Jump to topic:

God is Debunked

LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2014 8:16:51 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I have something that is painted bluish gray, will a little bit of white flakes all around. It looks like a rock, but it does look painted so it's probably not a rock.
I have not touched the thing. I think it is a real, but painted, rock. Can you debunk the reality of the rock based on what you have been told about the rock? Don't bother telling me it's not there. It's there
.This debate challenge will be issued to somebody who shows in the comments that they will not negate the debate by simply saying it is not possible to prove God is there. Of course it is not possible to prove God is there if you are deternined to believe He is not there. If you won't believe a rock is hard, I can't prove that rock is hard by telling you it is hard. if I hit you on the head and knock you out with it because you would not believe it was hard from the start; and after you are knocked out it is too late to believe it, you would go into darkness having proven to yourself that as long as you were conscious, the rock could not be proven to be hard. After you wake up, you know the rock was hard. That's how it is for the atheist who finalized his death saying God is not there. One day they wake up in the fire of Hell and then they know the rock was hard.

Try to put aside the brainwashing of mass media and pulic shools and think for yourself. Do you really want to go off into the darkness saying you have debunked God?
HououinKyouma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2014 2:56:11 PM
At 9/24/2014 8:16:51 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
I have something that is painted bluish gray, will a little bit of white flakes all around. It looks like a rock, but it does look painted so it's probably not a rock.
I have not touched the thing. I think it is a real, but painted, rock. Can you debunk the reality of the rock based on what you have been told about the rock? Don't bother telling me it's not there. It's there
.This debate challenge will be issued to somebody who shows in the comments that they will not negate the debate by simply saying it is not possible to prove God is there. Of course it is not possible to prove God is there if you are deternined to believe He is not there. If you won't believe a rock is hard, I can't prove that rock is hard by telling you it is hard. if I hit you on the head and knock you out with it because you would not believe it was hard from the start; and after you are knocked out it is too late to believe it, you would go into darkness having proven to yourself that as long as you were conscious, the rock could not be proven to be hard. After you wake up, you know the rock was hard. That's how it is for the atheist who finalized his death saying God is not there. One day they wake up in the fire of Hell and then they know the rock was hard.

Try to put aside the brainwashing of mass media and pulic shools and think for yourself. Do you really want to go off into the darkness saying you have debunked God?

All right, a few clarifications are in order. First, your opening sentences are incomprehensible, at least to me, I didn't get the point. Second, what God are you talking about? The Cartesian/Deistic God? Love? The Universe (pantheism)? Vishnu? Yahweh/Allah? Zeus? Ares? Ra?. It seems that if you want people to debate something you should be a bit clearer on what you want to debate. Third it seems that you have assumed precisely what you have to prove. Fourth, your challenge includes straw man ad hominem argumentation.

I will be waiting for your response.
"Here the ways of men part: if you wish to strive for peace of soul and pleasure, then believe; if you wish to be a devotee of truth, then inquire." F. Nietzsche.

"Freedom is always freedom for the one who thinks differently." R. Luxemburg.

"The principle of the masochistic left is that, in general, two blacks make a white, half a loaf is the same as no bread." G. Orwell, paraphrase.

"Islamophobia is a word created by fascists, used by cowards, to manipulate morons". Andrew Cummins.
HououinKyouma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2014 2:56:33 PM

All right, a few clarifications are in order. First, your opening sentences are incomprehensible, at least to me, I didn't get the point. Second, what God are you talking about? The Cartesian/Deistic God? Love? The Universe (pantheism)? Vishnu? Yahweh/Allah? Zeus? Ares? Ra?. It seems that if you want people to debate something you should be a bit clearer on what you want to debate. Third it seems that you have assumed precisely what you have to prove. Fourth, your challenge includes straw man ad hominem argumentation as well as appeals to emotion.

"Here the ways of men part: if you wish to strive for peace of soul and pleasure, then believe; if you wish to be a devotee of truth, then inquire." F. Nietzsche.

"The principle of the masochistic left is that, in general, two blacks make a white, half a loaf is the same as no bread." G. Orwell, paraphrase.

