Total Posts:23|Showing Posts:1-23
Jump to topic:

Are we living in a simulated universe?

mindbender
Posts: 155
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 2:45:37 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Many philosophers, cosmologists, physicists and those who believe in meta-physics are talking about us living in a simulated universe. Here's one of many videos I have watched over the past 16 months that has been used by God to teach me how He created everything.
https://www.youtube.com...

Is this something that you would consider as being our true reality?
anonymouswho
Posts: 431
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 4:34:48 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/21/2015 2:45:37 AM, mindbender wrote:
Many philosophers, cosmologists, physicists and those who believe in meta-physics are talking about us living in a simulated universe. Here's one of many videos I have watched over the past 16 months that has been used by God to teach me how He created everything.
https://www.youtube.com...

Is this something that you would consider as being our true reality?

Hello my friend. I don't know if the Universe is real or fake or whatever, but I don't believe in Particle-Wave Duality. I think it is a contradiction, and therefore contradicts that God has Determined all things. But I'm a Fatalists, so my mind abhors contradictions.

"Holding fast the faithful word as he hath been taught, that he may be able by sound doctrine both to exhort and to convince the gainsayers (Greek antilego- to speak against, gainsay, contradict)." Titus 1:9

What do you think?
mindbender
Posts: 155
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 11:50:05 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/21/2015 4:34:48 AM, anonymouswho wrote:
At 5/21/2015 2:45:37 AM, mindbender wrote:
Many philosophers, cosmologists, physicists and those who believe in meta-physics are talking about us living in a simulated universe. Here's one of many videos I have watched over the past 16 months that has been used by God to teach me how He created everything.
https://www.youtube.com...

Is this something that you would consider as being our true reality?

Hello my friend. I don't know if the Universe is real or fake or whatever, but I don't believe in Particle-Wave Duality. I think it is a contradiction, and therefore contradicts that God has Determined all things. But I'm a Fatalists, so my mind abhors contradictions.

"Holding fast the faithful word as he hath been taught, that he may be able by sound doctrine both to exhort and to convince the gainsayers (Greek antilego- to speak against, gainsay, contradict)." Titus 1:9

What do you think? : :

Most physicists who study quantum mechanics do not understand what they're observing. They can only guess at what's going on but our Creator can teach His servants, such as the one who is writing this post, about how He created everything.

If you keep engaged in the knowledge of God that I share with you, you will eventually learn what God has revealed to me. It's not complicated but it takes awhile to comprehend it because we were trained by this world that it was real. God has to deprogram us servants before revealing our true existence. You will have to be deprogrammed of what you were taught by this world by listening directly to God's voice, which happens to be the true gospel that I preach.

Just remember, the one who is typing this post is the body that is always doing God's will. The thoughts that the body writes and speaks comes directly from the mind of God where His creation exists, which is where you, I and the rest of God's spiritual beings were born. The old thoughts that this body believed in came from the world's point of view, which made it believe it was a farmer, musician and construction worker for fifty some years. These old thoughts from the world had to be replaced by the thoughts that were used to deprogram me and teach me our true reality, which begin in the mind of our Creator.

The first two sentences in Genesis shows that God created the earth, which is without form;

Genesis1
1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

God didn't create the earth as solid matter, which all God's people believed since they woke up in a formed flesh with the ability to see a solid earth that they were standing on. Through science and God's revealed knowledge through the written and spoken testimonies of His saints, we have learned that what we observe is not solid at all. All the first saints of the first three centuries beginning with Jesus learned that we came from an unseen realm. This is why Jesus would have said something like this;

John 6
63: It is the spirit that gives life, the flesh is of no avail; the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life.

He knew the word of God was our true created existence and that the flesh was only an illusion that is formed for us to make us believe we're real people. He learned that his body wasn't his true existence so that's why he was unafraid to die. He knew that he was only the thoughts of God that were spoken into existence as waves ( vibrations ), although Jesus and the rest of God's saints didn't have the scientific data we have today to understand these waves.

God had to use different kinds of analogies to teach his saints how He created us such as a tree that grows from a seed in the ground. He would have them visualize His creation as the seed that you can't see in the dirt. This showed them that His creation was invisible. The visible tree that they could see he used as an analogy to teach them the visible objects that are formed from His invisible creation.

It's much easier today for God to show us how He created everything by using the computer technology and other technology today. He used several different computer programs such as CAD, Photoshop, game simulations, etc. to show me how invisible thoughts can be processed into visible objects that appear to move or be still on computer screens, robotic movements, sound, printed languages, etc.

If God's first saints had this technology when they testified to His knowledge, they would have learned that we're in a virtual universe that was programmed by our Creator from His experiences. Our Creator hasn't taught us who He is beyond this virtual universe He created but with the knowledge that He has revealed to us, we can imagine Him as a programmer who spoke into some kind of advanced computer system that produced waves which have to be processed into illusions that we can experience with our senses, which are also nothing but processed waves.

