Freud and pissing on fire

zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2014 10:34:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
This made me laugh so hard.

"Psycho-analytic material, incomplete as it is and not susceptible to clear interpretation, nevertheless admits of a conjecture " a fantastic-sounding one " about the origins of this human feat. It is as though primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine. The legends that we possess leave no doubt about the originally phallic view taken of tongues of flame as they shoot upward. Putting out the fire by micturating " a theme to which modern giants, Gulliver in Lilliput and Rabelais" Gargantua, still hark back " was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition. The first person to renounce this desire and spare the fire was able to carry it off with him and subdue it to his own use. By damping down the fire of his own sexual excitation, he had tamed the natural force of fire. This great cultural conquest was thus the reward for his renunciation of instinct. Further, it is as though woman had been appointed guardian of the fire which was held captive on the domestic hearth, because her anatomy made it impossible for her to yield to the temptation of this desire. It is remarkable, too, how regularly analytic experience testifies to the connection between ambition, fire, and urethral eroticism."
"Delete your fvcking sig" -1hard

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2014 10:36:43 PM
Freud was just a dirty old man.

"primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine... Putting out the fire by micturating was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition."
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2014 10:49:37 PM
At 9/27/2014 10:47:01 PM, Porkloin wrote:
I've seen women that could do it.

dont bring ur mom into this

zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2014 10:59:18 PM
At 9/27/2014 10:54:42 PM, Porkloin wrote:
Heh - I don't know if she can or not. But I've seen others do it.

I was just teasing you :P Er... um... that's kindof weird...

Porkloin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 1:49:22 AM
No problem, Mike. :)

I have seen women use urinals intended for men, with and without devices like paper cones with holes in the end...
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 10:38:22 PM
All I know about Freud is that all human behavior can be explained as a deep repression of the desire to have sex with one owns parents.
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 11:28:51 PM
At 9/28/2014 10:38:22 PM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
All I know about Freud is that all human behavior can be explained as a deep repression of the desire to have sex with one owns parents.

Yup. That and that women have penis envy and wish they had d*cks like guys.

Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 11:29:40 PM
At 9/28/2014 11:28:51 PM, zmikecuber wrote:

I think Freud may of had some issues.
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
zmikecuber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 11:30:37 PM
At 9/28/2014 11:29:40 PM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
At 9/28/2014 11:28:51 PM, zmikecuber wrote:

I think Freud may of had some issues.

I think everything for Freud has to do with wieners and sex.

I can jus timagine how freud would look at the firefighters now with the huge hoses, spraying water all over the fires.... the hoses sortof look like... yknow...

Envisage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2014 11:33:15 PM
At 9/27/2014 10:34:42 PM, zmikecuber wrote:
This made me laugh so hard.

"Psycho-analytic material, incomplete as it is and not susceptible to clear interpretation, nevertheless admits of a conjecture " a fantastic-sounding one " about the origins of this human feat. It is as though primal man had the habit, when he came into contact with fire, of satisfying the infantile desire connected with it, by putting it out with a stream of his urine. The legends that we possess leave no doubt about the originally phallic view taken of tongues of flame as they shoot upward. Putting out the fire by micturating " a theme to which modern giants, Gulliver in Lilliput and Rabelais" Gargantua, still hark back " was therefore a kind of sexual act with a male, an enjoyment of sexual potency in a homosexual competition. The first person to renounce this desire and spare the fire was able to carry it off with him and subdue it to his own use. By damping down the fire of his own sexual excitation, he had tamed the natural force of fire. This great cultural conquest was thus the reward for his renunciation of instinct. Further, it is as though woman had been appointed guardian of the fire which was held captive on the domestic hearth, because her anatomy made it impossible for her to yield to the temptation of this desire. It is remarkable, too, how regularly analytic experience testifies to the connection between ambition, fire, and urethral eroticism."

http://i.ytimg.com...