Total Posts:29|Showing Posts:1-29
Jump to topic:

ATTENTION ATHEISTs

sarahharsh
Posts: 20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 10:54:16 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Listen up, you misinformed creeps. I shall struggle to educate you on your knowledege-lacking ways, but it may be a tad difficult, considering your inherent brain defeincies. Out of the goodness of my heart, however, I feel compelled to make the journey so to speak.

1. Atheism cant account for animals. Evolution is a THEORY, and like any theory, it is probably wrong.

2. God cannot be denied. Many very intelligent people considered God an IRREMOVABLE aspect of reality. Yet here you are, trying to wash God away. Whats up with this??

3. God speaks to everyone, if you listen.
Fido
Posts: 357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 12:02:44 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/13/2015 10:54:16 PM, sarahharsh wrote:
Listen up, you misinformed creeps. I shall struggle to educate you on your knowledge-lacking ways, but it may be a tad difficult, considering your inherent brain defeincies. Out of the goodness of my heart, however, I feel compelled to make the journey so to speak.

1. Atheism cant account for animals. Evolution is a THEORY, and like any theory, it is probably wrong.

2. God cannot be denied. Many very intelligent people considered God an IRREMOVABLE aspect of reality. Yet here you are, trying to wash God away. What's up with this??

3. God speaks to everyone, if you listen.

I am glad you are listening because I am speaking now. This is the corner of Sodom and Gomorrah. There is only one person you have to save on this street corner, and it is you. Jesus didn't tell anyone to save the world, and neither did the OT Prophets. I am pretty certain he told any person rejected to dust off their sandals as a curse. And this you are free to do; but you might get further keeping an open mind.

Atheism is a religion just like yours. They have their Zealots too. If living your sort of life gains you God's blessing it should be obvious in your happiness. If you do God's work you will do, and do it quietly. It is obvious that churches do not do good, and for this reason they must advertise to survive just as all other businesses.
darthebearnc
Posts: 247
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2015 8:04:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/13/2015 10:54:16 PM, sarahharsh wrote:
Listen up, you misinformed creeps. I shall struggle to educate you on your knowledege-lacking ways, but it may be a tad difficult, considering your inherent brain defeincies. Out of the goodness of my heart, however, I feel compelled to make the journey so to speak.

1. Atheism cant account for animals. Evolution is a THEORY, and like any theory, it is probably wrong.

A scientific theory (e.g. evolution) is much different than a religious theory (e.g. 'intelligent design'). The difference is that scientific theories have evidence to support them. Gravity is also a scientific theory, and unless you're asserting that gravity is 'probably wrong', then I think you've just cornered yourself. How can't atheism account for animals (in what manner)?

2. God cannot be denied. Many very intelligent people considered God an IRREMOVABLE aspect of reality. Yet here you are, trying to wash God away. Whats up with this??

God can be denied. I'm denying him right now. Please provide evidence for God's existence if you actually want to convince anybody.

3. God speaks to everyone, if you listen.

So does the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Or at least to the same extent.
Rational_Thinker9119
Posts: 9,054
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2015 1:29:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/13/2015 10:54:16 PM, sarahharsh wrote:
Listen up, you misinformed creeps. I shall struggle to educate you on your knowledege-lacking ways, but it may be a tad difficult, considering your inherent brain defeincies. Out of the goodness of my heart, however, I feel compelled to make the journey so to speak.

1. Atheism cant account for animals. Evolution is a THEORY, and like any theory, it is probably wrong.

Theism cannot account for animals. God is just a THEORY, and like any theory, it is probably wrong (two can play at that game).


2. God cannot be denied. Many very intelligent people considered God an IRREMOVABLE aspect of reality. Yet here you are, trying to wash God away. Whats up with this??

God can be denied. Many intelligent people considered God a removable aspect of reality. Yet here you are, trying to bring God into the picture. What's up with this??