"Islamophobia is a word created by fascists, used by cowards, to manipulate morons". Andrew Cummins.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2014 4:05:33 PM
At 9/24/2014 2:56:11 PM, HououinKyouma wrote:

All right, a few clarifications are in order. First, your opening sentences are incomprehensible, at least to me, I didn't get the point. Second, what God are you talking about? The Cartesian/Deistic God? Love? The Universe (pantheism)? Vishnu? Yahweh/Allah? Zeus? Ares? Ra?. It seems that if you want people to debate something you should be a bit clearer on what you want to debate. Third it seems that you have assumed precisely what you have to prove. Fourth, your challenge includes straw man ad hominem argumentation.

You will never understand if you cannot admit that you have sinned against God and deserve whatever punishment He sees fit to give you. I'm not adding any hominems. You are a staw man if all you have inside you is you. All you have is death and Hell is your home if you don't get saved from it.

You are trying to debate God and you are losing. You can't win debateing against God.

I hope you are happy now that you got my answer.
HououinKyouma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2014 1:57:49 PM
At 9/24/2014 4:05:33 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:

You will never understand if you cannot admit that you have sinned against God and deserve whatever punishment He sees fit to give you. I'm not adding any hominems. You are a staw man if all you have inside you is you. All you have is death and Hell is your home if you don't get saved from it.

You are trying to debate God and you are losing. You can't win debateing against God.

Again, what the hell are you talking about? What god? What sins? How the hell do you know what god (whichever god it is that you're talking about) even wants to punish me? Based on what? I can't win a debate that so far is non-existent, clarify the terms of the debate, and you have might start off by actually addressing my first points, and then we can have an argument. So, to make it clear, I am not happy with what you thought was answer.

Try again.

LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2014 4:47:20 PM
At 9/25/2014 1:57:49 PM, HououinKyouma wrote:

Again, what the hell are you talking about? What god? What sins? How the hell do you know what god (whichever god it is that you're talking about) even wants to punish me? Based on what? I can't win a debate that so far is non-existent, clarify the terms of the debate, and you have might start off by actually addressing my first points, and then we can have an argument. So, to make it clear, I am not happy with what you thought was answer.

Try again.

Who are you to ask anyting in the name of Hell? Do you own Hell? Why would I want to have an arguement with you? There is no point in arguing with somebody who thinks they are as good or better than God. You can argue all you want to..
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2014 5:07:16 PM

Try again.

Answer me this well and i will seriously consider debating you: Have you ever been happy? I can understand you acting like an atheist being unhappy with my answers, but can you tell me when you think you were truly happy, and what was it that made you happy, and why are you unhappy now?
HououinKyouma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2014 3:21:03 PM
At 9/25/2014 5:07:16 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:

Try again.

Answer me this well and i will seriously consider debating you: Have you ever been happy? I can understand you acting like an atheist being unhappy with my answers, but can you tell me when you think you were truly happy, and what was it that made you happy, and why are you unhappy now?

If you have concluded from my posts that I'm sad because I'm an atheist I apologize for the poor medium we are using, the web, which does not allow for a correct transmission of the tone of the words expressed.

As it happens I'm not angry with your answers, just befuddled, and your most recent reply only adds to that confusion. What has happiness got to do with whether or not a god (which you still haven't specified) exists or not? Try again, please, this time with no more non sequiturs.

I will answer to your question anyway. I'm always happiest when I'm with my friends, specially when we discuss everything from philosophy to music to literature to silly everyday stuff. I am not sad now and I was not sad yesterday.

LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2014 8:17:39 PM
Im sorry you are befuddled, that' not a happy condition. I'm glad I'm not befuddled.
Jesus said "if you continue in my word, you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free". That's kindof the opposite of befuddled. You are befuddled because of your own choices.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2014 8:26:07 PM
At 9/26/2014 3:21:03 PM, HououinKyouma wrote:

Try again.

If you have concluded from my posts that I'm sad because I'm an atheist I apologize for the poor medium we are using, the web, which does not allow for a correct transmission of the tone of the words expressed.

