Total Posts:34|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Logic

VietTurtle
Posts: 88
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 3:52:10 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Logic will solve most of the worlds problems.
GO

I have a very complex theory But I need to weed out the trolls, The illogical, the phishers . So i will not post the full extent of my work.

etc Prove your worth. If you wish to be a part of my work.= I, in short want to build a think tank.
I have only found 3 people close to my lvl.They are behind me. One might have been on my lvl but he was b4 our time and his work is outdated little to no merit into my own.
None so far are my equal. Im searching for people on my caliber or have surpassed it. I am also searching for a Master strategist, I may need a Master Hacker 2
n7
Posts: 1,360
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 11:20:55 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
You seem like a troll yourself.
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.


Uphold Marxist-Leninist-Maoist-Sargonist-n7ism.
Sidewalker
Posts: 3,713
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 1:31:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/18/2015 3:52:10 AM, VietTurtle wrote:

I have only found 3 people close to my lvl.

Larry, Curly, and Moe?
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." " C. W. Leadbeater
LaniusMarius
Posts: 5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2015 3:06:16 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/18/2015 3:52:10 AM, VietTurtle wrote:
Logic will solve most of the worlds problems.
GO

I have a very complex theory But I need to weed out the trolls, The illogical, the phishers . So i will not post the full extent of my work.

etc Prove your worth. If you wish to be a part of my work.= I, in short want to build a think tank.
I have only found 3 people close to my lvl.They are behind me. One might have been on my lvl but he was b4 our time and his work is outdated little to no merit into my own.
None so far are my equal. Im searching for people on my caliber or have surpassed it. I am also searching for a Master strategist, I may need a Master Hacker 2

Its interesting that you say that only three people are close to your level. Given the grammar of your post I think begs the question: What level are you looking for? Think Tanks are generally very educated minds trying to accomplish a singular goal, and poor grammar doesn't facilitate that. Proper communication is necessary for the efficiency of any organization.

Furthermore, you give us no context for what we might be doing. Sure, coding and hacking are talents but what does Master Strategist mean? I am sure there might be an expert of military tactics or ancient military battle formations some where on this forum but I doubt they will be of much use to you unless you are playing a game of Rome Total War.
neoryan1
Posts: 22
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2015 1:36:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I have thought deeply about this exact idea myself. There's quite a few things I tend to think about but in particular I always feel like anger and revenge are the very things that bring our society down. When I'm confronted with a problem I always break it down before I decide if it's worth it to get angry, and it never is.

For example here's is a made up scenario: Let's say I have a doctor's appointment at 5:00 pm and because someone in a wreck on the street I was driving on to get there, I end up showing up at 5:10. The lady at the front desk scolds me for being late, then I sit down and wait for the doctor who calls me in his office at 5:45.

My initial reaction would be to feel angry with the doctor's office for their hypocrisy, however I logically break down everyone in my head and see that they're all just human just like myself and no one is in the wrong.

First I ask myself "Why would this lady get mad at me when she knows well the doctor is going to be late"

So I logically look at it and realize "Maybe the reason he's late today is because everyone keeps coming in late." So by this thinking not only is she not to blame for being mean, but I am actually the one holding her back from her job. "Or maybe she's been slammed at work today and is feeling much worse than me." Again, she's the one who is in a worse position than me. But "Maybe she's a really mean person who constantly looks down on others who don't run right up to her standards." Well why is she like this? Obviously she must have a reason as to why she feels the constant need to scold people. After all I have never been mean to someone just because I felt like being mean to someone today. But I am not her, I do not know her feelings, and feel I should not judge them.

If I'm having a bad day I might immediately blame the driver in the accident. "Why can't people just learn how to drive!?!?" But that's not fair at all. "Do I really think the driver wanted to be in that accident?" Of course not. They are likely in a lot of pain from the crash or at least facing the fact that they contact their insurance company and for it to be fixed as they're paying hundreds or thousands in repairs.

With this logic subconsciously running through my head all the time I can always avoid meaningless anger brought about by my natural human self-righteousness. This is not even near the whole of what I think about, so if you have any questions in particular I will answer them. Love hearing others opinions about me too because I know I'm not perfect.
UndeniableReality
Posts: 1,897
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2015 10:57:01 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/18/2015 3:52:10 AM, VietTurtle wrote:
Logic will solve most of the worlds problems.
GO

I have a very complex theory But I need to weed out the trolls, The illogical, the phishers . So i will not post the full extent of my work.

etc Prove your worth. If you wish to be a part of my work.= I, in short want to build a think tank.
I have only found 3 people close to my lvl.They are behind me. One might have been on my lvl but he was b4 our time and his work is outdated little to no merit into my own.
None so far are my equal. Im searching for people on my caliber or have surpassed it. I am also searching for a Master strategist, I may need a Master Hacker 2

