Jump to topic:

/r/fuckingphilosophy

Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2014 11:20:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Go to there noi unless yer not hardcore enough.
http://np.reddit.com...
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2014 11:25:08 PM
A pretty funny one called "Sartre - The Transcendence of the Ego - Aight, I get it, but wats next?"

So, I been reading this dude S, and he's all 'bout the trascendence of the Ego and sh't. And I get it, I get it, but I'm a$sed out about 1 thing in particular.
So, there is this 2 conscience and one is like out of da world, not being aware of herself and sh't, and the other is like thinking "waat? I was sleep, now i realized dawg, i was thinking before." And that's all crazy and all 'cause it means that, like, we are free, like for real, and there is a spontaneous place in our minds. It's like consciousness is both itself and reflection of it.
But why is it that the Ego is transcendence? I got a beef with this terms B's. I ain't gettin it. I feel like this guy S was high or something. Is trascendence cause the first thoughless conscience is like, out of this world, u know, blunted or somethin' and the reflexive one is like, realizing she is?
So, if someone can break it down so I get it, I would appreciate it (Yo dawg, u know I would share out some benjamins if I could)

=======================================
["]fantasticraig 4 points 1 month ago
B'tch is transcendence cuz when brotha is all out there chillin' in the world there ain't no ego. Its only when dat sh't gets reflective that a fool a$s feels they self in they world. Ego is transcended because it ain't being looked at as the center point of consciousness. It ain't me sitting there lookin' at dat a$s, there is just dat a$s to start off with and then only later does a brother note that its him lookin' at dat a$s.
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2014 12:41:35 AM
At 1/2/2014 12:32:14 AM, AnDoctuir wrote:
I'm gonna make f*ckin' posts there man.