As it happens I'm not angry with your answers, just befuddled, and your most recent reply only adds to that confusion. What has happiness got to do with whether or not a god (which you still haven't specified) exists or not? Try again, please, this time with no more non sequiturs.

I will answer to your question anyway. I'm always happiest when I'm with my friends, specially when we discuss everything from philosophy to music to literature to silly everyday stuff. I am not sad now and I was not sad yesterday.

So you are happy when you discuss the silly everyday stuff, but when it comes to God, you are befuddled and come accross like an old prickly cactus? What do you do when you lose something or somebody you love? Does your befuddlement turn to hope or to "why, why, why" or "it's not fair", or "God does not care" or such increases of befuddlement?

Let me say this. You deserve to burn in Hell the same as me. Now. both of us. How does that make you feel? I'm quite happy admitting this truth. Are you still befuddled? I'm thouroughly enjoying telling you that God loves you and Jesus Christ is God who took your death, paid for your sins, and rose from the grave bodily to give you eternal life if you will A. Admit you have sinned and are a sinner who deserves to die. B. Believe Jesus is God who took your death to pay for your sin so you can be forgiven in His resurrection. C. Call on God in Jesus' name to save you. You don't have to burn in Hell, but that is where you are going in your befuddlement and you are not innocent in your befuddlement, though you are trying to portray yourself as good and not guilty. I'm not buying it and God sure won' buy it. You need to get saved before you are lost in Hell forever.
Double_R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2014 10:41:42 AM

First of all you are shifting the burden of proof. The "reality of the rock" is your claim. You need to support it, not demand that others debunk it.

Second, don't bother telling you it is not there? Are you kidding me? So you want to debate someone but are requiring them to accept the thing they are arguing against as a condition?

You do not understand the first thing about debating.
Otokage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2014 5:45:18 PM

lmfao!! This guy... He kills mei!
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2014 5:51:39 PM
At 9/27/2014 5:45:18 PM, Otokage wrote:

lmfao!! This guy... He kills mei!

Sin kills you. I only kill mosquitos, bugs in my house, and vermin that threaten or damabe my property, or things I want to eat. You are in none of those groups, so it's only your sin that kills you.
HououinKyouma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2014 8:00:19 PM
At 9/26/2014 8:26:07 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:

Try again.

So you are happy when you discuss the silly everyday stuff, but when it comes to God, you are befuddled and come accross like an old prickly cactus? What do you do when you lose something or somebody you love? Does your befuddlement turn to hope or to "why, why, why" or "it's not fair", or "God does not care" or such increases of befuddlement?

When I said that I was befuddled by your posts, I said it because you had not yet replied to a single one of my questions, or rather, requests, for clarification. I did not mean that the question of god confused me. I am quite content to discuss god but you had not clarified what god we were going to talk about. As to what I do when I lose something or someone I feel close to, I express my grief in a normally healthy way, like almost all the other members of my primate species, with the knowledge that the universe probably doesn't give a damn about what happened to me, and that it doesn't need to care.

Let me say this. You deserve to burn in Hell the same as me. Now. both of us. How does that make you feel? I'm quite happy admitting this truth. Are you still befuddled? I'm thouroughly enjoying telling you that God loves you and Jesus Christ is God who took your death, paid for your sins, and rose from the grave bodily to give you eternal life if you will A. Admit you have sinned and are a sinner who deserves to die. B. Believe Jesus is God who took your death to pay for your sin so you can be forgiven in His resurrection. C. Call on God in Jesus' name to save you. You don't have to burn in Hell, but that is where you are going in your befuddlement and you are not innocent in your befuddlement, though you are trying to portray yourself as good and not guilty. I'm not buying it and God sure won' buy it. You need to get saved before you are lost in Hell forever.

Now you see, there you go again with your baseless assertions none of which you can demonstrate and spouting nonsense. I don't believe hell exists, if it does I don't think I deserve to burn in it, I've never harmed anyone in my life. As for the rest of your paragraph, where do you get that Jesus died for my sins? At least now I know that we are discussing the Christian god and I can tell you, if you so wish, why I don't believe in the Christian god, but you're also going to have to start behaving a bit more seriously and stop with the preaching.

LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2014 8:28:32 PM
At 9/27/2014 8:00:19 PM, HououinKyouma wrote:
At 9/26/2014 8:26:07 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:

Try again.

When I said that I was befuddled by your posts, I said it because you had not yet replied to a single one of my questions, or rather, requests, for clarification. I did not mean that the question of god confused me. I am quite content to discuss god but you had not clarified what god we were going to talk about. As to what I do when I lose something or someone I feel close to, I express my grief in a normally healthy way, like almost all the other members of my primate species, with the knowledge that the universe probably doesn't give a damn about what happened to me, and that it doesn't need to care.

Now you see, there you go again with your baseless assertions none of which you can demonstrate and spouting nonsense. I don't believe hell exists, if it does I don't think I deserve to burn in it, I've never harmed anyone in my life. As for the rest of your paragraph, where do you get that Jesus died for my sins? At least now I know that we are discussing the Christian god and I can tell you, if you so wish, why I don't believe in the Christian god, but you're also going to have to start behaving a bit more seriously and stop with the preaching.

Well Mr Befuddled and un-unappy one, maybe you should have stayed away from this thread if you are so unhappy with it. I have news for you: it does not matter if you believe Hell exists or not. You exist and you will go on existing. The only way your existence can be justified in defiance against God is by the fire of Hell. Once you are there, you will never have the opportunity to know He loves you even though He is love, He always has been love, and He will always be love even if He can only justify your existence by leaving you imprisoned in Hell forever. I'm sorry you are befuddled about it all. Okay, you don't want Jesus to have died for your sins. Go ahead and die for your own sins. If it's not good enough that God Himself took your death, you can keep your death. I hope you have a long enjoyable life as you are dying because your existence ....
Porkloin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2014 8:39:53 PM
I have something that is painted bluish gray, with a little bit of white flakes all around. It looks like a rock, but it does look painted so it's probably not a rock. I have not touched the thing. I think it is a real, but painted, rock. Can you debunk the reality of the rock based on what you have been told about the rock? Don't bother telling me it's not there. It's there.

Frankly, this is nonsensical. It is hard for me to believe you are serious.

You first say it's painted, then later say "it does look painted." Which is it?

You say "it's probably not a rock," then say you think "it is a real, but painted rock." Do you not see how silly that is?

Heh - you ask others to "debunk the reality of the rock." Now really, think about that...

If you are trying to appear silly, that is one thing. If you are trying to impugn those with certain 'God' beliefs, by association, I don't think you've done much there, either.

You haven't touched the thing. What makes you sure it's not a painted eggshell, for example? Or any substance - other than rock - that could be so painted?
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2014 8:56:03 PM
At 9/27/2014 8:39:53 PM, Porkloin wrote:
I have something that is painted bluish gray, with a little bit of white flakes all around. It looks like a rock, but it does look painted so it's probably not a rock. I have not touched the thing. I think it is a real, but painted, rock. Can you debunk the reality of the rock based on what you have been told about the rock? Don't bother telling me it's not there. It's there.

You say "it's probably not a rock," then say you think "it is a real, but painted rock." Do you not see how silly that is?

Heh - you ask others to "debunk the reality of the rock." Now really, think about that...

If you are trying to appear silly, that is one thing. If you are trying to impugn those with certain 'God' beliefs, by association, I don't think you've done much there, either.

You haven't touched the thing. What makes you sure it's not a painted eggshell, for example? Or any substance - other than rock - that could be so painted?

the paint, or what looks like paint, makes it impossible for you to determine if it is a real rock. I'm telling you the rock is real. If you don't believe the rock is real, and you won't believe it even if I hit you on the head with it, by the time it knocks you out it's too late.

