Total Posts:58|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Is Lutheranism the most Zionist religion?

Adam2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2014 1:42:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I think it's the most pro-Israel/anti-Palestinian religion around. Pro-Israel to the point where they won't criticize Israel and believe that oppression of Palestinians is good.
Adam2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2014 1:43:16 PM
Catholics and Anglicans usually think twice before giving full support to Israel and the Judaic religion.
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2014 2:05:49 PM
At 4/9/2014 1:42:46 PM, Adam2 wrote:
I think it's the most pro-Israel/anti-Palestinian religion around. Pro-Israel to the point where they won't criticize Israel and believe that oppression of Palestinians is good.

Do actually have anything to back up your claim at all?
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

"I'm a vivacious sex fiend," SolonKR.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9
Adam2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2014 2:09:55 PM
At 4/9/2014 2:05:49 PM, Jonbonbon wrote:

Oh come on now you don't know? A kindengartener knows that Denmark and Scandinavia are the most pro-Israel of the world, and Scotland as well

It's usually England or France calling Israel out on their nonsense
Adam2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2014 2:10:33 PM

Scotland (Lowlands only; the Highlanders don't take to well to Israel's nonsense either)
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2014 10:57:20 AM
At 4/9/2014 2:09:55 PM, Adam2 wrote:

Oh come on now you don't know? A kindengartener knows that Denmark and Scandinavia are the most pro-Israel of the world, and Scotland as well

1) Kindergardeners don't learn international affairs. They watch Sesame Street.

2) No one actually knows what you're talking about. That's why you're generally the only person agreeing with yourself.

3) Lutheranism =/= Denmark, Scandinavia, or Scotland. Countries aren't a religion.

4) You're not saying anything coherent.

5) You haven't said anything to back up your claim.

6) You haven't said what's wrong with Israel.

7) Your bigotry is showing again (as usual).
The Troll Queen.

I'm also the Troll Goddess of Reason. Sacrifices are appreciated but not necessary.

Go vote on one of my debates. I'm not that smart, so it'll probably be an easy decision.

Fite me m9
Adam2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2014 11:04:32 AM
At 4/10/2014 10:57:20 AM, Jonbonbon wrote:

2) No one actually knows what you're talking about. That's why you're generally the only person agreeing with yourself.

3) Lutheranism =/= Denmark, Scandinavia, or Scotland. Countries aren't a religion.

2) Plenty of people do and if they aren't, they're indifferent. Only extremists like PatriotDicksucker maybe disagree.

3) This is basic knowledge. What religion is Scandinavia? Lutheran

4) Yes, Scandinavia and Denmark are the most pro-Israel. I mean come on this is basic 4th grade history. They'll side with the Zionist states always. And much like Israel, Denmark had eugenics. And they're Lutheran. Regardless of what you believe in the PLO/Israel conflict, it's noted that Scandinavia sides with the Jewish state the most of all Europeans. The only country in that list that isn't Lutheran is the Presbyterian Scotland.

5) What need? This is basic knowledge. I mean if you don't know this, you've been under a rock.

6) Lots of things. Their oppression of the Palestinians for instance. Their conquest

7) That's subjective.
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2014 11:16:18 AM
At 4/10/2014 11:04:32 AM, Adam2 wrote:

2) Plenty of people do and if they aren't, they're indifferent. Only extremists like PatriotDicksucker maybe disagree.

I've never seen anyone agree with you, and I usually disagree with you. Actually, I can't think of anything you've said that I agree with. You have this undying obsession to make people hate Scandinavia and go out of your way to find new reasons (I guess you realized the examples you were using were a thousand years old).

Scandinavia doesn't have an official religion. It's a region.

4) Yes, Scandinavia and Denmark are the most pro-Israel. I mean come on this is basic 4th grade history. They'll side with the Zionist states always. And much like Israel, Denmark had eugenics. And they're Lutheran. Regardless of what you believe in the PLO/Israel conflict, it's noted that Scandinavia sides with the Jewish state the most of all Europeans. The only country in that list that isn't Lutheran is the Presbyterian Scotland.

Wait, it's kindergarten then fourth grade? What, is it going to become 12th grade then a PhD class?

