Jump to topic:

Is God himself absolute Truth?

Burls
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2014 9:43:18 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
..and if "the last is first" then we could say: Mite is right.

What state of affairs, I wonder, arose that would make the lowest common denominator the "First". All I can think of is the 'vote'. And what scene can we imagine that would convince the Creator to submit to a vote?
Porkloin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2014 10:53:44 PM
Who says there is a "God," anyway?

What if we "wake up" in the future and find that what we previously thought of as "reality" is not that way at all, that something quite different, was fact?

What if there is a god, or gods, or other "higher" beings, and they too have beings 'higher' than them?
Burls
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 7:41:30 AM
If "assignments are the bite that dogs us" we may perceive that it is assignments that created the "last" in the realm where we all are unassigned supportive elements within the matrix wherein children play.
Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 7:54:31 PM
At 9/27/2014 10:53:44 PM, Porkloin wrote:

What if we "wake up" in the future and find that what we previously thought of as "reality" is not that way at all, that something quite different, was fact?

What if there is a god, or gods, or other "higher" beings, and they too have beings 'higher' than them?

How would we know that?
Porkloin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2014 8:19:04 PM
At 9/30/2014 7:54:31 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:
At 9/27/2014 10:53:44 PM, Porkloin wrote:

How would we know that?

I'm not saying we would, necessarily. My point is that just as we could "wake up" and find out that all we had perceived prior to that was not 'reality,' then the same thing could apply to "higher" beings than us.