What exactly have you accomplished that merits you being on a team like this in the first place?
Bennett91
Posts: 4,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2015 11:10:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/18/2015 3:52:10 AM, VietTurtle wrote:
Logic will solve most of the worlds problems.
GO

I have a very complex theory But I need to weed out the trolls, The illogical, the phishers . So i will not post the full extent of my work.

etc Prove your worth. If you wish to be a part of my work.= I, in short want to build a think tank.
I have only found 3 people close to my lvl.They are behind me. One might have been on my lvl but he was b4 our time and his work is outdated little to no merit into my own.
None so far are my equal. Im searching for people on my caliber or have surpassed it. I am also searching for a Master strategist, I may need a Master Hacker 2

There are many kinds of logic depending on the perspective and intent of the user. Logics can clash and sometimes logic can have drastic and horrifying outcomes.
slo1
Posts: 4,318
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2015 11:32:58 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/18/2015 3:52:10 AM, VietTurtle wrote:
Logic will solve most of the worlds problems.
GO

I have a very complex theory But I need to weed out the trolls, The illogical, the phishers . So i will not post the full extent of my work.

etc Prove your worth. If you wish to be a part of my work.= I, in short want to build a think tank.
I have only found 3 people close to my lvl.They are behind me. One might have been on my lvl but he was b4 our time and his work is outdated little to no merit into my own.
None so far are my equal. Im searching for people on my caliber or have surpassed it. I am also searching for a Master strategist, I may need a Master Hacker 2

"I have a very complex theory"

pssssshhhhhhhh, i have a simple theory that logic can solve most the world problems. Complexity not needed. I'm waaaaaaay too far beyond you to be on your think tank.
VietTurtle
Posts: 88
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2015 1:13:34 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Its interesting that you say that only three people are close to your level. Given the grammar of your post I think begs the question: What level are you looking for? Think Tanks are generally very educated minds trying to accomplish a singular goal, and poor grammar doesn't facilitate that. Proper communication is necessary for the efficiency of any organization.

Furthermore, you give us no context for what we might be doing. Sure, coding and hacking are talents but what does Master Strategist mean? I am sure there might be an expert of military tactics or ancient military battle formations some where on this forum but I doubt they will be of much use to you unless you are playing a game of Rome Total War.

Which is the point. Your not on our lvl so you don't understand it.. I worded it this way vaguely.. Because You have to say the right thing to enter the club. Think of it as Challenge and im looking for the password. . Everything i did i did Logically only another high lvl of logic will understand it .. All the sudden your a think tank expert LOL . Talking Trash and phishing for info. TSK..
VietTurtle
Posts: 88
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2015 1:16:18 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
There are many kinds of logic depending on the perspective and intent of the user. Logics can clash and sometimes logic can have drastic and horrifying outcomes.

then that's not logic.. if other things are interfering with it..
That is flawed logic.. Your on path Not quite there but you are partially right
VietTurtle
Posts: 88
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2015 1:18:35 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
"I have a very complex theory"

pssssshhhhhhhh, i have a simple theory that logic can solve most the world problems. Complexity not needed. I'm waaaaaaay too far beyond you to be on your think tank.

that is but a vague example of my work. Thats not what my work is that prerequisite to get into my work .. but its okay if your "waaaaaaay too far beyond you to be on my think tank"
Bennett91
Posts: 4,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2015 1:35:51 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/21/2015 1:16:18 AM, VietTurtle wrote:
There are many kinds of logic depending on the perspective and intent of the user. Logics can clash and sometimes logic can have drastic and horrifying outcomes.

then that's not logic.. if other things are interfering with it..
That is flawed logic.. Your on path Not quite there but you are partially right

Logic is not some objective absolute with only one answer. To dismiss others as not being logical when they simply disagree with you is nonsense. Besides, a purely logical human is more akin to a robot than a human.
VietTurtle
Posts: 88
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2015 1:49:01 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
You Naysayers. Besides the ones who tried. Kudos to yall. Is exactly why i posted A prerequisite challenge in the first place . Naysaying trolling. talking shiz.. b4 i even posted a part of my true work . Which only validates and proves my point to doing what i did ,the way i did. Logically yall should have deduced that.. But.. not on my LVL.. like i said.
slo1
Posts: 4,318
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2015 6:43:45 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/21/2015 1:49:01 AM, VietTurtle wrote:
You Naysayers. Besides the ones who tried. Kudos to yall. Is exactly why i posted A prerequisite challenge in the first place . Naysaying trolling. talking shiz.. b4 i even posted a part of my true work . Which only validates and proves my point to doing what i did ,the way i did. Logically yall should have deduced that.. But.. not on my LVL.. like i said.

