Jump to topic:

Calling all White Supremacists...

andrewssegura
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2013 10:30:09 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
As a Black-Hispanic Muslim, I believe that no human is above another except in that of piety in the eyes of God (none deserves to be worshiped but he). I would like to seriously discuss, human to human, why white supremacists, or any racial supremacists really why do white supremacists believe that whites are the superior race, and if you agree with the concept of racial separation ( Whites stay in Europe, Blacks in Africa, Asians in Asia, Native Americans in America) over racial extermination.

Again, I would like a serious conversation and open ended discussion. Feel free to speak your mind because there will always be ignorance if we are afraid to voice our opinions for fear of offending somebody. That DOES NOT mean however, that this is a green card to insulting people. There is a difference between saying " I believe Asians are sub-human and inferior to the Black race" and " Asians are gooky eyed animals". Those were just examples so, relax, but you get the point, we are trying to shed light and break down misconceptions. Just as Al-Queda misrepresents my religion, I understand the actions of violent Klan members of the Klu-Klux-Klan misrepresent white supremacists.

Overall,I ask for everyone to be mature, respectful regardless of belief, this discussion is about race. I will open another discussion about religion and race if that discussion develops.

Thank you for your time
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2013 9:17:17 AM
At 12/9/2013 10:30:09 PM, andrewssegura wrote:
As a Black-Hispanic Muslim, I believe that no human is above another except in that of piety in the eyes of God (none deserves to be worshiped but he). I would like to seriously discuss, human to human, why white supremacists, or any racial supremacists really why do white supremacists believe that whites are the superior race, and if you agree with the concept of racial separation ( Whites stay in Europe, Blacks in Africa, Asians in Asia, Native Americans in America) over racial extermination.

Again, I would like a serious conversation and open ended discussion. Feel free to speak your mind because there will always be ignorance if we are afraid to voice our opinions for fear of offending somebody. That DOES NOT mean however, that this is a green card to insulting people. There is a difference between saying " I believe Asians are sub-human and inferior to the Black race" and " Asians are gooky eyed animals". Those were just examples so, relax, but you get the point, we are trying to shed light and break down misconceptions. Just as Al-Queda misrepresents my religion, I understand the actions of violent Klan members of the Klu-Klux-Klan misrepresent white supremacists.

Overall,I ask for everyone to be mature, respectful regardless of belief, this discussion is about race. I will open another discussion about religion and race if that discussion develops.

Thank you for your time

First of all, I'm not a white supremacist at all.

I think white supremacy is usually more of an irrational emotional behavior, which certain white people act upon.

The only argument I can think of would be evolution? I mean wouldn't that be the best argument a white supremacist could argue? That blacks are inferior to whites, because they are lower down on the evolutionary chain? I disagree with this entirely, because black people are humans, but I suppose some people might say that white people are the "highest" life organisms when compared to blacks, asians, mexicans, etc.

But I suppose that argument would be more genetic than skin color...

Luckily, I've never met any real white supremacists so far... but I know they're out there somewhere.
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
themohawkninja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2013 10:56:46 PM
At 12/10/2013 9:17:17 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
First of all, I'm not a white supremacist at all.

I think white supremacy is usually more of an irrational emotional behavior, which certain white people act upon.

The only argument I can think of would be evolution? I mean wouldn't that be the best argument a white supremacist could argue? That blacks are inferior to whites, because they are lower down on the evolutionary chain? I disagree with this entirely, because black people are humans, but I suppose some people might say that white people are the "highest" life organisms when compared to blacks, asians, mexicans, etc.

But I suppose that argument would be more genetic than skin color...

Luckily, I've never met any real white supremacists so far... but I know they're out there somewhere.

Actually, considering that most humans evolved from Africa, I could see an argument, not so much on lesser evolved, but evolved on a more linear/non-diverse sort of way. Caucasians, who have evolved in not only the African environment, but also the temperate environment of Europe/America and the tropical environment of South America would be more diverse in their ability to survive.

Plus, if you can make the point that diversity is superior in surviving, as it allows a species to survive in more places at the same time, there is an argument for white supremacy there.
"Morals are simply a limit to man's potential."~Myself

Political correctness is like saying you can't have a steak, because a baby can't eat one ~Unknown