any DEEP seasond thinkers aboard?

Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2015 7:56:40 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Ahoy maties and shiver me timbers, arrrrr

Are you the type of person that craves the adventure of the OPEN MIND and the endless possibilities that lay BEYOND the popular "known maps of the mind"?

You know, where the popular known world ends and the unknown for most begins?

The place where superstitious peoples dare not venture for fear of being exposed and then having to run for cover or fig leaves.

WHAT lays beyond the popular known maps of the mind that have been drawn up by seekers of a fantasy and fictional reality?

Dar be monsters and things much worse for those that be superstitious lazy day dreamers of choice.

BUT for the FEW of the MANY that dare to venture into the "realm" that IS behind the facades of fictions and beyond the popular known limits of fantasy.

Dar be a land of milk n honey of sorts. A place where YOU find yourself VERY worth Loving,
and LIVING in the NOW.

I personally would much rather prefer being myself then TRYING to FIT IN with the popular world of prefab characters and assorted bird brains.

Some may choose to try and believe that I may of fell off the "high horse" they imagine me sitting on and bumped my head?

I can understand that logic.

Can you understand mine?

Bring yer own self and a compass that points True
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2015 8:59:36 PM
EE: I had a read and it looks like it's back to the drawing board for you,
or the possibility of employment with Walt Disney Studios if you can pass the p test.
sdavio
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2015 9:27:23 AM
At 1/15/2015 7:56:40 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:

What is this thread about?
"Logic is the money of the mind." - Karl Marx
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2015 3:12:31 PM
At 1/16/2015 9:27:23 AM, sdavio wrote:
At 1/15/2015 7:56:40 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:

What is this thread about?

EE:

This earthly worldly society requires that it has BOXES aka pigeonholes in which to place the assorted items, things, people and so on IN.

Much like farmers keep track of their animals with numbers, breeds and such.

There are those that choose to try and remain in the box
body and mind,

and then there is the other side of the coin where we have those that make claim and say that they prefer to "think OUTSIDE the BOX".

I AM not of this world and have no interest in having my "mind" placed inside a nice box in order that I might FIT IN with what is viewed as NORMAL overall.

I toss the "BOX" away within my reasoning and thoughts as I don't require it in order to LIVE a LIFE that is as good as it gets to put it simply.

Think on this. WHAT would happen within this forum IF people started to toss away the BOXES that imprison their minds?

Think on this,
If you toss away the BOX option religious people and such would have to also TOSS AWAY their religious beliefs as they would no longer have the BOX REQUIRED to place their idea of God within.

If you can't follow that it is because within your mind you don't believe that it is possible to "toss the boxes" BECAUSE if you toss away the boxes you also have to toss away whatever was contained in them.....