This is the point. Your understanding is limited because the paint obscures your discernment. Your understanding of God is limited by your shortcomings. Mine too. Apparently you do not want to take me at my word and believe the rock is real before I have to hit you over the head to prove it is real. And apparently, you don't want to admit that God has the right to rule over you untill he lets you finalize your death in unbelief and then you lose your ability to concede to His right to rule over you. If you die today, are you sure your sins are forgiven and you are going to heaven? Do you care enough about yourself to make sure you are not going to end up in Hell?
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2014 9:03:03 PM
At 9/27/2014 8:39:53 PM, Porkloin wrote:

You are trying to debunk the rock by saying maybe it is only a painted eggshell. I'll go further and say maybe it is only a bubble of paint solidified with nothing at all underneath it but it looks like a rock. I'm telling you it is a real rock. If I have to hit you over the head with it and knock you out, when you are knocked out it will be too late for you to believe me.

Did you know God in some parts of the Bible is referred to as "The Rock"?
Porkloin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2014 9:09:15 PM
At 9/27/2014 8:56:03 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
This is the point. Your understanding is limited because the paint obscures your discernment. Your understanding of God is limited by your shortcomings. Mine too. Apparently you do not want to take me at my word and believe the rock is real before I have to hit you over the head to prove it is real.

I can only say that that does not make sense. You said you have not touched it. There's nothing that says you can even pick it up, nor that it would knock me out if you could. At the most, I think you are imagining things about it, that cannot be proven from what you say.
-----

And apparently, you don't want to admit that God has the right to rule over you untill he lets you finalize your death in unbelief and then you lose your ability to concede to His right to rule over you. If you die today, are you sure your sins are forgiven and you are going to heaven? Do you care enough about yourself to make sure you are not going to end up in Hell?

What is all of that? You haven't proven that there is a god or gods, in the first place.
Porkloin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2014 11:18:12 PM

This is the point. Your understanding is limited because the paint obscures your discernment. Your understanding of God is limited by your shortcomings. Mine too. Apparently you do not want to take me at my word and believe the rock is real before I have to hit you over the head to prove it is real.

In the second sentence of your original post, you said, " so it's probably not a rock.." So, whose understanding is limited, here?

If you wanted to give an example of something where you *do* have knowledge of it, but readers would not, then why say stuff like that?

If you have a rock, or a painted object, in front of you, I can accept that. If we are doing a thought experiment, and you lay out the initial conditions, that too is fine. But for you to contradict yourself, and for you to bring in things which cannot be proven to be more than imaginary, i.e. "God" - without recognizing that lack of proof - is senseless.
-----

And apparently, you don't want to admit that God has the right to rule over you untill he lets you finalize your death in unbelief and then you lose your ability to concede to His right to rule over you. If you die today, are you sure your sins are forgiven and you are going to heaven? Do you care enough about yourself to make sure you are not going to end up in Hell?

You have provided no evidence of a god or gods, nor for any "rights" on their part, nor of the existence of "sin" as you evidently consider it, nor for "Hell."
Material_Girl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 2:47:40 AM
Come on, guys, isn't it obvious the OP is trolling? This is even more mystical and blind than the usual theistic crap.
http://commissaress.wordpress.com...

Political Compass
Economic Left: -10.00
Social Libertarian: -7.13

Yes, I am an evil godless commie.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 1:08:18 PM
At 9/27/2014 11:18:12 PM, Porkloin wrote:

In the second sentence of your original post, you said, " so it's probably not a rock.." So, whose understanding is limited, here?

If you wanted to give an example of something where you *do* have knowledge of it, but readers would not, then why say stuff like that?

If you have a rock, or a painted object, in front of you, I can accept that. If we are doing a thought experiment, and you lay out the initial conditions, that too is fine. But for you to contradict yourself, and for you to bring in things which cannot be proven to be more than imaginary, i.e. "God" - without recognizing that lack of proof - is senseless.
-----

You have provided no evidence of a god or gods, nor for any "rights" on their part, nor of the existence of "sin" as you evidently consider it, nor for "Hell."

