Jump to topic:

I Deserve to Burn in Hell

LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2015 10:31:02 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Greetings in the name of Jesus Christ the KING of all Kings, the name above every name! Simply saying a kind hello in this manner is enough for many people to say I should burn in Hell. I have to agree with them, and I have to agree with all the other people who hate me and want me think I should burn in Hell. They are all right and they don't even know me!!!. It's true!!!! I deserve to burn in Hell!!! I know what I have done, and I know I do not deserve to live long enough to type one more little keystroke. I know I do not deserve to exist, and I do not deserve to live. I know I deserve to die and burn in Hell.

I'm being honest. Are you?
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2015 11:15:20 AM
I deserve to burn in hell too, but thankfully I don't have to.
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
Fido
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2015 5:53:17 PM
At 1/7/2015 10:31:02 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
Greetings in the name of Jesus Christ the KING of all Kings, the name above every name! Simply saying a kind hello in this manner is enough for many people to say I should burn in Hell. I have to agree with them, and I have to agree with all the other people who hate me and want me think I should burn in Hell. They are all right and they don't even know me!!!. It's true!!!! I deserve to burn in Hell!!! I know what I have done, and I know I do not deserve to live long enough to type one more little keystroke. I know I do not deserve to exist, and I do not deserve to live. I know I deserve to die and burn in Hell.

Always. They probably don't have t.v. in heaven. So; if I can get a live feed, can I watch you burn in hell? I promise I will try to feel you pain, or at least as much as you feel everyone pain when you put them on the spot.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2015 11:19:04 AM
At 1/7/2015 5:53:17 PM, Fido wrote:

Always. They probably don't have t.v. in heaven. So; if I can get a live feed, can I watch you burn in hell? I promise I will try to feel you pain, or at least as much as you feel everyone pain when you put them on the spot.

Where do you think you will be at that time, and what gives you the right to be there? Try to make sense please. Try to give me a logical answer, and not childish sick jokes.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2015 11:27:35 AM
At 1/7/2015 10:42:14 AM, AnDoctuir wrote:
I'm certainly no angel.

Amen to that. Honesty is good. Everything you have ever done, said, thought, or imagained doing is recorded as your personally history and it all counts, it all affeted things in God's creation, and you will give account of it all to God. He wants you to know His mercy and pardon so you can have eternal life as a gift from Him because He is good. He does not want you to get what you deserve. He loves you and paid for your un-angelic behaviour with His own blood so you don't have to pay in Hell if you will beleve He is God who took your place in death, suffered and bled and died to pay for your sins so He can pardon you and consider your debt paid in full and give you eternal life by believing on Him, Jesus Christ in His resurrection, and receiving Him as your Saviour. Only say to God something like, "Dear God, I'm no angel and I deserve punishment for the things I have done. Thank you for dying in my place, and I believe you rose from the grave conquering death so I can have forgiveness for what I have done. I'm receiving Jesus Christ now as my Saviour. Thank you."

If you will pray this prayer honestly between you and God, He will hear you and the Living God, Jesus Christ, will dwell in you and give you His eternal life as a child of God, joint-heir with Jesus to inherit eternal life. This is the good news from God, the gospel of Jesus Chrsit. I hope you receive it well.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2015 11:28:28 AM
At 1/7/2015 11:15:20 AM, mishapqueen wrote:

I believe you know it, and I believe you know why you know it, and I thank God for you.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2015 11:30:41 AM
At 1/7/2015 5:53:17 PM, Fido wrote:

Why do you call yourself "Fido"? That's a dog's name. Did you know that "dogs' is often used in the Bible as what sodomites are called? Are you a sodomite? Be honest now. Honesty is good. God wants everybody to be honest.
sdavio
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2015 11:31:04 AM
At 1/8/2015 11:28:28 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:

I believe you know it, and I believe you know why you know it, and I thank God for you.

Is this thread not a pretty blatant attempt to control people via fear of hell?
"Logic is the money of the mind." - Karl Marx
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2015 11:32:19 AM
At 1/8/2015 11:31:04 AM, sdavio wrote:

Yes. Send me all of your money now, and all of the money you earn in the future, and if you don't have any money, send me your computer.
sdavio
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2015 11:33:26 AM
At 1/8/2015 11:32:19 AM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 1/8/2015 11:31:04 AM, sdavio wrote:

Yes. Send me all of your money now, and all of the money you earn in the future, and if you don't have any money, send me your computer.

Alright. Please let me know your credit card number and home address so I can get to doing that right away.
komododragon8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2015 11:48:54 AM

Nobody deserves to burn in hell forever.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2015 12:00:05 PM
At 1/8/2015 11:48:54 AM, komododragon8 wrote:

Do you deserve to die?
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2015 12:03:04 PM

Thank you! :)
God bless!
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2015 12:13:10 PM
At 1/8/2015 11:35:35 AM, sdavio wrote:
If God is perfect, why does anything other than God exist?

Uhhhhh.........duhhhhhhh.......maybe things exist because God created them?

Why are you fighting against God? You'll only end up in the Lake of Fire. Is that what you want?
sdavio
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2015 12:20:51 PM
At 1/8/2015 12:13:10 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:

Why would he need to change anything or create stuff when he's already perfect.

Why are you fighting against God? You'll only end up in the Lake of Fire. Is that what you want?

Why would God create a lake of fire?
komododragon8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2015 12:21:15 PM
At 1/8/2015 12:00:05 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:

Do you deserve to die?

No through the love of Megalania nobody deserves to die.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2015 12:35:23 PM
At 1/8/2015 12:07:03 PM, heyfur_1213 wrote:

Likewise.