3. God speaks to everyone, if you listen.

God speaks to know one, if you listen.
Otokage
Posts: 2,347
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2015 8:53:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/13/2015 10:54:16 PM, sarahharsh wrote:
Listen up, you misinformed creeps. I shall struggle to educate you on your knowledege-lacking ways, but it may be a tad difficult, considering your inherent brain defeincies. Out of the goodness of my heart, however, I feel compelled to make the journey so to speak.

Listen bubu. You don't simply say sh*t like that with just 20 posts. You are signing your death sentence. Atheists are going to eat you with crisps and then spit you because you probably taste like s***. Ok?

1. Atheism cant account for animals. Evolution is a THEORY, and like any theory, it is probably wrong.

You need to learn what a theory is: "In science, the term "theory" refers to "a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world, based on a body of facts that have been repeatedly confirmed through observation and experiment." (http://en.wikipedia.org...)

2. God cannot be denied.

I deny him.

See? Easy.

Many very intelligent people considered God an IRREMOVABLE aspect of reality. Yet here you are, trying to wash God away. Whats up with this??

What's up with your ridiculous appeal to authority falacy?

3. God speaks to everyone, if you listen.

http://www.troll.me...
Subutai
Posts: 3,216
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2015 10:41:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/13/2015 10:54:16 PM, sarahharsh wrote:
Listen up, you misinformed creeps. I shall struggle to educate you on your knowledege-lacking ways, but it may be a tad difficult, considering your inherent brain defeincies. Out of the goodness of my heart, however, I feel compelled to make the journey so to speak.


Show me studies that show that all atheists have "inherent brain defeincies". Try proving your assertions for once.
1. Atheism cant account for animals. Evolution is a THEORY, and like any theory, it is probably wrong.


Gravity is a theory. Why don't you jump off a cliff? Gravity's probably wrong. Also, and God isn't a theory.
2. God cannot be denied. Many very intelligent people considered God an IRREMOVABLE aspect of reality. Yet here you are, trying to wash God away. Whats up with this??


Ad populum. Justifying the truth value of something based on the sheer number of people who believed it in the past is not a valid argument.
3. God speaks to everyone, if you listen.

That's a symptom of insanity. You might want to have that checked out.
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
dtaylor971
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2015 10:52:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/13/2015 10:54:16 PM, sarahharsh wrote:
Listen up, you misinformed creeps. I shall struggle to educate you on your knowledege-lacking ways, but it may be a tad difficult, considering your inherent brain defeincies. Out of the goodness of my heart, however, I feel compelled to make the journey so to speak.

1. Atheism cant account for animals. Evolution is a THEORY, and like any theory, it is probably wrong.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
But seriously
WTF is wrong with you?

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Gravity is a theory
But it's true, too

Roses are red
Violets are blue
There's these things called mutations
You ignorant piece of poo.


2. God cannot be denied. Many very intelligent people considered God an IRREMOVABLE aspect of reality. Yet here you are, trying to wash God away. Whats up with this??

Violets are red
Roses are blue
Above logic can be denied
Even by you.

The same goes for God;
He is just a story,
A creation of man
Meant for unlimited glory.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
We have intelligent people
In fact, we have a whole crew.


3. God speaks to everyone, if you listen.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
So does the Spaghetti Monster
And a 10-foot tall Winnie the Pooh.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I'm actually deaf,
So f*ck you too.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
You may want to touch up on your logic
And go barf in a shoe.
"I don't know why gays want to marry, I have spent the last 25 years wishing I wasn't allowed to." -Sadolite
BDPershing
Posts: 75
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2015 11:06:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/13/2015 10:54:16 PM, sarahharsh wrote:
Listen up, you misinformed creeps. I shall struggle to educate you on your knowledege-lacking ways, but it may be a tad difficult, considering your inherent brain defeincies. Out of the goodness of my heart, however, I feel compelled to make the journey so to speak.

1. Atheism cant account for animals. Evolution is a THEORY, and like any theory, it is probably wrong.

2. God cannot be denied. Many very intelligent people considered God an IRREMOVABLE aspect of reality. Yet here you are, trying to wash God away. Whats up with this??