God provides His evidence, it is all around you and it is in your body as well. He wrote His law on your heart. I'm telling you the rock in my illustration is a rock and I know it's a rock. God is God and I know He is God. You are being hard headed. What does God have to do to make you believe Hell is real? Put you in it? it will be too late for you to be saved from it if you finalize your death to see it is real.

If I hit you on the head with the rock and knock you out, then it's too late for you to believe the rock is real. You do not have to believe God is there. Believing He is not there will not make Him go away, and it will not make you innocent in death. You are dead in your sin now and in danger of Hell. You have one foot stuck in the grave (tell me I'm wrong and try to pull your foot out of the grave so the grave is no longer pulling you down) and one foot on thin ice melting over the fire of Hell. Prove Hell is not real and prove you are free in death. The burden of proof is on you since you are the one facing death with no exuse to be set free from it.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 1:11:04 PM
At 9/28/2014 2:47:40 AM, Material_Girl wrote:
Come on, guys, isn't it obvious the OP is trolling? This is even more mystical and blind than the usual theistic crap.

Here, the etheist ignores her own delusion, thinking she is smart by ignoring God as well as by ignoring her own delusion. Saying God is not there does not get rid of God nor negate one's existence in death, but the atheist clings to the hope of freedom in death, hating God and loving death and deniying everything.
Porkloin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 3:52:32 PM
At 9/28/2014 1:08:18 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:

God provides His evidence, it is all around you and it is in your body as well. He wrote His law on your heart. I'm telling you the rock in my illustration is a rock and I know it's a rock. God is God and I know He is God. You are being hard headed. What does God have to do to make you believe Hell is real? Put you in it? it will be too late for you to be saved from it if you finalize your death to see it is real.

If I hit you on the head with the rock and knock you out, then it's too late for you to believe the rock is real. You do not have to believe God is there. Believing He is not there will not make Him go away, and it will not make you innocent in death. You are dead in your sin now and in danger of Hell. You have one foot stuck in the grave (tell me I'm wrong and try to pull your foot out of the grave so the grave is no longer pulling you down) and one foot on thin ice melting over the fire of Hell. Prove Hell is not real and prove you are free in death. The burden of proof is on you since you are the one facing death with no exuse to be set free from it.

With all due respect, you are just preaching here....good grief.... You are not interested in any true learning, discussion, or rational thought.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 7:26:52 PM
At 9/28/2014 3:52:32 PM, Porkloin wrote:
At 9/28/2014 1:08:18 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:

With all due respect, you are just preaching here....good grief.... You are not interested in any true learning, discussion, or rational thought.

with all due respect, you are fighting against God and I am trying to reason with you in regard to His righteousness, His mercy, His judgement, and His love for you. What true learning do you have for me? You think believing there is no God is true learning? I was like you before. I have learned better. I know God personally. You can know God personally. He is reasonable, and you are being unreasonable toward Him. God loves you and wants you to believe Him and trust HIm. You can say I'm preaching. It's hard for me to keep quiet when I know so many people around me are in danger of the fire of Hell and I know they can be saved from it the same as God has forgiven my sins and saved me from Hell. I am not trying to tell you to be like me, you probably think I'm a jerk and that's ok. God wants you to be like Him, not like me. He wants me to be like Him. True learning starts with knowing God. Untill you know God, you know nothing that will get you anything other than death. How can I tell you the truth nicely if you are fighting against God?

I do appreciate the fact that you have shown very good manners and respect in discussing these things with me, and I thank you for your comments and for reading. I hope it helps. My reward is in heaven. I hope to see you there.
HououinKyouma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 7:37:07 PM
At 9/28/2014 2:47:40 AM, Material_Girl wrote:

I got the impression that he was trolling from the OP but I wanted to make sure, now I'm trying to troll him.

HououinKyouma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 7:41:24 PM

Try again.

