Cartoon/ Parody of Carrol/ Craig Debate lol

Rational_Thinker9119
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2014 11:34:40 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
This is hilarious lol

"Dr. Craig, you say in your recent book that my mom is a total whore and that she's f*cked like every living organism on the face of the Earth. How can you persuade non-believers like me to take this evidence seriously?" - Sean Carrol

"What we do know is that everyone who begins to be f*cked as has a f*cker. Your mom by definition, began to be f*cked. Therefore, your mom has at least one f*cker, and consequently, that f*cker must exist necessarily. Am I one of those f*ckers? Well, if I did not f*ck your mom, then we must ask ourselves, does catching the apple overturn gravitational theory and formulate a new law? No, it is merely the intervention of a person with free-will who overrides the natural causes of that particular circumstance. Any claim to the contrary is intellectual dishonesty of the highest order." - William Lane Craig
n7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2014 11:59:42 PM
lololol

Look at Craig's tie
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

Uphold Marxist-Leninist-Maoist-Sargonist-n7ism.
Sargon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2014 1:34:01 AM
I found the content of the video to be juvenile and obscene. Not that "juvenile" and "obscene" entail that I do not like a video, but in this case, it was not a funny type of juvenile and obscene. The shock and humor of the video dissipated quickly, causing it to become repetitive and predictable as it went on, leading to my boredom. There are much better ways to satirize the debates that go on between atheism and theism.
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2014 4:34:17 AM
At 4/14/2014 11:59:42 PM, n7 wrote:
lololol

Look at Craig's tie
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.