Also, you make it sound like Scandinavia is a country. It's a region.

You still haven't actually shown why siding with Israel is a bad thing.

5) What need? This is basic knowledge. I mean if you don't know this, you've been under a rock.

Ad populum logical fallacy, and appeal to false authority. In other words, you have no idea what you're talking about but don't feel like looking up the sources out of fear you're wrong.

6) Lots of things. Their oppression of the Palestinians for instance. Their conquest

Great job on the explanation there. I love how you just threw out the word conquest right after "lots of things" and explained what in the crap you were talking about.

7) That's subjective.

No, you actually hate people based on where they're from or what belief they hold. You never give a good reason for it. That's bigotry.
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9
Adam2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2014 11:22:25 AM
At 4/10/2014 11:16:18 AM, Jonbonbon wrote:

I've never seen anyone agree with you, and I usually disagree with you. Actually, I can't think of anything you've said that I agree with. You have this undying obsession to make people hate Scandinavia and go out of your way to find new reasons (I guess you realized the examples you were using were a thousand years old).

Wait, it's kindergarten then fourth grade? What, is it going to become 12th grade then a PhD class?

Ad populum logical fallacy, and appeal to false authority. In other words, you have no idea what you're talking about but don't feel like looking up the sources out of fear you're wrong.

Great job on the explanation there. I love how you just threw out the word conquest right after "lots of things" and explained what in the crap you were talking about.

7) That's subjective.

No, you actually hate people based on where they're from or what belief they hold. You never give a good reason for it. That's bigotry.

Well let me get one thing straight, if you think that someone is gonna put my quotes on their stupid list, it ain't happening, cause I'll make sure a giant sh-t is taken on them if it does happen.
Two, I mean if you don't know this about Scandinavia, you have been under a rock.
Three, yes Israel until 1998 denied rights to autistic people and tomboys, much like Denmark had done until recently. It's like the Klan in both countries. Or how Denmark conquered Greenland and treated them like crap.
Adam2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2014 11:23:54 AM

7) That's subjective.

LOL, really? 1000s of years? Denmark still has Greenland as part of their colony, treats them like crap. They got lynch mobs all over Denmark ready to lynch "Krauts, wops and niggers"
Adam2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2014 11:25:52 AM

7) That's subjective.

They hate tomboys who prefer guy friends and they hate autistic people (as a matter of fact, the first country to sterilize autistic people, Denmark, never apologized; at least the USA did and is learning from their mistakes). Denmark is like America during Jim Crow. Every good reason to avoid that country. The good Germanic people are usually living in other countries like Spain and France and England and Germany.
Adam2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2014 11:26:19 AM

7) That's subjective.

What f--king new reasons? This is what I've always believed
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2014 11:27:37 AM
At 4/10/2014 11:22:25 AM, Adam2 wrote:

7) That's subjective.

Well let me get one thing straight, if you think that someone is gonna put my quotes on their stupid list, it ain't happening, cause I'll make sure a giant sh-t is taken on them if it does happen.

Everything you say goes on my personal stupid list.

Two, I mean if you don't know this about Scandinavia, you have been under a rock.

Do you know what logic is?

Three, yes Israel until 1998 denied rights to autistic people and tomboys, much like Denmark had done until recently. It's like the Klan in both countries. Or how Denmark conquered Greenland and treated them like crap.

Same question as above.
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9
Adam2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2014 11:28:28 AM

7) That's subjective.

I never said Scandinavia is a country, just a region encompassing Denmark and Sweden. Norway and Finland are not included as they don't have the horrid brutal history of conquest, theft, rape, murder that Sweden and Denmark have.

I'm on your stupid list? I guess that makes you a slut.
Adam2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2014 11:29:38 AM
At 4/10/2014 11:27:37 AM, Jonbonbon wrote:

7) That's subjective.

Same question as above.

Yeah suck my ----.
Adam2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2014 11:30:41 AM
At 4/10/2014 11:27:37 AM, Jonbonbon wrote:

7) That's subjective.

Same question as above.