3. God speaks to everyone, if you listen.

The reality of existence and the origin of everything.
Nothingness = Blank space between dimensions, void of existence.
Existence = dimensions.
Death = the end of dimensions and the return to nothingness
life = the time a dimension exists, from existence to death
Reality = the period of time, in-between life, that beings experience life during existence.

The Final true god who rules everything is the god of nothingness or you could go with Death. Which I like better, for Death does not control, demand, mislead, become jealous, care, perfect (defined by humans), judgmental, but he is almighty for he can kill/end any existence. He rules outside time, life, universe, and multiverse. He knows all but does not care to intervene, or care if you have a choice, the perfect god one would say.

I have said it before believe it on not, the best god is King Death, That who cares not what you do, what you have done, and what you plan on doing. He is not jealous (unlike god), he is not judgmental (unlike god), and he does not punish (unlike god). In-fact he fits everything you could ever want from a god, but yet you still worship your blood thirsty, jealous, judgmental, controlling god that could ever exist.

All Hail The King, Death!

Hue Hue
jodybirdy
Posts: 2,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2015 2:08:55 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/13/2015 10:54:16 PM, sarahharsh wrote:
Listen up, you misinformed creeps. I shall struggle to educate you on your knowledege-lacking ways, but it may be a tad difficult, considering your inherent brain defeincies. Out of the goodness of my heart, however, I feel compelled to make the journey so to speak.

Out of the goodness of my heart I will go easy on you.

1. Atheism cant account for animals. Evolution is a THEORY, and like any theory, it is probably wrong.

How can we not account for animals? Please make your point clear. Evolution is much more plausible than a micro managing deity magically placing life on our tiny planet in our little corner of the universe.

2. God cannot be denied. Many very intelligent people considered God an IRREMOVABLE aspect of reality. Yet here you are, trying to wash God away. Whats up with this??

God can most definitely be denied. Many intelligent atheists do it every day. Ah, yet here you are trying to wash away reality with childish beliefs. What's up with this?

3. God speaks to everyone, if you listen.

If God speaks to you then perhaps you need to skip church and see a professional who can help you with the voices in your head.

If you want to get the attention of atheists then you should try the religion forum. That is unless you are afraid to enter the arena. Maybe I'll link you in from there and bring the lions to you. ;)
A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral."
Otokage
Posts: 2,347
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2015 6:14:26 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/16/2015 10:52:07 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
At 1/13/2015 10:54:16 PM, sarahharsh wrote:
Listen up, you misinformed creeps. I shall struggle to educate you on your knowledege-lacking ways, but it may be a tad difficult, considering your inherent brain defeincies. Out of the goodness of my heart, however, I feel compelled to make the journey so to speak.

1. Atheism cant account for animals. Evolution is a THEORY, and like any theory, it is probably wrong.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
But seriously
WTF is wrong with you?

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Gravity is a theory
But it's true, too

Roses are red
Violets are blue
There's these things called mutations
You ignorant piece of poo.


2. God cannot be denied. Many very intelligent people considered God an IRREMOVABLE aspect of reality. Yet here you are, trying to wash God away. Whats up with this??

Violets are red
Roses are blue
Above logic can be denied
Even by you.

The same goes for God;
He is just a story,
A creation of man
Meant for unlimited glory.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
We have intelligent people
In fact, we have a whole crew.


3. God speaks to everyone, if you listen.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
So does the Spaghetti Monster
And a 10-foot tall Winnie the Pooh.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I'm actually deaf,
So f*ck you too.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
You may want to touch up on your logic
And go barf in a shoe.

lmao. That was hilarious.
missmedic
Posts: 387
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2015 9:56:04 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/13/2015 10:54:16 PM, sarahharsh wrote:
Listen up, you misinformed creeps. I shall struggle to educate you on your knowledege-lacking ways, but it may be a tad difficult, considering your inherent brain defeincies. Out of the goodness of my heart, however, I feel compelled to make the journey so to speak.

