Jump to topic:

If you die today.......

frbnsn
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2014 3:56:36 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
No, If die today, as a belever, I am afraid, I have much sins I must account.
I try not to do sins but...
I seek refuge the God's compassion.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2014 1:43:43 PM
At 10/4/2014 7:58:06 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
are you sure your sins are forgiven and you are going to heaven?

Yep
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
apb4y
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2014 6:56:31 PM

I'm 100% certain that they're not, and that if Hell exists, I will burn there forever as I rightly should.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2014 10:22:47 PM
At 10/5/2014 6:56:31 PM, apb4y wrote:

I'm 100% certain that they're not, and that if Hell exists, I will burn there forever as I rightly should.

You can be saved from Hell and have eternal life now. Rightly, we all should burn in Hell. My sins are forgiven and I am going to heaven, I have eternal life. Can I show you how you can be saved?
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2014 10:23:41 PM
At 10/5/2014 3:56:36 AM, frbnsn wrote:
No, If die today, as a belever, I am afraid, I have much sins I must account.
I try not to do sins but...
I seek refuge the God's compassion.

You can know now that your sins are fogiven and you are going to heaven and you have eternal life now. Can I show you how?
Blade-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2014 1:41:45 AM

Am I sure? No.

Also, I'd say that it's hard to be sure of anything when you are still living and moving forward. Am I forgiven up to this point? Perhaps. But I might sin again and then die before getting the chance to be forgiven again.

Am I going to Heaven? Idk. I don't remember anything of the sort before life, so I see no reason to think there will be anything post-life. I'm fine with nothingness though. It wasn't bad before, heck I wasn't even capable of comprehending it. That's the glory of all this. We die, but do we even know it? How can we know we are dead... if we are already dead. Catch my drift?

Are you prone to astral projection?

Also, do you believe you are the creator?
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...
MsIndependent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2014 3:42:31 AM

Yes Sir.
TheGreatAndPowerful
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2014 12:01:36 PM

You do realize that, at the end of the day, all of your words and arguments boil down to:

"Because a book says so."

Do you really expect that to be convincing?
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2014 5:19:02 PM
At 10/6/2014 12:01:36 PM, TheGreatAndPowerful wrote:

You do realize that, at the end of the day, all of your words and arguments boil down to:

Your answer to the forum post question then, I take it, is "no, I am not sure my sins are forgiven and I am not sure I am going to heaven" Also, my guess is that you don't care. Your death will convince you when you wake up in Hell if that's the way you must be convinced.

Your death is not a book, it's what you deserve the same as me. Most people like you think they deserve to live in spite of the fact that they do not have the power to live one second longer than their appointed time to die, and that appointed time could be today. You do not deserve to live today any more than you deserve to live three hundred years from now.

Why do you get so angry when I am only using simple logic?
What are you fighting against? Who are you fighting for? Are you winning or are you losing your life? Are Atheists incapable of rational thought? Do you think you are living when you are dying? Life is eternal , not dying. If you do not have eternal life, you have eternal death, first temporary for 70 yrs or so, then permanent in Hell if you don't get saved from it. Have you heard that God loves you and He took your death on the cross and rose from the grave to forgive and justify you if you believe on Him and ask him to save you from your sin, death, and Hell? This is not good enough for you? You have to have it things your own way for your temporary pacification of your desires and pleasures?
You are choosing eternal death in Hell and acting like I am bad for trying to show you the danger you have put yourself in. Why do you want to fight with me? Why don't you just go on your way untill you get the proof of what I am telliing you or untill you force yourself to try to prove what you believe againt God?
Natec
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2014 5:38:13 PM

Nope, I don't think it exists.
Dude... stop...
Gaming_Debater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2014 6:05:59 PM

im sure they arent and I dont want them to be. I belong to the devil.
TheGreatAndPowerful
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2014 7:15:18 PM
At 10/6/2014 5:19:02 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 10/6/2014 12:01:36 PM, TheGreatAndPowerful wrote:

Your answer to the forum post question then, I take it, is "no, I am not sure my sins are forgiven and I am not sure I am going to heaven"

Since I'm am atheist, yes. i don't believe in sin or heaven.

Also, my guess is that you don't care. Your death will convince you when you wake up in Hell if that's the way you must be convinced.

I do care, otherwise I wouldn't be bothered to post about it. Question is, do you care?

Your death is not a book

The Bible is, and that's where you get your information from. All of this, all of what you preach and do is derived from a book - the Bible. Why should I be convinced?

, it's what you deserve the same as me. Most people like you think they deserve to live in spite of the fact that they do not have the power to live one second longer than their appointed time to die, and that appointed time could be today. You do not deserve to live today any more than you deserve to live three hundred years from now.

Who "deserves to live" is a nonsensical concept to me. We live, we die. There is no sense of who "deserves" that.

Why do you get so angry when I am only using simple logic?

I'm not angry, nor are you using logic.

What are you fighting against?

Unsupported assertions.

Who are you fighting for?

Humanity.

Are you winning or are you losing your life?

Biologically I'm losing my life every second of every day.

Are Atheists incapable of rational thought?