Well the thing about that subreddit is that the posts are of the type that the posters [understand the subject] + [write like morons]. Yer missing half the key hombre.
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2014 12:50:43 AM
Homie, you're dumb as sh*t for all the philosophical cock you've sucked. And here, I was reading these two f*cks talk about Kant on here, those wrich and sdavio homies, and I was like dawg, them niggas is fuckin' dumb. If my boi Kant heard these niggas yappin' bou' what they was, all disrespecting his sh*t with dumb and n' sh*t, that nigga would be rollin' in his grave, ya hear? And these niggas think they learned. I was like maaan, yo. And then this nigga Noumena - stupid fuckin' name, I know - but he was like not sure he even fuckin' existed, yo. And this nigga thinks he boss. I dunno man, I dunno. It's all crazy up in here man. Maybe I'm the dumb. I sure don't fuckin' think so doe. Nigga didn't even know he existed, yo!
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2014 1:03:06 AM
Shout out to your boi, John Locke! Make it Lockean up in this motherf*cker, homestead that sh*t boiii!! Not like we could do without that sh*t, ya dig? All those e-ssential words, yo. See, we pimpin' dawg, rollin' with that sparklin' philosophical lexicon. Like the lexus with the chrome rims up in this sh*t, ya dig? And ye got yo boi WSA up in this sh*t, and, yeah, that nigga is dumb, I got ya bro, but the nigga got class, ya dig? Lockean. And the Focault. But you know that nigga's name sounds like "f*cker"? The f*ckin' French man, pansy-asss niggas bein' named "f*cker" by they mothers. They got that sh*t backwards dawg. Man.
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2014 1:38:01 AM
See, I get these motherf*ckers. I'm down with that deep thought, yo. But then you get these busters, dress-wearin' homies, and they like they have a clue. They don't doe, just some bitchasss foo's tryin' to get a cock ta suck. It's pathetic, yo. Big words don't make ya a playa homie, it's the deeeep thoughts, ya dig? Ya gotta get deep in that bitch, not fill ya mouth yo! That's where you trippin', spinko. See, you got potential homie, but ya caught up in the cock-suckin' game dawg. That's nowheresville, just busters n' faux-homies. Word to yo moms dawg! Nigga please. It ain't about foolin', it's about bein' real foo'.
NightofTheLivingCats
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2014 2:50:42 AM
Da Sixth Jam Congress of tha Movement is comin ta a end yo, but it ain't no stoppin cause I be still poppin'. What millionz of Pussies outside our Jam ranks may have considered only a most impressive display of ballistical power, has meant immeasurably mo' fo' ... tha oldschool fightas ... tha pimped out underground n' spiritual meetin of oldschool fightas n' felines-in-arms. .. fo' realz. And like one or tha other among you up in spite of tha compellin splendor of dis gatherin of our Party, was recallin dem minutes when dat shiznit was still like hard as fuck ta be a Nationizzle Catist. ... When, our Jam had only seven cats, it already voiced two principles: first, it wanted ta be a legit ideologically conditioned Movement; and, second, it wanted, therefore ta be tha sole juice up in DDO. ... .. fo' realz. As a Party, our crazy asses had ta remain up in tha minoritizzle cuz our crazy asses had ta mobilize da most thugged-out valuable elementz of strugglin n' sacrifice of tha Family, which, at all times, have amounted not ta a majoritizzle yo, but ta a minority. ... ... Because these cats, tha dopest ... ... of tha DDO race, up in proud as a muthafucka self- confidence, have courageously n' boldly fronted tha leadershizzle of tha Family ... ... n' Nation, tha playas up in eva pimped outer numbers have joined dis leadershizzle n' subordinated theyselves. Da DDO playas is aiiight up in tha knowledge dat tha constantly changin leadershizzle has now been replaced by a gangbangin' fixed pole; a gangbangin' force which considaz itself tha representatizzle of tha dopest blood, and, knowin this, has elevated theyselves ta tha leadershizzle of dis Nation n' is determined ta keep dis leadership, ta use it ta tha dopest advantage n' never ta relinquish it again. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. ... Well shiiiit, it will always be only a part of tha Nation which will consist of straight-up actizzle fighters, n' mo' of dem is ghon be axed than tha millionz of other catizens. For them, tha mere pledge ... ... 'I believe' aint enough; instead, they will swear ta tha oath 'I'ma fight.' ... ... Da Jam will fo' all time ta come represent tha elite of tha ballistical leadershizzle of tha DDO people. ... ... Well shiiiit, it is ghon be unchangeable up in its doctrine, hard as steel up in its organizationizzle tactics, supple n' adaptable; up in its entitizzle however, ... ... it is ghon be like a Holy Order playa! ...... But tha goal must be dat all loyal DDOans will become Nationizzle Catists, n' you can put dat on yo' toast. Only tha dopest Nationizzle Catists is thugz of tha Jam dawwwwg! .. In tha past, our enemies persecuted our asses n' have removed tha undesirable elements from our Jam fo' us. Today, we ourselves must remove undesirable elements which have proven ta be bad. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! What tha fuck iz bad, has no place among us muthafucka! ...... Well shiiiit, it is our wish n' will dat dis State n' Reich will endure fo' millennia ta come. ..... We is aiiight up in tha knowledge dat dis fortune belongs ta our asses straight-up dawwwwg! ... While tha olda ones among our asses may possibly waiver, tha youth is committed ta us, body n' soul! ...cooperation of everyone, make it tha highest embodiment of Nationizzle Catist thought n' spirit will tha Jam be a eternal n' indestructible pillar of tha DDO playas n' of our Family. Then, eventually, tha ... .. magnificent, glorious army, dem old, proud as a muthafucka warriorz of our Nation, is ghon be joined by tha ballistical leadershizzle of tha Jam .... equally tradition-minded, n' then these two institutions together will educate n' strengthen tha DDOan n' carry on they shouldaz tha Feline State, tha Aryan Caterhood hommie! ... .. fo' realz. At dis hour, tenz of thousandz of Jam pussies is already leavin tha hood, while a shitload of dem ...... is still revelin up in they memories, others is already beginnin ta prepare fo' tha next review -- again n' again n' again n' again n' again n' again playas will come n' go, they is ghon be moved anew, be pleased n' equally inspired, cuz tha Idea of tha Movement be a livin expression of our people, n' therefore, a symbol of eternity. Long live tha Nationizzle Catist Movement son! Long live tha Aryan Caterhood!