional benefits but at next to the first door means the second door. Thus he decided out for first offer because he was well aware of the intrinsic nature of volatility. He wasn't afraid but was cautious for not getting clutched up in his continuously changing and emerging self-fulfillment arbitrary desires. He was getting the safety at both doors but chose for the nearest one as he thought what if his mind get diversified while moving for the second door, and instead of going for his straight way destination, he can get astray in complexity.

So that's part of our nature to get attracted toward mysterious, that's key to understand that some mysterious can be dangerous.

And you know the code: when he makes you forget, keep remembering........ one and only one.
Remove the "I want", remainder is the "peace". ~Al-Ghazali~
"This time will also pass", a dose to cure both; the excitement & the grievance. ~Ayaz~