We are capable of rational thought. As are theists, despite their superstitions.

Do you think you are living when you are dying?

Yes. I'm living in that I meet the biologic definition of a living organism. I am dying in the sense that my body is continually undergoing the process of aging and decay.

Life is eternal , not dying.

Neither are. Life is finite. As is the process of dying. Indeed, one my say that they are one in the same, as with heat and cold, light and dark. Once you die, though, the nothingness that follows is eternal.

If you do not have eternal life, you have eternal death, first temporary for 70 yrs or so, then permanent in Hell if you don't get saved from it. Have you heard that God loves you and He took your death on the cross and rose from the grave to forgive and justify you if you believe on Him and ask him to save you from your sin, death, and Hell?

Yes, I've heard people say that. I haven't heard why I should believe them.

This is not good enough for you?

No it isn't. Why should I believe such an outrageous story without reason?

You have to have it things your own way for your temporary pacification of your desires and pleasures?

I don't even know what you are asking here.

You are choosing eternal death in Hell and acting like I am bad for trying to show you the danger you have put yourself in.

A choice must be conscious. I do not believe in hell, ergo I cannot consciously choose it. Furthermore I am not acting like you are bad, I am acting like your statements are baseless and without merit until such a time as you defend them.

Why do you want to fight with me? Why don't you just go on your way untill you get the proof of what I am telliing you or untill you force yourself to try to prove what you believe againt God?

I'm trying to get said proof: from you. Do you have it?
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2014 7:57:58 PM
At 10/6/2014 1:41:45 AM, Blade-of-Truth wrote:

Am I sure? No.

Also, I'd say that it's hard to be sure of anything when you are still living and moving forward. Am I forgiven up to this point? Perhaps. But I might sin again and then die before getting the chance to be forgiven again.

Am I going to Heaven? Idk. I don't remember anything of the sort before life, so I see no reason to think there will be anything post-life. I'm fine with nothingness though. It wasn't bad before, heck I wasn't even capable of comprehending it. That's the glory of all this. We die, but do we even know it? How can we know we are dead... if we are already dead. Catch my drift?

Are you prone to astral projection?

Also, do you believe you are the creator?

You can be sure you are dying. You tell yourself that you are living and moving forward, but what you are moving forward toward is the finalization of your death. It is appointed unto a man once to die, and after this, the Judgement.

You are under mercy being held back from the finalization of your death. That is not the same as being forgiven. You don't have to sin again to die. You have sinned, you are dying because of your sin. You are a sinner and that is all you will ever be if you don't get saved from it.

Nothingness is not an option. You exist. You did not have a choice to exist, and you cannot deny your existence by hoping in nothingness. Death is separation from life. Your sin has separated you from God. You are dead in sin. God is calling for you to listen to Him and trust Him so He can save you from the Second Death, which is the Lake of Fire. God loves you, but He cannot save you if you will not trust Him.

Astral Projection is a lie. I was into that stuff heavily before. I practiced it and studied it. I know exactly what you are experiencing and talking about when you say Astral Projection. It is not what it appears to be. You are opening yourself up to lying spirits who will tell you that you are exempt from any final Judgement which cannot be revoked. The lie is to make you think you have the right to live or exist outside of Hell. The truth is that your existence as a sinner againt God can only be justified by being in Hell forever. God would have to step down from His place of ownershp over His creation if He were to allow you to go unpunished for sinning against Him. God owns you as your Creator. If you insist on going your own way into eternity (that's all astral projection is, going your own way) you will be separated from God forever and He will forever own you as one of His beloved rebels who must be confined in Hell to contain your rebellion. God is not an impersonal force or a larger divinity of which you are a spark of. God is the One who made you in His image, and He is the One you are attempting to overthrow in believing you are a spark of divinity.

The way you will know you are dead is when you have lost your soul and life and have nothing but torments in Hell.

Let me put it this way.....suppose you are falling (which really you are, falling toward your death now) from a high building. You reach top speed around 120 miles an hour and you can see the place on the concete where you will hit the ground. At that moment, you are dead and you know it.

That's how you are now. You are "moving forward" toward that spot where you can't deny you are dead. You might as well admit it now, you deserve it. The lie of astral projection experiences tells you death is not real.

Somehow I feel I'm not getting through to you. What I'm talking about is the bodily resurrection of the dead. Jesus Christ conquered death. The only way to never die is for Him to be your life, and His life is eternal. If His Holy Spirit is not in you, you have nothing holy in you and are not worthy of anything but death. Jesus is the Saviour who conquered death to deliver us from Hell if we believe on Him, receive Him as our Saviour. Believe on His resurrection and call on God in His name to save you. You will have to renounce your astral projections and live in the reality of your body of death untill God calls you home to heaven.

A guy I went to school (Bible College) with was also into astral projection before he got saved. It seems that few come out of that. It's a strong delusion because the experiences seem so real. All of the guides and teachers in astral projeciotn have one theme in common, and you are saying it is beautiful. It's a deception designed to trick you into finalizing your death in rebellion against God so you will be lost in Hell forever, paying for your sin against God. Will you be saved or will you be lost? You won't be wandering around in the limbo inbetween.

