Jump to topic:

Thought Experiment, Imaginary philosophy

BDPershing
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2015 3:15:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Philosophy we know today is a tool used to explore the depths of imagination, yet we continually bound this space with what we call logic to make this space conform to the reality we perceive. Yet when we unchain this space from logic, things get "messy", for once this space is not bound by logic one can dive into the true origin of reality which I have concluded to be Nothing or Nothingness.

If your going to dive into the imaginary space using philosophy, one should not bound themselves with the laws of reality, numbers, letters, definitions, individuality, time, matter, and logic all do not apply to this space known as imagination/ imaginary space.

Nothing
Existence
Death
Life
Reality

This is the order of reality, First there was nothing, then came existence, which spawned death, which gave way to life, that concludes to reality.

First there was nothing/nothingness, at which nothing existed just a black void with not past nor future, Yet from this void spawned existence, at which gave way to death for a existence must always end becoming nothingness. The time period as a whole is known as life, from beginning to exist to the end known as Death, which concludes to nothingness, yet the period of time one experience between existence and death is known as reality.

More detailed:
Nothingness = Blank space between dimensions, void of existence.
Existence = dimensions.
Death = the end of dimensions and the return to nothingness
life = the time a dimension exists, from existence to death
Reality = the period of time, in-between life, that beings experience life during existence.

Nothingness encompasses existence which ends with death, which is delayed by life, which is reality.

Conclusion the final state of everything is nothingness, no meaning, no existence, no god. For when one starts to imagine something it starts as nothing.
Nothingness: the absence or cessation of life or existence. The most powerful being deserving a title known as "God" would be death, for it/he/she can end existence to return to nothingness.

That concludes my findings exploring the space known as imagination without the bindings of logic.
-----------------------------
Side note, "I think therefor I am" not the case...

One does not "I think therefor I am" for one does not know if they themselves are truly thinking or existing. One person could be a universe at which dictates all thoughts and actions of the beings existing in this imaginary space. That does not mean the individual who states "I think therefor I am", its truly the one actually thinking. Like a detailed book, the author determines what the characters are thinking and gives them the delusion they are indeed thinking themselves when in reality they are not.
Envisage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2015 7:11:19 PM
At 1/15/2015 3:15:07 PM, BDPershing wrote:

This was a pitiful read.

Philosophy we know today is a tool used to explore the depths of imagination, yet we continually bound this space with what we call logic to make this space conform to the reality we perceive.

Wtf? No. Philosophy is a study of general and fundemental problems. These range from epistemology, ontology, metaphysics, morals, mind and language. Imaginations has little to do with it.

Yet when we unchain this space from logic, things get "messy", for once this space is not bound by logic one can dive into the true origin of reality which I have concluded to be Nothing or Nothingness.

Space... Bounded by logic? Wtf? I don't even thing extreme platonic realism entails that much. You are trying to mix the process of reasoning with the physical nature of space. It's an awful lot like mixing cereal and water, even assuming the Kantian notion of a priori knowledge of space.

If your going to dive into the imaginary space using philosophy, one should not bound themselves with the laws of reality, numbers, letters, definitions, individuality, time, matter, and logic all do not apply to this space known as imagination/ imaginary space.

So... Let's make sh*t up and call that 'philosophy'? Okay. Sounds great.

Nothing
Existence
Death
Life
Reality

This is the order of reality, First there was nothing, then came existence, which spawned death, which gave way to life, that concludes to reality.

Here is my order of your reality:

1. Salary
2. LSD
3. Write crap on the Internet
4. Withdrawal symptoms
5. Read my enraged reply
6. Death.

First there was nothing/nothingness, at which nothing existed just a black void with not past nor future, Yet from this void spawned existence, at which gave way to death for a existence must always end becoming nothingness.

Good luck demonstrating that.

The time period as a whole is known as life, from beginning to exist to the end known as Death, which concludes to nothingness, yet the period of time one experience between existence and death is known as reality.

Death =/= nothingness.

More detailed:

Lol?

Existence = dimensions.

Lol??

Reality = the period of time, in-between life, that beings experience life during existence.

Going to stop commenting. I am going to break my computer at this rate.