Puta. Chinge mi juevos. hehehe
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2014 11:31:24 AM
I'm actually in pain from the anti-intellectualism being projected at me.
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9
Adam2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2014 11:32:36 AM
At 4/10/2014 11:31:24 AM, Jonbonbon wrote:

Slut, shut up and give me a blowjob.
Adam2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2014 11:35:58 AM

Blocked.
Adam2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2014 11:38:13 AM

Wait, what am I on your stupid list for exactly? Because if it's what I'm thinking. Then you are dumb as ---k.
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2014 11:51:19 AM
At 4/10/2014 11:38:13 AM, Adam2 wrote:

Wait, what am I on your stupid list for exactly? Because if it's what I'm thinking. Then you are dumb as ---k.

Everything you're saying is illogical.

"Is Lutheranism the most Zionistic religion?"

"Yes, because Denmark and Sweden side with Israel a lot and are prominently Lutheran. This makes their politics a religion that represents Lutheranism. Since it's common knowledge that these countries are the most Zionistic states, Lutheranism is the most Zionistic religion."

Do you know what non-sequitur is?
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2014 11:51:39 AM
At 4/10/2014 11:32:36 AM, Adam2 wrote:

Reported.
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9
Adam2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2014 11:52:42 AM
At 4/10/2014 11:51:39 AM, Jonbonbon wrote:

Reported.

What's gonna happen? This is my first offense with you. Most that'll happen is Airmax will give me a warning, and I won't talk to you again.
Adam2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2014 11:53:36 AM

Reported.

Because as long as I didn't do it again, nothing is gonna happen to me. Same with two other users. I haven't talked to them, so I haven't been in trouble. It's not gonna happen this time either. So your attempts to go Sodahead on me is in vain. Stop thinking you're in Sodahead cause it ain't gonna work.
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2014 11:55:18 AM
At 4/10/2014 11:52:42 AM, Adam2 wrote:

Reported.

What's gonna happen? This is my first offense with you. Most that'll happen is Airmax will give me a warning, and I won't talk to you again.

Shouldn't you actually care that you're attacking me (similar to the way a Viking would've attacked a woman online) as opposed to saying "What's gonna happen?"
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9
Adam2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2014 11:56:02 AM
At 4/10/2014 11:55:18 AM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 4/10/2014 11:52:42 AM, Adam2 wrote:

Reported.

Shouldn't you actually care that you're attacking me (similar to the way a Viking would've attacked a woman online) as opposed to saying "What's gonna happen?"

I'm not doing s*it. You called me stupid and you got fire thrown back at you. Again you were the one who provoked me, and Airmax will see it that way.
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2014 11:56:02 AM
At 4/10/2014 11:53:36 AM, Adam2 wrote:

Reported.

Because as long as I didn't do it again, nothing is gonna happen to me. Same with two other users. I haven't talked to them, so I haven't been in trouble. It's not gonna happen this time either. So your attempts to go Sodahead on me is in vain. Stop thinking you're in Sodahead cause it ain't gonna work.

You obviously didn't see Airmax's policy forum topic.
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9
Adam2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2014 11:56:55 AM
At 4/10/2014 11:56:02 AM, Jonbonbon wrote:

Reported.

You provoked me so Airmax will see that into consideration. This was my first attacking of you, provoked. So most that'll happen is I won't talk to you again. hehe This ain't Sodahead so kiss my ---.
Jonbonbon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2014 11:58:22 AM
At 4/10/2014 11:56:55 AM, Adam2 wrote:

Reported.

You provoked me so Airmax will see that into consideration. This was my first attacking of you, provoked. So most that'll happen is I won't talk to you again. hehe This ain't Sodahead so kiss my ---.

I pointed out your anti-intellectualism. You started swearing and calling me a slut.

Which one of these is actually against site policy?
The Troll Queen.

Fite me m9
Adam2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2014 12:00:25 PM
At 4/10/2014 11:58:22 AM, Jonbonbon wrote:
At 4/10/2014 11:56:55 AM, Adam2 wrote:

Reported.

I pointed out your anti-intellectualism. You started swearing and calling me a slut.

Which one of these is actually against site policy?

No you said I was on your stupid list, that's calling me stupid. So in effect, you laid the first punch. I don't think court would see it any differently. Hell Airmax would interpret what I said as a provoked attack.