Total Posts:8|Showing Posts:1-8
Jump to topic:

Death Point and Your Efforts

Dazz
Posts: 1,163
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2013 5:45:03 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I just want a straight forward answer for you are alive and constantly moving towards your death point as time is passing, so whatever your intentions are those are just for a time period, you are for a specific time period, your reality is limited in a time span, your life is limited, hence following on what you think or perceive as rational is giving you and will give you at the end? Or why do you choose to be perfect in picking up all the logical and rational pace (if you're not living so then what else do you prefer while selecting your deeds and specially when arguing for your side, mean why do you argue for your point then).
Remove the "I want", remainder is the "peace". ~Al-Ghazali~
"This time will also pass", a dose to cure both; the excitement & the grievance. ~Ayaz~
sdavio
Posts: 1,801
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2013 9:58:54 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/10/2013 5:45:03 AM, Dazz wrote:
I just want a straight forward answer for you are alive and constantly moving towards your death point as time is passing,

And what point is that? We cannot describe death in a strictly technical sense as a move to being less 'alive' (animated) since science says that energy is always conserved. Therefore death is only a change. Would you not say that, in the time a person changes from 5 years old to 50, a profound change has taken place to the degree that it could be called a death?

so whatever your intentions are those are just for a time period, you are for a specific time period, your reality is limited in a time span, your life is limited, hence following on what you think or perceive as rational is giving you and will give you at the end?

I don't understand that part; but you should define the notion of 'your' (the individual) as well as what the time is limited to. At what point does death take place and why is it important, and how do you know that the the individual's time ends at that point?

Or why do you choose to be perfect in picking up all the logical and rational pace (if you're not living so then what else do you prefer while selecting your deeds and specially when arguing for your side, mean why do you argue for your point then).

Are you saying essentially "what's the point of arguing when you're going to die?"
"Logic is the money of the mind." - Karl Marx
Dazz
Posts: 1,163
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/11/2013 5:08:34 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 12/10/2013 9:58:54 AM, sdavio wrote:
At 12/10/2013 5:45:03 AM, Dazz wrote:
I just want a straight forward answer for you are alive and constantly moving towards your death point as time is passing,

And what point is that? We cannot describe death in a strictly technical sense as a move to being less 'alive' (animated)
So I'm not saying that change from life to death is like being "less alive".

since science says that energy is always conserved. Therefore death is only a change. Would you not say that, in the time a person changes from 5 years old to 50, a profound change has taken place to the degree that it could be called a death?
No that's not death, I'm taking death in the sense in which every one of us knows.

so whatever your intentions are those are just for a time period, you are for a specific time period, your reality is limited in a time span, your life is limited, hence following on what you think or perceive as rational is giving you and will give you at the end?

I don't understand that part; but you should define the notion of 1. 'your' (the individual) as well as what the 2. time is limited to. 3. At what point does death take place and why is it important, and how do you know that the the individual's time ends at that point?
1. "Your" is for anyone who's interested to reply.
2. Limited time means a person is alive for a time span, after that where is man?
3. I'm not specifying that point objectively, assume an arbitrary point in time when death of a person takes place.

Or why do you choose to be perfect in picking up all the logical and rational pace (if you're not living so then what else do you prefer while selecting your deeds and specially when arguing for your side, mean why do you argue for your point then).

Are you saying essentially "what's the point of arguing when you're going to die?"
Not so, main part is arguing for living as to be rational and yes essentially when you're going to die.
Remove the "I want", remainder is the "peace". ~Al-Ghazali~
"This time will also pass", a dose to cure both; the excitement & the grievance. ~Ayaz~
sadolite
Posts: 8,842
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2013 10:52:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I live to make and fix things

And I want to go out scratched up, banged up, beaten and pulverized by all that I do. Who wants to be a healthy dead man.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Dazz
Posts: 1,163
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2013 6:24:05 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/14/2013 1:44:40 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
I live, well, because there is nothing else better to do lol

Question is why you want to do better?
Remove the "I want", remainder is the "peace". ~Al-Ghazali~
"This time will also pass", a dose to cure both; the excitement & the grievance. ~Ayaz~
Rational_Thinker9119
Posts: 9,054
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/20/2013 1:06:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/20/2013 6:24:05 AM, Dazz wrote:
At 12/14/2013 1:44:40 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
I live, well, because there is nothing else better to do lol

Question is why you want to do better?

Because its better than not doing better? lol I don't know...
Dazz
Posts: 1,163
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2013 5:28:25 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 12/20/2013 1:06:10 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
At 12/20/2013 6:24:05 AM, Dazz wrote:
At 12/14/2013 1:44:40 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
I live, well, because there is nothing else better to do lol

Question is why you want to do better?

Because its better than not doing better? lol I don't know...

lol
Remove the "I want", remainder is the "peace". ~Al-Ghazali~
"This time will also pass", a dose to cure both; the excitement & the grievance. ~Ayaz~