Jump to topic:

Drugs

SebUK
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2014 9:54:18 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
What is wrong with people these days , There is nothing wrong with drug usage. My body therefore I can do whatever I want with it without the central monopoly telling me in what amounts or what kind of things I can consume, but of course that is not the case . It should be but we live in a sick twisted society .
I WILL DECIDE WHAT THIS DEBATE IS ABOUT. I AM SPIRITUAL, NOT RELIGIOYUS. YOU DONT HAVE TO BE RELIGIOUS TO BELIEVE IN GOD, AND YOU DO WORSHIP MONEY IF YOU CARE MORE ABOUT YOUR WALLET THAAN YOU DO THE POOR. YOU ARE A TROLL THAT IS OUT FOR ATTENTUION."- SitaraMusica
user_name
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2014 1:37:46 PM
It is not your right to put yourself in a mind-state whereby you could be a severe danger to others and yourself.
Best wishes,
user-name.
Roukezian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2014 11:24:45 PM
At 10/21/2014 1:37:46 PM, user_name wrote:
It is not your right to put yourself in a mind-state whereby you could be a severe danger to others and yourself.

Drugs can also help you pull yourself out of a mind-state where you would be an ominous threat to the people around you, also known as being too angry and stressed.
user_name
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2014 7:22:49 AM
At 10/21/2014 11:24:45 PM, Roukezian wrote:
At 10/21/2014 1:37:46 PM, user_name wrote:

Drugs can also help you pull yourself out of a mind-state where you would be an ominous threat to the people around you, also known as being too angry and stressed.

Okay but use the legal ones.
Best wishes,
user-name.