Jump to topic:

Intelligence quotient

Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2015 11:02:17 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I AM posting this here as it would serve no purpose posting it on the religious board or others as they are so busy visiting and arguing over invisible things and theories of string.

Intelligence quotient

what does it mean and is it just another attempt at placing people in a programed and controlled box or pigeonhole.

Now let us say that there is some form of man made measuring of something that can't be measured accurately and with 100% certainty.

This is the question that I ask of those that may possess this so called HIGHER I Q status.

How does a high I Q such as that of Albert Einstein and others effect those that have much lower I Q levels and just make believe and pretend that they are smart as in their low I Q mental state they believe that if they wish or pray it that will come true.

Why study hard and grow up in mature knowledge and ways when you can take the short cuts and easy day dream ways and daze.

So a call out to any that may possess a so called I Q that would be able to see and understand how others with a low I Q would react to persons with a high I Q.

the lower I Q are welcome to post and reply as long as they are not the last Saint or Hashoil residue.

DISCLAIMER I EE am nots sayin that I has a high IQ or thats I AMs a smarts and such. Was a just curious of what the smarter then I folks had to says on smarts and not smarts. just calls me Forrest Gump
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
Benshapiro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2015 9:16:03 PM
IQ is a good measure of logical ability. It doesnt account for critical thinking skills or creative abilities though.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2015 3:15:13 AM
The Truth and Facts of the matter is that so called I.Q. measuring and weighing is much like the Monty Python skits with the witch, the duck, wood and such.

I like the way of measuring and weighing such concepts as

I prove that I AM a mature grown up that can't be touched or effected by superstitious concepts. Be they religious, scientific or other such make believe and pretend concepts.

Even those with so called high I.Q.s can be deceived by their lust for fantasy and fiction as a escape from what bothers them.

A bit surprised that anyone even replied to this.
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
Otokage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2015 6:45:25 PM
At 4/7/2015 9:16:03 PM, Benshapiro wrote:
IQ is a good measure of logical ability. It doesnt account for critical thinking skills or creative abilities though.

I agree.
Otokage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2015 6:46:29 PM
At 4/8/2015 3:15:13 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
Even those with so called high I.Q.s can be deceived by their lust for fantasy and fiction as a escape from what bothers them.

And yet there are some studies that show a correlation between atheism and a high IQ.