Jump to topic:

Changing Isis, Islam & All Religions Ideology

peaceseeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2014 12:11:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Religions that base their faith on superstitious beliefs are antiquated and need to bring their belief systems into the 21st Century or they will eventually go the way of the Dinosaurs. Jews originally created a God that requires human slavery and Christianity is the most exclusive prejudiced of all religions, this must change.

(I received the following email from a cardiologist in Iraq)
-------------------------------
Dear Peace Seeker,
I have secretly forwarded your email with the attached book Urantia United to some of my colleagues at the hospital. We are in agreement that the philosophy within that book can possibly be the starting point that is needed to educate and change the ideology of the Muslims who are now committing dastardly terrorist attacks against innocent civilians.
Maybe you can get your government to drop copies of these books by plane unto ISIS. If nothing else it may knock some sense into their heads even if they can't read English.
----------------------------------
The book is 607 pages for $0.99 at http://www.amazon.com...

Islamic terrorists use their religious ideology to promote and strengthen their causes. In order to counter this and establish some rationality within their ranks a new ideology needs to be established. Will this work? Maybe not, but it may be worth trying. Bombing terrorists may just recruit more followers.

Transcendology Vs. Religion

Transcendology explores the possibility of spiritual transcendence. Its goal is to determine if the energy in our spirit dies with our body upon our physical demise or if it can pass into another dimension; a collective, an existence that has been called God by mankind. Is our spirit capable of receiving inspiration therefrom and can it establish lines of communication with this other dimension, as claimed by Abraham, Moses, Jesus, Muhammad, etc.; prophets who established monotheistic religions? Upon our physical demise, can our spirit enter into a spiritual realm to be united with this spiritual collective, this government that guides the development of our universe like a master planner? Could this be a collective that consists of all of the knowledge that has ever existed in the universe? Is the purpose of our life to gather experiences that will add to the progressiveness of this collective?

In this 21st Century, the Age of Technology, we are still plagued by religious beliefs that may be a contributing cause of terrorism, killings and wars between nations. Belief in a God who causes catastrophes, punishes people and who created the universe out of nothing as if by magic was brought about by hysteria and superstition. This thought process needs to be reassessed and brought up to date. Open-minded people must use common sense to determine whether mankind"s God was incorrectly perceived, misinterpreted and misunderstood by the masses of a bygone era.

If this collective consists of pure intelligence and pure logic then it cannot possibly be encumbered by human attributes. It has no needs or desires to be worshiped, prayed to, exalted, venerated, deified, or anything else that we have to offer. Religion characteristics are to exercise power upon others; control, dominance, destruction, punishment, revenge and judgment. Everyone is individually and personally responsible for his own soul's destiny if this collective exists. The destruction of civilizations, most sufferings and premature deaths are due to our frailties, our stupidity or human imperfections. The greatest fallacies are beliefs that split people, religions and countries.

If you see any merit in this concept, I graciously appreciate any and all ideas and suggestions.
1Credo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2014 12:55:09 PM
By no stretch of the imagination does the Jewish God require human slavery.

Christianity calls for the love of all others, and as such is not in any way itself prejudiced. The prejudice comes with those who distort the teachings of Christianity and use them as a means to their own end. Your issue, then, should be with Christians rather than Christianity.
peaceseeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/11/2014 1:36:12 AM
At 10/10/2014 12:55:09 PM, 1Credo wrote:
By no stretch of the imagination does the Jewish God require human slavery.

Christianity calls for the love of all others, and as such is not in any way itself prejudiced. The prejudice comes with those who distort the teachings of Christianity and use them as a means to their own end. Your issue, then, should be with Christians rather than Christianity.

Slavery to God was a well-developed tradition in early Judaism which developed out of the Exodus event and continued to be reinterpreted throughout history. Jews identified themselves in contrast to non-Jews as slaves to God. In early Jewish literature one can detect a discussion surrounding what it meant to be a slave of God and how Jews should respond to episodes of enslavement under foreign oppressors. In this debate, the figure of Joseph became a paradigm of slavery to God and how Jews were to respond to slavery. Influenced by his Jewish heritage, Paul understands Christ as the paradigmatic slave of God. He interprets the movement from slavery to sin to slavery to God as a second Exodus: By being the obedient slave of Christ believers became the slaves of God.
http://www.mohr.de...
peaceseeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2014 12:25:32 PM
The Intelligent Designer proclaims

I am the Intelligent Designer;
I am what mankind has decided to call God.
I did not come from nowhere.
I play no magic tricks on man.
I did not create the earth by casting spells.
I had a humble beginning the same as man;
My beginning was at the dawn of spirituality.
My wisdom grows as more spirits unite
After the cessation of life after much physical strife.
Throughout time I have been named God,
Allah, Jehovah, The Great Spirit, and many more.
I do not judge man for his vanity or naivety
To be the one who claims to please me the most.
I am easy to please. I require very little.
I only want you to do what is best for mankind.
I will bless you and wish you well.
I will inspire your mind and you will
Accomplish the unfathomable.
I require no worship. I need nothing from man.
I am self-sufficient. I am spirit.

Develop your spirit wisely, the best that you can.
Live your life for the betterment of man.
Your spirit will soon be with me and then
Together we will see and traverse the universe.
There are many wonders to behold,
Your spirit will soar.
You will partake in all the wisdom
That has been gathered from the beginning of time.
The stars will be your playgrounds.
You can play with the animals,
Be with your loved ones,
Listen to the greatest opera,
Stage or musical performances,
Or you can just relax next to a bubbling brook
And enjoy the scenery.
You feel no pain, despair,
Heartache, or negative emotions.
You are now One with me.
You are with the Intelligent Designer
You are with God my child.