Nothingness encompasses existence which ends with death, which is delayed by life, which is reality.

Conclusion the final state of everything is nothingness, no meaning, no existence, no god. For when one starts to imagine something it starts as nothing.
Nothingness: the absence or cessation of life or existence. The most powerful being deserving a title known as "God" would be death, for it/he/she can end existence to return to nothingness.

That concludes my findings exploring the space known as imagination without the bindings of logic.
-----------------------------
Side note, "I think therefor I am" not the case...

One does not "I think therefor I am" for one does not know if they themselves are truly thinking or existing. One person could be a universe at which dictates all thoughts and actions of the beings existing in this imaginary space. That does not mean the individual who states "I think therefor I am", its truly the one actually thinking. Like a detailed book, the author determines what the characters are thinking and gives them the delusion they are indeed thinking themselves when in reality they are not.
BDPershing
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2015 7:34:29 PM
At 1/15/2015 7:11:19 PM, Envisage wrote:

This was a pitiful read.

Philosophy we know today is a tool used to explore the depths of imagination, yet we continually bound this space with what we call logic to make this space conform to the reality we perceive.

Wtf? No. Philosophy is a study of general and fundemental problems. These range from epistemology, ontology, metaphysics, morals, mind and language. Imaginations has little to do with it.

All bound by logic...

Yet when we unchain this space from logic, things get "messy", for once this space is not bound by logic one can dive into the true origin of reality which I have concluded to be Nothing or Nothingness.

Space... Bounded by logic? Wtf? I don't even thing extreme platonic realism entails that much. You are trying to mix the process of reasoning with the physical nature of space. It's an awful lot like mixing cereal and water, even assuming the Kantian notion of a priori knowledge of space.

Space: a continuous area or expanse that is free, available, or unoccupied.
the dimensions of height, depth, and width within which all things exist and move.

Imagination/Imaginary: the faculty or action of forming new ideas, or images or concepts of external objects not present to the senses.

Imaginary Space: A area used to form idea or concept devoid of senses, illogical space at which logic does not apply.
Philosophy: the study of the fundamental nature of knowledge, reality, and existence, especially when considered as an academic discipline.
If you bound imagination or also known as concepts or ideas with logic, you will get philosophy. Put plainly reasonable ideas to explain the existence and ones reality.

So... Let's make sh*t up and call that 'philosophy'? Okay. Sounds great.

Nothing
Existence
Death
Life
Reality

Here is my order of your reality:

1. Salary
2. LSD
3. Write crap on the Internet
4. Withdrawal symptoms
5. Read my enraged reply
6. Death.
Just a show on how you haven't explored beyond logic to find any truth, which is understandable for not may can and they will normally reject it for it destroys what the understand as reality.

First there was nothing/nothingness, at which nothing existed just a black void with not past nor future, Yet from this void spawned existence, at which gave way to death for a existence must always end becoming nothingness.

Good luck demonstrating that.
before you dream there is nothing, before you sleep there is nothing, when you close your eyes there is nothing, when you look at the gaps between the stars there is the void, etc...

The time period as a whole is known as life, from beginning to exist to the end known as Death, which concludes to nothingness, yet the period of time one experience between existence and death is known as reality.

Death =/= nothingness.
Death is the end of existence which becomes nothingness

More detailed:

Lol?

Existence = dimensions.

Lol??

Going to stop commenting. I am going to break my computer at this rate.

Just proof you are indeed incapable of looking beyond logic to find answers. Logic is a human concept made to explain the word. Throw it away and you can explore a space with limitless possibilities, yet the conclusion is truly depressing.
n7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2015 1:08:52 AM
How the hell can nothingless be "Blank space". A void of existence isn't spacial by definition.
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

Uphold Marxist-Leninist-Maoist-Sargonist-n7ism.
Graincruncher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2015 12:50:26 PM

Such an argument leads to nonsense; without definitions, grammar etc. you end up incapable of conveying meaning and therefore are left adrift in a sea of meaninglessness. So no, you actually couldn't be more wrong.
dylancatlow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2015 12:58:45 PM

What makes you think you have a choice when it comes to such rules? If imaginary space is actually a meaningful concept, then it is subject to all that is implied by the law of non-contradiction.