Jump to topic:

The light

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2014 5:17:40 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
What if when you die the light you see at the end of the tunnel is just you being pushed out of another vagina?
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2014 5:19:55 PM
At 3/7/2014 5:17:40 PM, sadolite wrote:
What if when you die the light you see at the end of the tunnel is just you being pushed out of another vagina?

If I sigged things, this would be sigged.

What would it be like for you? I'm stuck for an answer to be honest.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2014 5:21:27 PM
At 3/7/2014 5:19:55 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:

I kinda want it to be true
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2014 5:22:28 PM
At 3/7/2014 5:21:27 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 3/7/2014 5:19:55 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:

I kinda want it to be true

Nah, not me. That was like one of those 2 line horror stories for me.
nummi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2014 5:27:34 PM
The only way you could know about a "light" is if someone survived dying. So was the baby born dead if the person survived? But then the baby being born died... and another baby was born of that baby's death. But the last born baby has no soul in this case, right? So it dies during birth too, right. Endless. Yet life has an end, eventually, probably, depends on us, humans, largely I think.