No not on my level, because you played right into my hand. Logically you should have been able to deduce that.
sdavio
Posts: 1,798
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2015 7:00:00 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/18/2015 3:52:10 AM, VietTurtle wrote:

So how do I join your group and learn the theory?
"Logic is the money of the mind." - Karl Marx
Otokage
Posts: 2,347
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2015 10:25:52 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/18/2015 3:52:10 AM, VietTurtle wrote:
Logic will solve most of the worlds problems.
GO

I have a very complex theory But I need to weed out the trolls, The illogical, the phishers . So i will not post the full extent of my work.

etc Prove your worth. If you wish to be a part of my work.= I, in short want to build a think tank.
I have only found 3 people close to my lvl.They are behind me. One might have been on my lvl but he was b4 our time and his work is outdated little to no merit into my own.
None so far are my equal. Im searching for people on my caliber or have surpassed it. I am also searching for a Master strategist, I may need a Master Hacker 2

1, 2, 3 not only you and me, got 180" degrees and I'm caught in between! Merrier the more! triple fun that way! Twister on the floor! What do you say?

...

So, I can agree that problems have a bigger chance of being solved if approached logicaly. But I see three (no pun intended) problems in this: 1) Not everyone knows how to use logic. 2) Logic can be used to create problems not only to solve them. 3) There is more than 1 logical way to aproach a problem.
UndeniableReality
Posts: 1,897
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2015 10:42:52 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/18/2015 3:52:10 AM, VietTurtle wrote:
Logic will solve most of the worlds problems.
GO

I have a very complex theory But I need to weed out the trolls, The illogical, the phishers . So i will not post the full extent of my work.

etc Prove your worth. If you wish to be a part of my work.= I, in short want to build a think tank.
I have only found 3 people close to my lvl.They are behind me. One might have been on my lvl but he was b4 our time and his work is outdated little to no merit into my own.
None so far are my equal. Im searching for people on my caliber or have surpassed it. I am also searching for a Master strategist, I may need a Master Hacker 2

Who were those three people? Yourself at different times? =P
VietTurtle
Posts: 88
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2015 11:44:18 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Who were those three people? Yourself at different times? =P

Yes how ever did you know I argue with 3 other people not including my self. I have the multiple personality syndrome. where i ague with 3 people thats is actually my self but despite them being my self.. are close to my lvl but just not there .. But be because they are only a part of me and not the whole me so they only use parts of my brain and not all of it..
UndeniableReality
Posts: 1,897
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 12:17:22 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/21/2015 11:44:18 PM, VietTurtle wrote:
Who were those three people? Yourself at different times? =P

Yes how ever did you know I argue with 3 other people not including my self. I have the multiple personality syndrome. where i ague with 3 people thats is actually my self but despite them being my self.. are close to my lvl but just not there .. But be because they are only a part of me and not the whole me so they only use parts of my brain and not all of it..

Very nice.

So how about that original question? What skills do you have that merits you being on a think tank. In other words, why would someone want to be on a think tank with you? What can you contribute?
VietTurtle
Posts: 88
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2015 2:28:54 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
So how about that original question? What skills do you have that merits you being on a think tank. In other words, why would someone want to be on a think tank with you? What can you contribute?

The question is why Should i answer you? Why should it matter? That will up to the people i invite to said think tank? Logically i have no reason to tell you
VietTurtle
Posts: 88
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2015 2:32:01 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
So how about that original question? What skills do you have that merits you being on a think tank. In other words, why would someone want to be on a think tank with you? What can you contribute?

On top of which if you were logical you should be able to deduce that your self.. Your lvl is not mine so you can not deduce. it there are enough clues placed in for some one to deduce it
VietTurtle
Posts: 88
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2015 2:40:00 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
So how do I join your group and learn the theory?

All you have to do is elaborate on a the Original above statement

Logic will solve The majority of the worlds problems?
IF you Offer a Unique enough perspective or can match my caliber , you are in . If your offering a offshoot perspective. you will have to elaborate why you are taking that stance.
VietTurtle
Posts: 88
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2015 2:54:30 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I will Elaborate a tad bit more for clarity.
I have a very complex theory ,But I need to weed out the trolls, The illogical, the phishers . So i will not post the full extent of my work. The Statement below Is a prerequisite to the group. Think of the statement as the challenge and i am searching for those who know the answer

Logic will solve most of the worlds problems.
GO

In short i plan to build a think tank. My quest for others have fallen short.
I have only found 3 people close to my lvl.They are all behind me. One might have been on my lvl but he was b4 our time and his work is outdated. With little to no merit into my own.
None so far are my equal. Im searching for people on my caliber or have surpassed it. I am also searching for a Master strategist, I may need a Master Hacker 2
UndeniableReality
Posts: 1,897
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2015 9:15:54 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/23/2015 2:28:54 AM, VietTurtle wrote:
So how about that original question? What skills do you have that merits you being on a think tank. In other words, why would someone want to be on a think tank with you? What can you contribute?