I'm a bit familiar with mishapqeen, have not seen you before. How do you know you do not have to burn in Hell?
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2015 12:43:09 PM
At 1/8/2015 12:21:15 PM, komododragon8 wrote:
At 1/8/2015 12:00:05 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:

Do you deserve to die?

No through the love of Megalania nobody deserves to die.

so life is not fair and you must be unhappy because you are stuck dying.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2015 12:59:29 PM
At 1/8/2015 12:20:51 PM, sdavio wrote:

Why would he need to change anything or create stuff when he's already perfect.
Why would God create a lake of fire?

Who said God needed to create stuff? Maybe He did it because He simply enjoyed doing it maybe He gives life because He is good. Did you ever think o fthat? Is there something wrong with doing what you enjoy doing? What do you enjoy doing? Are you doing something wrong? Did God do something wrong by creating you? If you do something wrong, is it God's fault or is it your fault?
Where is God going to put people who fight against Him? Do you expect Him to step down from ruling over His creation? Do you expect Him to let you fight agaisnt Him forever? Do you expect Him to let you off the hook by allowing you to go out of existence in death? Why are you fighting agaisnt God? It's not good to fight against God. It is good that He created you, but for you it would be better if you had never been born if you are going to finalze your death in fighting against God. That's what the Lake of Fire is for. I hope you have a long and happy life if you won't believe God wants you to be saved from the Lake of Fire, can save you, and will save you. He did all He could to save you, but you keep fighting against Him. Enjoy it as long as you can in a long, wonderful, prosperous, life as your time is counted down to zero. God loves you. Why don't you let Him save you from Hell?
heyfur_1213
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2015 1:22:30 PM
At 1/8/2015 12:35:23 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:

Likewise.

I'm a bit familiar with mishapqeen, have not seen you before. How do you know you do not have to burn in Hell?

I deserve to burn in it, but I don't have to because God is most forgiving. I try my best to right my wrongs, I always ask for forgiveness even though I don't deserve it, in hopes that I do get it. I do good whenever I get the chance, most of the time, I'm not perfect, I'm not good all the time. I try to make up for things of my past by doing other things. I've learned that if you can't help yourself than you can't help others. So I help myself first in hopes that I can then help others because when you do good to people and they love you, then God loves you, and when God loves you, people love you. It doesn't guarantee that I won't burn in hell, but it gives me hope, and at least I'm trying.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2015 2:14:46 PM
At 1/8/2015 1:22:30 PM, heyfur_1213 wrote:

Likewise.

I deserve to burn in it, but I don't have to because God is most forgiving. I try my best to right my wrongs, I always ask for forgiveness even though I don't deserve it, in hopes that I do get it. I do good whenever I get the chance, most of the time, I'm not perfect, I'm not good all the time. I try to make up for things of my past by doing other things. I've learned that if you can't help yourself than you can't help others. So I help myself first in hopes that I can then help others because when you do good to people and they love you, then God loves you, and when God loves you, people love you. It doesn't guarantee that I won't burn in hell, but it gives me hope, and at least I'm trying.

You sound like a wonderful warm-hearted young lady.
Can I show you from the Bible how you can know you are gauranteed to go to heaven and gauranteed to not burn in Hell?
heyfur_1213
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2015 2:17:00 PM
At 1/8/2015 2:14:46 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:

Likewise.

Can I show you from the Bible how you can know you are gauranteed to go to heaven and gauranteed to not burn in Hell?

Thank you very much. :)
Sure, I don't mind learning.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2015 2:26:55 PM

Please define hell. Do you believe it is a location like fantasy land, or do you believe it is a state of mind?
Why do you think you deserve to burn in hell?
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2015 2:29:16 PM
At 1/8/2015 2:17:00 PM, heyfur_1213 wrote:

Likewise.

Ok. The first part you have already agreed with God on. You have sinned against God and deserve to burn in Hell. This is what you meant when you said " I deserve to burn in it,....." correct? If I understood you correctly on this point, then I can show you in the Bible where God agrees with you on this and then I can show you from the Bible how you can be sure you are going to heaven and sure you will not burn in Hell.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2015 2:30:55 PM

What is the lake of fire?
Where is it?
Do all end up in it?
heyfur_1213
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2015 2:31:30 PM
At 1/8/2015 2:29:16 PM, LifeMeansGodIsGood wrote:
At 1/8/2015 2:17:00 PM, heyfur_1213 wrote:

Likewise.

Ok. The first part you have already agreed with God on. You have sinned against God and deserve to burn in Hell. This is what you meant when you said " I deserve to burn in it,....." correct? If I understood you correctly on this point, then I can show you in the Bible where God agrees with you on this and then I can show you from the Bible how you can be sure you are going to heaven and sure you will not burn in Hell.

You certainly did understand me correctly.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2015 2:42:48 PM
All Have Sinned.

Romans 3:10 states, "As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one." And again in Romans 3:23 we are told, "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God."

There is a Penalty for Sin

Romans 6:23 says, "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."

Christ died for our sins!

Romans 5:8, "But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."

Call Upon the Lord Jesus to Be Saved.

Romans 10:13 promises, "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."
Romans 10:9-10, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation."

If you only
A) admit you are a sinner who deserves to burn in Hell
b) believe Jesus is God who died for your sins and rose from the dead
C) call on God in Jesus' name to save you.

You are in that prayer receiving Jesus Christ personally as yous Saviour, and God will honor his word and you are saved and by God's Word you can be sure you are going to heaven and you can be sure you are saved from Hell.

Please let me know if you prayed this way between you and God honestly.