1. Atheism cant account for animals. Evolution is a THEORY, and like any theory, it is probably wrong.

2. God cannot be denied. Many very intelligent people considered God an IRREMOVABLE aspect of reality. Yet here you are, trying to wash God away. Whats up with this??

3. God speaks to everyone, if you listen.

so your saying that you hear voices
Wocambs
Posts: 1,505
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2015 4:11:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/13/2015 10:54:16 PM, sarahharsh wrote:
Listen up, you misinformed creeps. I shall struggle to educate you on your knowledege-lacking ways, but it may be a tad difficult, considering your inherent brain defeincies. Out of the goodness of my heart, however, I feel compelled to make the journey so to speak.

1. Atheism cant account for animals. Evolution is a THEORY, and like any theory, it is probably wrong.

2. God cannot be denied. Many very intelligent people considered God an IRREMOVABLE aspect of reality. Yet here you are, trying to wash God away. Whats up with this??

3. God speaks to everyone, if you listen.

That's very kind of you, but either there is no evidence for God or God is a theory just like evolution.
komododragon8
Posts: 405
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2015 4:38:18 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/16/2015 10:52:07 PM, dtaylor971 wrote:
At 1/13/2015 10:54:16 PM, sarahharsh wrote:
Listen up, you misinformed creeps. I shall struggle to educate you on your knowledege-lacking ways, but it may be a tad difficult, considering your inherent brain defeincies. Out of the goodness of my heart, however, I feel compelled to make the journey so to speak.

1. Atheism cant account for animals. Evolution is a THEORY, and like any theory, it is probably wrong.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
But seriously
WTF is wrong with you?

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Gravity is a theory
But it's true, too

Roses are red
Violets are blue
There's these things called mutations
You ignorant piece of poo.


2. God cannot be denied. Many very intelligent people considered God an IRREMOVABLE aspect of reality. Yet here you are, trying to wash God away. Whats up with this??

Violets are red
Roses are blue
Above logic can be denied
Even by you.

The same goes for God;
He is just a story,
A creation of man
Meant for unlimited glory.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
We have intelligent people
In fact, we have a whole crew.


3. God speaks to everyone, if you listen.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
So does the Spaghetti Monster
And a 10-foot tall Winnie the Pooh.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I'm actually deaf,
So f*ck you too.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
You may want to touch up on your logic
And go barf in a shoe.

That was beautiful.
ELDRITCH
Posts: 17
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 9:24:11 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/13/2015 10:54:16 PM, sarahharsh wrote:
Listen up, you misinformed creeps. I shall struggle to educate you on your knowledege-lacking ways, but it may be a tad difficult, considering your inherent brain defeincies. Out of the goodness of my heart, however, I feel compelled to make the journey so to speak.

1. Atheism cant account for animals. Evolution is a THEORY, and like any theory, it is probably wrong.

2. God cannot be denied. Many very intelligent people considered God an IRREMOVABLE aspect of reality. Yet here you are, trying to wash God away. Whats up with this??

3. God speaks to everyone, if you listen.

1- Please explain why you think this is the case, and why a theory is inherently wrong. In the probable case you weren't paying attention in biology class, bacteria and cells are also theories. A theory in scientific parlance isn't a guess, it's an explanation for many observations. A theory can never become a law, in order to prevent unassailable dogma from existing, because in science, everything is open to investigation and questions.

2- You say that god cannot be denied. Watch me deny god. "I deny god." Furthermore, god is indeed irremovable, because removability is a characteristic of things that exist. Finally, the intelligence of theists is irrelevant, it's possible for smart people to be wrong. Isaac Newton was a lunatic of the highest degree who tried alchemy long after alchemy was discredited, but he was still brilliant.

3- It seems that nobody knows how to listen then, except for the occasional psychotic person. If god is so intent to speak with me, why doesn't he knock at my door, greet me and maybe have a cup of coffee over a good conversation? I invite him to do so, but my invitation has long gone unanswered.
Double_R
Posts: 4,886
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 7:12:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/13/2015 10:54:16 PM, sarahharsh wrote:
Listen up, you misinformed creeps. I shall struggle to educate you on your knowledege-lacking ways, but it may be a tad difficult, considering your inherent brain defeincies. Out of the goodness of my heart, however, I feel compelled to make the journey so to speak.

