Total Posts:10|Showing Posts:1-10
Jump to topic:

God is the Living God, you are the dying you.

LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2014 8:17:12 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
This is posted in philosophy because it is wise to understand God and know where you will spend eternity.

God wants you to be the Living You, a new creature who is not the dying you. God wants you to have eternal life, not temporary and permanent death is permanent If the Spirit of God is not in you, your life is temporary in the first death. If you receive Jesus Christ as your Saviour, He will indwell you by His Holy Spirit and you will be a new creature born of His Spirit. He gives eternal life to all who A) Admit they deserve to die and burn in Hell for their wrongdoings by which they have offended God (sins) B) Believe that Jesus is the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY who died in your place for your sins, and having no sin of His own He could not be held by death and rose from the grave bodily and C) Call on, ask God to save you from your sins, death, and Hell and agree with God that Jesus is your Saviour.
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2014 3:00:17 PM
There's a place on DDO for religious trolls called the religion forum. Go there instead of spamming the philosophy forum with your religious calls.
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2014 7:43:23 PM
At 11/11/2014 3:00:17 PM, Subutai wrote:
There's a place on DDO for religious trolls called the religion forum. Go there instead of spamming the philosophy forum with your religious calls.

Why don't you take a hike? It is wise to understand God. Philosophy is the love of wisdom. If your philosophy rejects God, your philosophy takes you only to death. The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. This is a philosophy forum topic. So why don't you take your big ugly face on a long hike?
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2014 7:56:04 PM

Punks can only harass while ignoring attempts to have philosophical discussions about life and death. Whatever your problem is, punk, if you can't conduct a philosophical discussion about life and death, you don't have the brains for this OP and you don't have enough brass to tangle with me.

God loves punks, even if they reject Him and love the pleasures of their pride and sin all the way to death and Hell.
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2014 8:37:33 PM
At 11/11/2014 7:43:23 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:

Why don't you take a hike? It is wise to understand God. Philosophy is the love of wisdom. If your philosophy rejects God, your philosophy takes you only to death. The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. This is a philosophy forum topic. So why don't you take your big ugly face on a long hike?

I don't need your Christian sh*t. If the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, then how do you explain science and atheistic philosophy? And considering you're preaching in the wrong section, you're the one who needs to go take a hike. Also, I don't care if you think I'm a punk. I guess everyone who's not a fundamentalist Christian is ipso facto a punk in your twisted worldview. You remind me of GWL-CPA with your arrogance and and insults.
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2014 12:38:52 PM
At 11/11/2014 8:37:33 PM, Subutai wrote:

I don't need your Christian sh*t. If the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, then how do you explain science and atheistic philosophy? And considering you're preaching in the wrong section, you're the one who needs to go take a hike. Also, I don't care if you think I'm a punk. I guess everyone who's not a fundamentalist Christian is ipso facto a punk in your twisted worldview. You remind me of GWL-CPA with your arrogance and and insults.

listen you foul mouthed little punk, I would smack your face if you were standing here. You are on your way to Hell. Prove me wrong. That's where your athestic philosophy is taking you. If you want to see my thourough discussions of athestic philisophy, look at my forum OPs titled The Atheist Delusion, part 1, Part 2, and Part three. The forum here is philosophy, not atheistic philosophy. I woudl break that middle finger of yours.

You see arrogance in me because you are arrogant and that is all you can see in others who don't kiss your little punk behind. You need a good whooping so maybe you will realize sin brings punishment and Hell is the justification for the existence of atheists who finalize their death saying God is not there. I really think you have a death wish and you are gong to get your wish in Hell if you dont' wake up and get saved from it you stupid little punk
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2014 12:46:12 PM

You came here harassing and insulting me, punk, and you have not stopped and I am answering you with force equal to what you bring here which is nothing but asking for a fight. Punks are idiots, punk. What is your problem? You hate God so much you have to attack anybody who wants to say God loves you? That's what I'm here for but you want a fight. What did your parents do to you? Or what did they fail to do? Obviously your parents have failed you miserably and you are looking for someobody to vent your anger on. You need to grow up, punk, and stop being quick to look for a fight because one day you are probably going to push the wrong button on somebody less kind than me when they are near enough to disfigure your face
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2014 2:23:07 PM
At 11/12/2014 12:38:52 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:

listen you foul mouthed little punk, I would smack your face if you were standing here. You are on your way to Hell. Prove me wrong. That's where your athestic philosophy is taking you. If you want to see my thourough discussions of athestic philisophy, look at my forum OPs titled The Atheist Delusion, part 1, Part 2, and Part three. The forum here is philosophy, not atheistic philosophy. I woudl break that middle finger of yours.

You need to prove that hell exists, and if it does, that I'm going there. You also need to prove that atheistic philosophy is wrong instead of alluding to some fictional place of damnation. The forum here is philosophy, not religious philosophy. Go to the religion section. Also, my middle finger is only up metaphorically at you.
You see arrogance in me because you are arrogant and that is all you can see in others who don't kiss your little punk behind. You need a good whooping so maybe you will realize sin brings punishment and Hell is the justification for the existence of atheists who finalize their death saying God is not there. I really think you have a death wish and you are gong to get your wish in Hell if you dont' wake up and get saved from it you stupid little punk

I think I'd give you a better whopping that you could ever dream of doing to me. Your ridiculous apocalyptic predictions have no effect on me, and just goes to show that the only way you can win an argument in your mind is to damn those who disagree with you. Open your mind.
Double_R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2014 3:25:59 PM
At 11/12/2014 12:38:52 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
You are on your way to Hell. Prove me wrong.

Please educate yourself.