Jump to topic:

Questions about happiness

Robins97
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2014 12:40:51 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Hello and thankyou for choosing my post, I am looking for community input from anyone interested in answering the following questions:
1)Do you have to be actively involved in doing good things in order to be happy?
2)Or, is happiness simply found in thinking about good things/psychological? (think about Bobby McFerrin"s song, "Don"t Worry, Be Happy)
3)Or, is happiness a combination of the above two concepts?
4)Should we pursue happiness, why or why not?
5)What is happiness? (a 1 to 5 sentence answer please, thankyou)
This is partially school work. Thankyou for your time and comments, I look forward to reading what people have to say.
headphonegut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2014 8:12:58 PM
At 12/10/2014 12:40:51 PM, Robins97 wrote:
Hello and thankyou for choosing my post, I am looking for community input from anyone interested in answering the following questions:
1)Do you have to be actively involved in doing good things in order to be happy?
2)Or, is happiness simply found in thinking about good things/psychological? (think about Bobby McFerrin"s song, "Don"t Worry, Be Happy)
3)Or, is happiness a combination of the above two concepts?
4)Should we pursue happiness, why or why not?
5)What is happiness? (a 1 to 5 sentence answer please, thankyou)
This is partially school work. Thankyou for your time and comments, I look forward to reading what people have to say.

Do your own homework :p
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
Robins97
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/10/2014 8:55:15 PM
Correction - It is my assignment to ask the community these questions, I'm not trying to get others to do my homework for me, but I need responses in order to continue the homework.