1. Atheism cant account for animals. Evolution is a THEORY, and like any theory, it is probably wrong.

2. God cannot be denied. Many very intelligent people considered God an IRREMOVABLE aspect of reality. Yet here you are, trying to wash God away. Whats up with this??

3. God speaks to everyone, if you listen.

1. Evolution is not atheism.
2. You don't need to remove an idea that has no basis in itself.
3. Let me know what his voice sounds like.
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 7:40:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/19/2015 7:12:20 PM, Double_R wrote:
At 1/13/2015 10:54:16 PM, sarahharsh wrote:
Listen up, you misinformed creeps. I shall struggle to educate you on your knowledege-lacking ways, but it may be a tad difficult, considering your inherent brain defeincies. Out of the goodness of my heart, however, I feel compelled to make the journey so to speak.

1. Atheism cant account for animals. Evolution is a THEORY, and like any theory, it is probably wrong.

2. God cannot be denied. Many very intelligent people considered God an IRREMOVABLE aspect of reality. Yet here you are, trying to wash God away. Whats up with this??

3. God speaks to everyone, if you listen.

1. Evolution is not atheism.
2. You don't need to remove an idea that has no basis in itself.
3. Let me know what his voice sounds like.

The OP is almost certainly parodistic. I, for one, found it kind of funny
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Nerdscott
Posts: 1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2015 8:01:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
There is proof and evidence of the scientific theories of the cosmos, has anyone seen God, has any 21st century citizen of the world said God spoke to me, and if God were real why hasn't he said anything
mashi
Posts: 11
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 4:11:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/15/2015 8:04:57 PM, darthebearnc wrote:
At 1/13/2015 10:54:16 PM, sarahharsh wrote:
Listen up, you misinformed creeps. I shall struggle to educate you on your knowledege-lacking ways, but it may be a tad difficult, considering your inherent brain defeincies. Out of the goodness of my heart, however, I feel compelled to make the journey so to speak.

1. Atheism cant account for animals. Evolution is a THEORY, and like any theory, it is probably wrong.

A scientific theory (e.g. evolution) is much different than a religious theory (e.g. 'intelligent design'). The difference is that scientific theories have evidence to support them. Gravity is also a scientific theory, and unless you're asserting that gravity is 'probably wrong', then I think you've just cornered yourself. How can't atheism account for animals (in what manner)?

2. God cannot be denied. Many very intelligent people considered God an IRREMOVABLE aspect of reality. Yet here you are, trying to wash God away. Whats up with this??

God can be denied. I'm denying him right now. Please provide evidence for God's existence if you actually want to convince anybody.

3. God speaks to everyone, if you listen.

So does the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Or at least to the same extent.

You believe that God does not exist via a priori knowledge and when you do believe in him the same way you do that via a priori knowledge. In fact, you do alot of things without one-sided empiricism.
sadolite
Posts: 8,838
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 7:01:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/29/2015 4:50:56 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
I like how people actually took this thread seriously.

I know, he never made another post.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
Smithereens
Posts: 5,512
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 11:37:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/29/2015 7:01:22 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 1/29/2015 4:50:56 PM, dylancatlow wrote:
I like how people actually took this thread seriously.

I know, he never made another post.

this person was actually a multi of Dylancatlow, which I think is what he was fishing for.
Music composition contest: http://www.debate.org...
GamrDeb8rBbrH8r
Posts: 341
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 7:46:37 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/13/2015 10:54:16 PM, sarahharsh wrote:
Listen up, you misinformed creeps. I shall struggle to educate you on your knowledege-lacking ways, but it may be a tad difficult, considering your inherent brain defeincies. Out of the goodness of my heart, however, I feel compelled to make the journey so to speak.

