Total Posts:4|Showing Posts:1-4
Jump to topic:

Erecting a straw man...

zmikecuber
Posts: 4,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2014 11:41:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Sounds so gay when you think about it.

Really, it sounds like it could be a p0rno version of the wizard of oz

Ha. Ha. Ha.
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
Rational_Thinker9119
Posts: 9,054
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2014 1:19:20 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/26/2014 11:41:53 PM, zmikecuber wrote:
Sounds so gay when you think about it.

Really, it sounds like it could be a p0rno version of the wizard of oz

http://www.pop-culture.biz...


Ha. Ha. Ha.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2014 1:52:43 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/27/2014 1:19:20 AM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
At 4/26/2014 11:41:53 PM, zmikecuber wrote:
Sounds so gay when you think about it.

Really, it sounds like it could be a p0rno version of the wizard of oz

http://www.pop-culture.biz...


Ha. Ha. Ha.

I was nervous that the link you provided was going to be to some dirty fanfac... I clicked anyway.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
zmikecuber
Posts: 4,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2014 9:17:59 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 4/27/2014 1:52:43 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 4/27/2014 1:19:20 AM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
At 4/26/2014 11:41:53 PM, zmikecuber wrote:
Sounds so gay when you think about it.

Really, it sounds like it could be a p0rno version of the wizard of oz

http://www.pop-culture.biz...


Ha. Ha. Ha.

I was nervous that the link you provided was going to be to some dirty fanfac... I clicked anyway.

You bad person.

But I am guilty of the exact same thing, lol.
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."