Well Mr Befuddled and un-unappy one, maybe you should have stayed away from this thread if you are so unhappy with it. I have news for you: it does not matter if you believe Hell exists or not. You exist and you will go on existing. The only way your existence can be justified in defiance against God is by the fire of Hell. Once you are there, you will never have the opportunity to know He loves you even though He is love, He always has been love, and He will always be love even if He can only justify your existence by leaving you imprisoned in Hell forever. I'm sorry you are befuddled about it all. Okay, you don't want Jesus to have died for your sins. Go ahead and die for your own sins. If it's not good enough that God Himself took your death, you can keep you

I got the impression from the OP that you were seeking a debate, it is not my fault if you express yourself poorly, remember this is a debate site for people who wish to have a debate, no one comes here to hear the preachings of others. As for the rest of your crap, you still haven't even proved that God exists, you haven't proved that Jesus existed, much less that he died for my sins, and you haven't proved that Hell exists: you've only asserted those things without evidence so I won't take them into account. And, Jesus, what kind of "loving" god sends you to hell for not hurting anyone? What kind of crap is that?

LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 7:47:54 PM
At 9/28/2014 7:41:24 PM, HououinKyouma wrote:

Try again.

Well Mr Befuddled and un-unappy one, maybe you should have stayed away from this thread if you are so unhappy with it. I have news for you: it does not matter if you believe Hell exists or not. You exist and you will go on existing. The only way your existence can be justified in defiance against God is by the fire of Hell. Once you are there, you will never have the opportunity to know He loves you even though He is love, He always has been love, and He will always be love even if He can only justify your existence by leaving you imprisoned in Hell forever. I'm sorry you are befuddled about it all. Okay, you don't want Jesus to have died for your sins. Go ahead and die for your own sins. If it's not good enough that God Himself took your death, you can keep you

I got the impression from the OP that you were seeking a debate, it is not my fault if you express yourself poorly, remember this is a debate site for people who wish to have a debate, no one comes here to hear the preachings of others. As for the rest of your crap, you still haven't even proved that God exists, you haven't proved that Jesus existed, much less that he died for my sins, and you haven't proved that Hell exists: you've only asserted those things without evidence so I won't take them into account. And, Jesus, what kind of "loving" god sends you to hell for not hurting anyone? What kind of crap is that?

I will be happy to debate you if you can prove God is "debunked", as if He was bunk to start with. Prove he is bunk, and debunk Him. Prove there is no Hell, and I will debate you in any way on any topic when you send me a direct challenge.
Yes I am looking for a debate, but not with somebody who does not make a lot of sense in their befuddlement.
HououinKyouma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 7:54:38 PM
At 9/28/2014 7:47:54 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:

Try again.

I will be happy to debate you if you can prove God is "debunked", as if He was bunk to start with. Prove he is bunk, and debunk Him. Prove there is no Hell, and I will debate you in any way on any topic when you send me a direct challenge.
Yes I am looking for a debate, but not with somebody who does not make a lot of sense in their befuddlement.

I am not to blame if your posts did not address any of my requests for clairifications and instead went on wild rants, that is what caused my "befuddlement". Again I will be glad to debate, but before that you will have to accept that the onus, the burden of proof, is on you, on the question of Hell, and you will have to be more specific about which God you want to debate about, his qualities and so forth.

LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 7:57:28 PM
At 9/28/2014 7:47:54 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:

Try again.

What kind of rock knocks you out when you insist that the only way you will believe it is real and hard is by being knocked out by it?

God is the Rock who loves you, God is the Rock who never changes. God is a person, the Person who created all things including you and me. You will leave God no choice but to let you go out unconsious of Him if you finalize your death saying it is not possible to be conscious of God, it is not possible to know Him personally. He wants you to know Him but you cannot know Him if you will not believe He is God.

The excrement if what you are full of. God wants to remove it all from you. He took your death to pay for your excrement of yourself agaisnt Him. He paid fully for what you are full of. He does not want you to be lost to the burning garbage pit of Hell where excrement belongs. He loves you and conquered death for you to save you from Hell in His resurrection. He wants to give you eternal life to save you from eternal death in Hell. You are kicking and fighting against Him to your own destruction, your own disposal separated from Him by your excrement where the smoke of your torments will be seen rising from the fire pit, but your criticisms and complaints against your Creator will not rise into view like they do here.

Get it?