Total Posts:13|Showing Posts:1-13
Jump to topic:

Frying likel sausage in Hell Justifies Sin.

LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2014 11:29:57 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Sin is evil which is a creature's turning away from or agaisnt God. In order for God to justify that creature's existence while not denying His right to rule over them, not denying His own goodness as the King of His Creation, (who says God stops loving His creatures even if they must reside in Hell? ) He must confine them in Hell where the consuming fire will allow their sin to go up in smoke as they are tormented in the flames. We are all sinnners who deserve to burn in Hell. God Himself paid for our sins to buy us back from Hell whch we have been sold into by our sin. Jesus is the Saviour of mankind because God loves us and does not want us to pay for our rebellion in Hell. He cannot deny Himself and recuse Himself from ruling against our rebellion. He loves us and does not want us to burn in Hell. He made the way for us to be reconciled to Him. He offers us peace and restoration to eternal life, so we can be saved from eternal death in Hell. God is not to blame for your problems, He is to be thanked for His mercy. If He were not merciful and good to us, we would all be burning in Hell now because we all deserve to die and burn in Hell.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2014 6:21:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/21/2014 1:26:19 PM, user_name wrote:
The flaw in your argument is that some people end up in heaven.

only if their sins have been paid for. Have your sins been paid for?
Burls
Posts: 61
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/21/2014 7:58:12 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Maybe like me he revels in the fire of 1 Corinthians 3:13
"Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is."
user_name
Posts: 120
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2014 1:42:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/21/2014 6:21:01 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 10/21/2014 1:26:19 PM, user_name wrote:
The flaw in your argument is that some people end up in heaven.

only if their sins have been paid for. Have your sins been paid for?

You can't pay for sins. They never costed anything to begin with.
Best wishes,
user-name.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2014 3:43:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/22/2014 1:42:55 PM, user_name wrote:
At 10/21/2014 6:21:01 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 10/21/2014 1:26:19 PM, user_name wrote:
The flaw in your argument is that some people end up in heaven.

only if their sins have been paid for. Have your sins been paid for?

You can't pay for sins. They never costed anything to begin with.

They cost God His Son who He gave to pay for your sins. Your sin will cost you everythign you have and everything you are if it is not removed from your historical record. We have all broken God's law, we are all imperfect, we have all done wrong, and it costs us our life. Do you think your life is nothing? Your life is lost, and it is something. God loves you and does not want you to be lost. You are so precious to Him that He gave His only begotten Son, that if you would believe on Him, you would not perish but have eternal life. You don't have to believe it, but why not? is it too good boo be true, and you know it would change your life itoo much if you really believe God loves you and cares about every word, thought, imagination, and action you are in during every moment of the time He gives you?

Thank you for asking your question without insulting and attacking me personally.
I'm only trying to tell you how much God loves you. He wants you to have eternal life, and He can and will give it to you if you will trust Him. You don't have to. You are free to do as you wish with your time as long as nobody stops you from doing it. I hope you do good. Peace.
user_name
Posts: 120
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2014 4:12:47 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/22/2014 3:43:38 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 10/22/2014 1:42:55 PM, user_name wrote:
At 10/21/2014 6:21:01 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 10/21/2014 1:26:19 PM, user_name wrote:
The flaw in your argument is that some people end up in heaven.

only if their sins have been paid for. Have your sins been paid for?

You can't pay for sins. They never costed anything to begin with.

They cost God His Son who He gave to pay for your sins. Your sin will cost you everythign you have and everything you are if it is not removed from your historical record. We have all broken God's law, we are all imperfect, we have all done wrong, and it costs us our life. Do you think your life is nothing? Your life is lost, and it is something. God loves you and does not want you to be lost. You are so precious to Him that He gave His only begotten Son, that if you would believe on Him, you would not perish but have eternal life. You don't have to believe it, but why not? is it too good boo be true, and you know it would change your life itoo much if you really believe God loves you and cares about every word, thought, imagination, and action you are in during every moment of the time He gives you?


Thank you for asking your question without insulting and attacking me personally.
I'm only trying to tell you how much God loves you. He wants you to have eternal life, and He can and will give it to you if you will trust Him. You don't have to. You are free to do as you wish with your time as long as nobody stops you from doing it. I hope you do good. Peace.

Good job spewing nonsense to counter pure logic.
Best wishes,
user-name.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2014 4:31:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/22/2014 4:12:47 PM, user_name wrote:
At 10/22/2014 3:43:38 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 10/22/2014 1:42:55 PM, user_name wrote:
At 10/21/2014 6:21:01 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 10/21/2014 1:26:19 PM, user_name wrote:
The flaw in your argument is that some people end up in heaven.

only if their sins have been paid for. Have your sins been paid for?

You can't pay for sins. They never costed anything to begin with.

They cost God His Son who He gave to pay for your sins. Your sin will cost you everythign you have and everything you are if it is not removed from your historical record. We have all broken God's law, we are all imperfect, we have all done wrong, and it costs us our life. Do you think your life is nothing? Your life is lost, and it is something. God loves you and does not want you to be lost. You are so precious to Him that He gave His only begotten Son, that if you would believe on Him, you would not perish but have eternal life. You don't have to believe it, but why not? is it too good boo be true, and you know it would change your life itoo much if you really believe God loves you and cares about every word, thought, imagination, and action you are in during every moment of the time He gives you?