The question is why Should i answer you? Why should it matter? That will up to the people i invite to said think tank? Logically i have no reason to tell you

Because you should have to prove your worth to any potential members as well.
Student4Life1975
Posts: 57
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2015 2:26:40 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/21/2015 1:49:01 AM, VietTurtle wrote:
You Naysayers. Besides the ones who tried. Kudos to yall. Is exactly why i posted A prerequisite challenge in the first place . Naysaying trolling. talking shiz.. b4 i even posted a part of my true work . Which only validates and proves my point to doing what i did ,the way i did. Logically yall should have deduced that.. But.. not on my LVL.. like i said.

You are on a different level, that is for certain. I would say a grade 6 level as your spelling and grammar would suggest. You're not here for any other reason other than to stir the pot and get responses out of people. You belong in the Youtube comments not here with the rest of us.
there is no progress without compromise"
VietTurtle
Posts: 88
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2015 4:36:00 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
The question is why Should i answer you? Why should it matter? That will up to the people i invite to said think tank? Logically i have no reason to tell you

Because you should have to prove your worth to any potential members as well.

Once again.. already answered. That will be up to the people i invite to said think tank . I will not elaborate Further. Because you are phishing for info Figure it out not that you can ATM. theres a logical answer 2 it
VietTurtle
Posts: 88
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2015 4:39:03 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/24/2015 2:26:40 AM, Student4Life1975 wrote:
At 4/21/2015 1:49:01 AM, VietTurtle wrote:
You Naysayers. Besides the ones who tried. Kudos to yall. Is exactly why i posted A prerequisite challenge in the first place . Naysaying trolling. talking shiz.. b4 i even posted a part of my true work . Which only validates and proves my point to doing what i did ,the way i did. Logically yall should have deduced that.. But.. not on my LVL.. like i said.

You are on a different level, that is for certain. I would say a grade 6 level as your spelling and grammar would suggest. You're not here for any other reason other than to stir the pot and get responses out of people. You belong in the Youtube comments not here with the rest of us.

Rather Ironic No.. Because you belong in that Grouping I mentioned in the Quote LMAO . You didnt refute the point.. You just .. Proved me Right. further On top of which you launched a ad hominem attack . But what ever... Helps you sleep since counting sheep doesn't work clearly.
Furyan5
Posts: 1,228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2015 6:03:01 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Review my forum Sense v Logic and let me know if I qualify.
Thank you.

At 4/18/2015 3:52:10 AM, VietTurtle wrote:
Logic will solve most of the worlds problems.
GO

I have a very complex theory But I need to weed out the trolls, The illogical, the phishers . So i will not post the full extent of my work.

etc Prove your worth. If you wish to be a part of my work.= I, in short want to build a think tank.
I have only found 3 people close to my lvl.They are behind me. One might have been on my lvl but he was b4 our time and his work is outdated little to no merit into my own.
None so far are my equal. Im searching for people on my caliber or have surpassed it. I am also searching for a Master strategist, I may need a Master Hacker 2
Furyan5
Posts: 1,228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2015 6:16:27 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
dissapointed that you felt the need to respond. It shows opinions matter and I consider this immature behaviour. Contact me when you grow up.

Do not bother responding. I will not be revisiting this Forum.
Thank you.

At 4/27/2015 4:39:03 AM, VietTurtle wrote:
At 4/24/2015 2:26:40 AM, Student4Life1975 wrote:
At 4/21/2015 1:49:01 AM, VietTurtle wrote:
You Naysayers. Besides the ones who tried. Kudos to yall. Is exactly why i posted A prerequisite challenge in the first place . Naysaying trolling. talking shiz.. b4 i even posted a part of my true work . Which only validates and proves my point to doing what i did ,the way i did. Logically yall should have deduced that.. But.. not on my LVL.. like i said.

You are on a different level, that is for certain. I would say a grade 6 level as your spelling and grammar would suggest. You're not here for any other reason other than to stir the pot and get responses out of people. You belong in the Youtube comments not here with the rest of us.


Rather Ironic No.. Because you belong in that Grouping I mentioned in the Quote LMAO . You didnt refute the point.. You just .. Proved me Right. further On top of which you launched a ad hominem attack . But what ever... Helps you sleep since counting sheep doesn't work clearly.