Total Posts:23|Showing Posts:1-23
Jump to topic:

I was bit by a P-zombie

Magic8000
Posts: 975
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2014 9:09:40 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I didn't feel a thing!

Let's all post philosophy jokes.
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

"So Magic8000 believes Einstein was a proctologist who was persuaded by the Government and Hitler to fabricate the Theory of Relativity"- GWL-CPA
Subutai
Posts: 3,172
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2014 8:33:05 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
http://philosophy.eserver.org...
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
zmikecuber
Posts: 4,077
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2014 9:30:09 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
The solipsist broke up with his girlfriend. He said: It's not you, it's me.
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
zmikecuber
Posts: 4,077
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2014 9:35:56 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/17/2014 8:33:05 AM, Subutai wrote:
http://philosophy.eserver.org...

I never thought of Mr. T as a philosopher
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
Rational_Thinker9119
Posts: 9,054
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2014 11:04:46 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/17/2014 9:30:09 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
The solipsist broke up with his girlfriend. He said: It's not you, it's me.

Hahaahh
Jonbonbon
Posts: 2,750
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2014 11:26:27 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/17/2014 8:33:05 AM, Subutai wrote:
http://philosophy.eserver.org...

I can't believe I literally read the whole thing.
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9
Magic8000
Posts: 975
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2014 11:59:18 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
How many idealists does it take to change a light bulb? All of them, they all stare at the broken bulb and try to affect reality.

That one was a little lame.

Why did the eliminative materialist cross the road? One day Neuroscience will tell us.
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

"So Magic8000 believes Einstein was a proctologist who was persuaded by the Government and Hitler to fabricate the Theory of Relativity"- GWL-CPA
Rational_Thinker9119
Posts: 9,054
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2014 12:14:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/17/2014 11:59:18 AM, Magic8000 wrote:
How many idealists does it take to change a light bulb? All of them, they all stare at the broken bulb and try to affect reality.

That one was a little lame

Why did the eliminative materialist cross the road? One day Neuroscience will tell us.

The last one was actually good.
zmikecuber
Posts: 4,077
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2014 5:55:57 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
This isn't really philosophy that much...

What did the sadist do to the masochist?

Nothing.
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
zmikecuber
Posts: 4,077
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2014 5:59:05 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Sartre's cookbook.

http://pvspade.com...
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
zmikecuber
Posts: 4,077
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2014 6:09:39 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Three logicians were at a bar. The bartender asks, "Does everyone want another beer?" The first says: I don't know. The second says: I don't know. The third says: Yes.
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
philochristos
Posts: 2,614
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2014 7:35:56 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/17/2014 9:30:09 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
The solipsist broke up with his girlfriend. He said: It's not you, it's me.

+1
"Not to know of what things one should demand demonstration, and of what one should not, argues want of education." ~Aristotle

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle
Subutai
Posts: 3,172
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2014 8:59:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/17/2014 9:35:56 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 3/17/2014 8:33:05 AM, Subutai wrote:
http://philosophy.eserver.org...

I never thought of Mr. T as a philosopher



If you saw him coming you'd cross the road too!
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
Sidewalker
Posts: 3,713
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2014 4:20:17 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Christina asked Descartes if it would rain tomorrow, he said "I don't think..." and poof, he disappeared.
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." " C. W. Leadbeater
Sidewalker
Posts: 3,713
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2014 4:53:37 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Sartre tells the waitress, "Coffee, no cream please". the waitress replies, "I'm sorry, we're out of cream, but I can get you coffee with no milk".

After having sex with his wife BF Skinner says, "That was good for you, was it good for me?"

Cow Philosophy: No matter how hectic life gets, always take some time to stop and eat the roses.
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." " C. W. Leadbeater
Jonbonbon
Posts: 2,750
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2014 8:20:32 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/17/2014 8:59:45 PM, Subutai wrote:
At 3/17/2014 9:35:56 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 3/17/2014 8:33:05 AM, Subutai wrote:
http://philosophy.eserver.org...

I never thought of Mr. T as a philosopher



If you saw him coming you'd cross the road too!

True story
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9
zmikecuber
Posts: 4,077
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2014 2:47:32 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/17/2014 8:59:45 PM, Subutai wrote:
At 3/17/2014 9:35:56 AM, zmikecuber wrote:
At 3/17/2014 8:33:05 AM, Subutai wrote:
http://philosophy.eserver.org...

I never thought of Mr. T as a philosopher



If you saw him coming you'd cross the road too!

Not if I was wearing my green hulk gloves.
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
zmikecuber
Posts: 4,077
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2014 2:48:09 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/17/2014 5:59:05 PM, zmikecuber wrote:
Sartre's cookbook.

http://pvspade.com...

This is brilliant, guys! ;)
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
Sidewalker
Posts: 3,713
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2014 3:09:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Cowboy Philosophy: Don't squat with your spurs on.
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." " C. W. Leadbeater
Magic8000
Posts: 975
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2014 7:58:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I didn't make this one up, but it's one of my favorites.

Don't look at anything in the physics department.
Don't touch anything in the paleontology department.
Don't taste or smell anything in the chemistry department.
And don't listen to anything in the philosophy department.
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

"So Magic8000 believes Einstein was a proctologist who was persuaded by the Government and Hitler to fabricate the Theory of Relativity"- GWL-CPA
zmikecuber
Posts: 4,077
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2014 8:14:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 3/18/2014 7:58:19 PM, Magic8000 wrote:
I didn't make this one up, but it's one of my favorites.

Don't look at anything in the physics department.
Don't touch anything in the paleontology department.
Don't taste or smell anything in the chemistry department.
And don't listen to anything in the philosophy department.

Haha, that's a good one ;)
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
zmikecuber
Posts: 4,077
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2014 8:16:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
So a guy is dreaming. And Plato pops up in his dream. Plato tells him all about his philosophy. The guy responds, and Plato looks puzzled, and disappears. Then Aristotle appears. Once again, the guy refutes Aristotle's arguments, and Aristotle looks puzzled and then dissappears.

All of the great philosophers come and go. Descartes, Hume, Kant, Berkeley, William Lane Craig (jk ;) etc. etc. And his response is always the same. And they all go away puzzled and unable to respond.

The guy wakes up and says: I have to write this down! I've found an objection for every philosophy ever made up!

He wakes up the next morning, and reads the piece of paper by his bedside...

"That's what YOU say!!!"
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
Magic8000
Posts: 975
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2014 11:17:05 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Why did the Nihilist cross the road? It doesn't matter

What scared Ludwig Wittgenstein's wife? A beetle.
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

"So Magic8000 believes Einstein was a proctologist who was persuaded by the Government and Hitler to fabricate the Theory of Relativity"- GWL-CPA