Why would I believe I am the Creator? do you believe you are the Creator? I did not create myself and you did not create yourself. We did not exist before we were conceived. God made manking with at least one ability denied to the angels, the power to reproduce and make creatures like oursevles. Only God and us can make creatures like ourselves. He made us like Himself, by Himself, and for His own pleasure. He made us with communicative and reasoning and imaginative powers like His own.

I wonder if any of this is registering with you?
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2014 8:00:13 PM
At 10/6/2014 5:38:13 PM, Natec wrote:

Well you sure are not going to know, are you?
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2014 8:06:05 PM
At 10/6/2014 6:05:59 PM, Gaming_Debater wrote:

im sure they arent and I dont want them to be. I belong to the devil.

You are like a devil in rebellion against God, but you are still owned by your Creator who is not the devil. You will get the same punishment as the devil if you finalize your death saying what you said here. That punishment is eternal torment in Hell. You won't have any fun or any comfort there, and you won't sit there like you are sitting here thinking it's ok. It won't be ok if you wake up there. You will forever know it's all bad for you because it will be all bad for you. The only thing good in regards to you will be the testimony to God's righteousness, the smoke of your torments will rise from the fire pit of Hell forever and you will be lost and forgotten there in your torments. I hope you reconsider your choice in this matter.
Natec
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2014 8:11:01 PM
At 10/6/2014 8:00:13 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:

Not today.
Dude... stop...
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2014 8:18:55 PM

I'm trying to get said proof: from you. Do you have it?

Proof comes from God. You won't get the proof you are demanding if you say God is not there. God proves Himself in life or in death. If you will not accept His proof and be saved from death, the proof you will get is when you find yourself in eternal death in Hell with no way out, and it won't be temporary like the slow dying death you are in now. It will be complete destruction moment by moment forever. You will get proof. You will also see Jesus. You will see Him as your Judge when you are called up from hell for the final judgement before death and Hell are cast into the Lake of Fire, or you will see Him as your Saviour and have eternal life and never die. You are lost to death, aren't you? You won't listen to God, will you? You will say He is not calling you, won't you? You will take your death on yourself, won't you? You will get proof that Hell is real, won't you? You will deny God all the way to hell, won't you? You are a fool, aren't you?
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2014 8:19:38 PM
At 10/6/2014 8:11:01 PM, Natec wrote:
At 10/6/2014 8:00:13 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:

Not today.

Never, right?
Rational_Thinker9119
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2014 8:53:48 PM

I'm not even sure Heaven exists, so, no.
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2014 8:59:08 PM

I do not fear the whims of the Gods, for I do not worship such petty beings.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2014 9:01:49 PM
At 10/6/2014 8:53:48 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:

So your sins are not forgiven and you are not going to heaven. Thank you for answering honestly.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2014 9:03:31 PM
At 10/6/2014 8:59:08 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:

So your sins are not forgiven and you are not going to heaven. Thank you for your anwser.
Rational_Thinker9119
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2014 9:04:28 PM
At 10/6/2014 9:03:31 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:

So your sins are not forgiven and you are not going to heaven. Thank you for your anwser.

Heaven would have to exist for me to go there. So, perhaps you are right, I won't go there lol
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2014 9:15:03 PM
At 10/6/2014 9:04:28 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:

Heaven would have to exist for me to go there. So, perhaps you are right, I won't go there lol

You said it yourself, of course I'm right. No perhaps about it. You are not going to heaven. You are out. lol
Rational_Thinker9119
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2014 9:17:30 PM
At 10/6/2014 9:15:03 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 10/6/2014 9:04:28 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:

You said it yourself, of course I'm right. No perhaps about it. You are not going to heaven. You are out. lol

Nobody can go to non-existent places, not even you. So, unless you give a good reason to believe Heaven exists, there is no reason to think anybody is going there lol
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2014 9:28:31 PM
At 10/6/2014 9:01:49 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:

So your sins are not forgiven and you are not going to heaven. Thank you for answering honestly.

My ancestors will open me with open arms, as I do not go around threatening people that they will be sent to a fictional place. I believe they will be quite proud of my work to bring our family back to a standing of power.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2014 9:31:03 PM
At 10/6/2014 9:17:30 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
\

\

Nobody can go to non-existent places, not even you. So, unless you give a good reason to believe Heaven exists, there is no reason to think anybody is going there lol

You are not going to heaven. There is reason to think you are not going there. You said it and I believe you. You are not going to heaven. You are not sure your sins are forgiven. Why do you have to jump around so much when i asked a simple yes or no question? If you die today, are you sure your sins are forgiven and you are going to heaven. Your answer is no. lol If this was the third grade, you would flunk this test for being unable to answer a simple yes or no question with a simple yes or no. lol
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2014 9:36:24 PM
At 10/6/2014 9:28:31 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 10/6/2014 9:01:49 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:

My ancestors will open me with open arms, as I do not go around threatening people that they will be sent to a fictional place. I believe they will be quite proud of my work to bring our family back to a standing of power

The question is are you sure your sins are forgiven and you are going to heaven. It's a yes or no question. You are dodging the question, so your answer is no. Thank you.