Total Posts:10|Showing Posts:1-10
Jump to topic:

Why am I destiny?

tabularasa
Posts: 200
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2014 6:08:27 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/15/2014 7:40:16 PM, Sargon wrote:
Discuss.

This thread is either very stupid, or too far over my head. I believe the former is most likely to be true.
1. I already googled it.

2. Give me an argument. Spell it out. "You're wrong," is not an argument.
dylancatlow
Posts: 12,244
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2015 6:50:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/5/2015 4:29:10 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 12/15/2014 7:40:16 PM, Sargon wrote:
Discuss.

Come back...

His new account is named Goya.
Romanii
Posts: 4,851
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2015 10:57:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/5/2015 6:50:37 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 6/5/2015 4:29:10 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 12/15/2014 7:40:16 PM, Sargon wrote:
Discuss.

Come back...

His new account is named Goya.

and he gave up his phenomenal win record because....?
dylancatlow
Posts: 12,244
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2015 10:59:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/5/2015 10:57:25 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 6/5/2015 6:50:37 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 6/5/2015 4:29:10 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 12/15/2014 7:40:16 PM, Sargon wrote:
Discuss.

Come back...

His new account is named Goya.

and he gave up his phenomenal win record because....?

Idk. Maybe it's just not that important to him.
johnlubba
Posts: 2,892
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2015 2:15:54 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/5/2015 10:59:43 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 6/5/2015 10:57:25 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 6/5/2015 6:50:37 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 6/5/2015 4:29:10 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 12/15/2014 7:40:16 PM, Sargon wrote:
Discuss.

Come back...

His new account is named Goya.

and he gave up his phenomenal win record because....?

Idk. Maybe it's just not that important to him.

Or maybe he closed his account immediately after he decided to call your debate a tie, and maybe that dented his little ego and hurt his pride.
n7
Posts: 1,360
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2015 9:31:18 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/7/2015 2:15:54 AM, johnlubba wrote:
At 6/5/2015 10:59:43 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 6/5/2015 10:57:25 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 6/5/2015 6:50:37 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
At 6/5/2015 4:29:10 PM, Romanii wrote:
At 12/15/2014 7:40:16 PM, Sargon wrote:
Discuss.

Come back...

His new account is named Goya.

and he gave up his phenomenal win record because....?

Idk. Maybe it's just not that important to him.

Or maybe he closed his account immediately after he decided to call your debate a tie, and maybe that dented his little ego and hurt his pride.

Lol, why would it do that? I just looked at it, they both agreed to leave it a tie, and Dylan forfeited.
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.


Uphold Marxist-Leninist-Maoist-Sargonist-n7ism.
Blade-of-Truth
Posts: 5,020
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2015 4:27:12 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
He's still around... creeping in the shadows.
Debate.org Deputy Vote Moderator
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DDO Voting Guide: http://www.debate.org...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge on your debate? Nominate me! http://www.debate.org...