Thank you for asking your question without insulting and attacking me personally.
I'm only trying to tell you how much God loves you. He wants you to have eternal life, and He can and will give it to you if you will trust Him. You don't have to. You are free to do as you wish with your time as long as nobody stops you from doing it. I hope you do good. Peace.

Good job spewing nonsense to counter pure logic.

Well thank you for your input. If you think this is all nonsense, why are you reading it? I don't read nonsenxe unless I find it funny.
user_name
Posts: 120
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2014 4:32:57 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/22/2014 4:31:35 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 10/22/2014 4:12:47 PM, user_name wrote:
At 10/22/2014 3:43:38 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 10/22/2014 1:42:55 PM, user_name wrote:
At 10/21/2014 6:21:01 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 10/21/2014 1:26:19 PM, user_name wrote:
The flaw in your argument is that some people end up in heaven.

only if their sins have been paid for. Have your sins been paid for?

You can't pay for sins. They never costed anything to begin with.

They cost God His Son who He gave to pay for your sins. Your sin will cost you everythign you have and everything you are if it is not removed from your historical record. We have all broken God's law, we are all imperfect, we have all done wrong, and it costs us our life. Do you think your life is nothing? Your life is lost, and it is something. God loves you and does not want you to be lost. You are so precious to Him that He gave His only begotten Son, that if you would believe on Him, you would not perish but have eternal life. You don't have to believe it, but why not? is it too good boo be true, and you know it would change your life itoo much if you really believe God loves you and cares about every word, thought, imagination, and action you are in during every moment of the time He gives you?

Thank you for asking your question without insulting and attacking me personally.
I'm only trying to tell you how much God loves you. He wants you to have eternal life, and He can and will give it to you if you will trust Him. You don't have to. You are free to do as you wish with your time as long as nobody stops you from doing it. I hope you do good. Peace.

Good job spewing nonsense to counter pure logic.

Well thank you for your input. If you think this is all nonsense, why are you reading it? I don't read nonsense unless I find it funny.

Oh so the Bible was a great source of comedy for you then, I see.
Best wishes,
user-name.
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,070
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2014 4:38:15 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
By the logic of the thread title, jail time justifies murder.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2014 10:39:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Well thank you for your input. If you think this is all nonsense, why are you reading it? I don't read nonsense unless I find it funny.

Oh so the Bible was a great source of comedy for you then, I see.

The Bible does have a lot of great humor in it, but I take it as the Word of God and not nonsense. You probably think it's nonsense because it says you are a sinner and your existence outside of Hell cannot be justified as a sinner, and that is why you are dying thoughout the long life I hope you enjoy in this world.

If you are not going to heaven with your sins forgiven, this world is as good as things will ever be for you. That is a plain common sense logical statement even if you do not believe Hell is real.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Posts: 2,744
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2014 10:57:47 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/22/2014 4:38:15 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
By the logic of the thread title, jail time justifies murder.

hmmmm.......I don't see the logic of that idea. Your existence is what, or better, who you are. Murder would be somehing a murderer does. I did not say Hell justifies our actions. I said Hell will justify our existence if we are nothing but sinners who are turned away from and agasint God. (not going back to try to quote myself verbatim here, I know what I'm trying to say and I see how you misunderstood it when you say murder is justifed by jail.) You still have the right to life, liberty, and the persuit of happiness in this world, , and I hope you have a long and healthy life as long as you are not a murderer or rapist ( a child molester is a rapist) . Murderes should be executed, and rapists and child molesters should serve life in prison and not enjoy any more freedoms that what they can find in a prison cell. Prison does not justify crime, ti punishes crime. Hell does not jusfy sin, it punishes sin. Sin is the sinful action of a sinner. Sinners' existence when turned away from and agaisnt God can only be justified by Hell. Sinner's acts of evil cannot be justified. It would be unjust to allow muder to go unpunished. Right? The president can pardon the muderer and set him free. God can pardon you and give you eternal life, freed from death now. How can this be? God loves you and wants to reason with you so you can come into agreement with Him and receive His pardon.
user_name
Posts: 120
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/22/2014 11:07:32 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 10/22/2014 10:39:51 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
Well thank you for your input. If you think this is all nonsense, why are you reading it? I don't read nonsense unless I find it funny.

Oh so the Bible was a great source of comedy for you then, I see.

The Bible does have a lot of great humor in it, but I take it as the Word of God and not nonsense. You probably think it's nonsense because it says you are a sinner and your existence outside of Hell cannot be justified as a sinner, and that is why you are dying throughout the long life I hope you enjoy in this world.

If you are not going to heaven with your sins forgiven, this world is as good as things will ever be for you. That is a plain common sense logical statement even if you do not believe Hell is real.

What makes you think it isn't an evil god in charge who sends the sinners to heaven?
Best wishes,
user-name.