1. Atheism cant account for animals. Evolution is a THEORY, and like any theory, it is probably wrong.

First of all, evolution and atheism are not the same thing. Ever heard of Old Earth Creationism? And yes, it could be wrong. But that hasn't been proven yet. Also, you do not appear to understand what a "theory" actually is.


2. God cannot be denied. Many very intelligent people considered God an IRREMOVABLE aspect of reality. Yet here you are, trying to wash God away. Whats up with this??

Nobody's trying to wash away a god they don't believe in. And I don't consider an atheist always smarter than a theist. I just consider it to be a tendency.

3. God speaks to everyone, if you listen.

How? I don't hear no God.
"There's no diversity because we're burning in the melting pot."

-Immortal Technique

Rap battle VS Truth_Seeker: http://www.debate.org...
TRH1312
Posts: 7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 4:43:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/13/2015 10:54:16 PM, sarahharsh wrote:
Listen up, you misinformed creeps. I shall struggle to educate you on your knowledege-lacking ways, but it may be a tad difficult, considering your inherent brain defeincies. Out of the goodness of my heart, however, I feel compelled to make the journey so to speak.

1. Atheism cant account for animals. Evolution is a THEORY, and like any theory, it is probably wrong.

2. God cannot be denied. Many very intelligent people considered God an IRREMOVABLE aspect of reality. Yet here you are, trying to wash God away. Whats up with this??

3. God speaks to everyone, if you listen.

First of all, as an atheist, I am offended by your generalisation that all atheists are, how did you put it, 'misinformed creeps', and are 'knowledge lacking' with 'inherent brain deficiencies' (You ironically spelled that particular word wrong). I decided to go easy on you as, after all, you believe in a magical bearded guy in the sky who for some reason cares about our little inconsequential lives.
1. Evolution is a scientifical theory, based on, and backed by, real facts and I find it funny that you basically called your own religion (Also a theory) 'probably wrong'.
2. I deny the existence of god. that simple and, shock!, hundreds of people do it every day worldwide. Are you going to burn us at the stake?
3. Do you know that the second sign of insanity is doing the same thing over and over hoping to get different results, e.g. praying, while the first sign of insanity is hearing voices. You do both, and honestly, that makes me worry about the sanity of religion.
Look, I usually have no problem with religion. It's none of my business what you do or do not believe in. But if you try to force beliefs on me, I suggest you get better points to argue. I hope in future you can keep a more open mind, and, please, don't go around insulting people all the time. It will get you in trouble one day.
Daniel_Nemes
Posts: 2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2015 10:08:21 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/13/2015 10:54:16 PM, sarahharsh wrote:
Listen up, you misinformed creeps. I shall struggle to educate you on your knowledege-lacking ways, but it may be a tad difficult, considering your inherent brain defeincies. Out of the goodness of my heart, however, I feel compelled to make the journey so to speak.

1. Atheism cant account for animals. Evolution is a THEORY, and like any theory, it is probably wrong.

2. God cannot be denied. Many very intelligent people considered God an IRREMOVABLE aspect of reality. Yet here you are, trying to wash God away. Whats up with this??

3. God speaks to everyone, if you listen.

There is no need to insult.
Secure. Contain. Protect.
Lovewhatmatters
Posts: 4
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2015 4:12:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/13/2015 10:54:16 PM, sarahharsh wrote:
Listen up, you misinformed creeps. I shall struggle to educate you on your knowledege-lacking ways, but it may be a tad difficult, considering your inherent brain defeincies. Out of the goodness of my heart, however, I feel compelled to make the journey so to speak.

1. Atheism cant account for animals. Evolution is a THEORY, and like any theory, it is probably wrong.

2. God cannot be denied. Many very intelligent people considered God an IRREMOVABLE aspect of reality. Yet here you are, trying to wash God away. Whats up with this??

3. God speaks to everyone, if you listen.

okay id appreciate if you respected peoples beliefs because i respect yours so you respect mine okay? i dont deny gods existence i just choose not to have a religious preference