The prophecies show us that God spoke everything into existence such as these;

Jeremiah 1
4: Now the word of the LORD came to me saying,
5: "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations."

Psalm 29
4: The voice of the LORD is powerful, the voice of the LORD is full of majesty.
5: The voice of the LORD breaks the cedars, the LORD breaks the cedars of Lebanon.
6: He makes Lebanon to skip like a calf, and Si'rion like a young wild ox.
7: The voice of the LORD flashes forth flames of fire.
8: The voice of the LORD shakes the wilderness, the LORD shakes the wilderness of Kadesh.
9: The voice of the LORD makes the oaks to whirl, and strips the forests bare; and in his temple all cry, "Glory!"
10: The LORD sits enthroned over the flood; the LORD sits enthroned as king for ever.

Ezekiel 12
25: But I the LORD will speak the word which I will speak, and it will be performed. It will no longer be delayed, but in your days, O rebellious house, I will speak the word and perform it, says the Lord GOD."
26: Again the word of the LORD came to me:
27: "Son of man, behold, they of the house of Israel say, `The vision that he sees is for many days hence, and he prophesies of times far off.'
28: Therefore say to them, Thus says the Lord GOD: None of my word will be delayed any longer, but the word which I speak will be performed, says the Lord GOD."

Psalm 33
6: By the word of the LORD the heavens were made, and all their host by the breath of his mouth.

Psalm 103
19: The LORD has established his throne in the heavens, and his kingdom rules over all.
20: Bless the LORD, O you his angels, you mighty ones who do his word, hearkening to the voice of his word!

Do you see how God's voice ( His thoughts ) is where everything came from?
UndeniableReality
Posts: 1,897
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 1:09:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/21/2015 2:45:37 AM, mindbender wrote:
Many philosophers, cosmologists, physicists and those who believe in meta-physics are talking about us living in a simulated universe. Here's one of many videos I have watched over the past 16 months that has been used by God to teach me how He created everything.
https://www.youtube.com...

Is this something that you would consider as being our true reality?

Hi BoG.
mindbender
Posts: 155
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 1:13:09 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/21/2015 1:09:07 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 5/21/2015 2:45:37 AM, mindbender wrote:
Many philosophers, cosmologists, physicists and those who believe in meta-physics are talking about us living in a simulated universe. Here's one of many videos I have watched over the past 16 months that has been used by God to teach me how He created everything.
https://www.youtube.com...

Is this something that you would consider as being our true reality?

Hi BoG. : :

You're very mistaken. I am mindbender.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,010
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 2:16:51 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/21/2015 2:45:37 AM, mindbender wrote:
Many philosophers, cosmologists, physicists and those who believe in meta-physics are talking about us living in a simulated universe. Here's one of many videos I have watched over the past 16 months that has been used by God to teach me how He created everything.
https://www.youtube.com...

Is this something that you would consider as being our true reality?
Why do you follow the physicists when you say they don't know what they are observing?

You wrote:"Most physicists who study quantum mechanics do not understand what they're observing. They can only guess at what's going on but our Creator can teach His servants, such as the one who is writing this post, about how He created everything."

How can God teach you Quantum Physics or what did He teach you about Quantum Physics that is different from what Physicists already knew about 90 years ago.
sadolite
Posts: 8,838
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 5:14:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/21/2015 2:45:37 AM, mindbender wrote:
Many philosophers, cosmologists, physicists and those who believe in meta-physics are talking about us living in a simulated universe. Here's one of many videos I have watched over the past 16 months that has been used by God to teach me how He created everything.
https://www.youtube.com...

Is this something that you would consider as being our true reality?

Are we living in a simulated universe? It's possible.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
UndeniableReality
Posts: 1,897
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 7:09:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/21/2015 1:13:09 PM, mindbender wrote:
At 5/21/2015 1:09:07 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 5/21/2015 2:45:37 AM, mindbender wrote:
Many philosophers, cosmologists, physicists and those who believe in meta-physics are talking about us living in a simulated universe. Here's one of many videos I have watched over the past 16 months that has been used by God to teach me how He created everything.
https://www.youtube.com...

Is this something that you would consider as being our true reality?

Hi BoG. : :

You're very mistaken. I am mindbender.

Who, I am willing to bet, is also our old friend BoG.
anonymouswho
Posts: 431
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2015 2:47:35 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/21/2015 11:50:05 AM, mindbender wrote:
At 5/21/2015 4:34:48 AM, anonymouswho wrote:
At 5/21/2015 2:45:37 AM, mindbender wrote:

Do you see how God's voice ( His thoughts ) is where everything came from?

Yes my friend, I do understand that God's thoughts is where everything comes from. However, I cannot believe that you speak directly for Him. I am sorry, but the only Man that can claim to speak the Logos of God Is Yeshua. You have also claimed that you are I AM THAT I AM, but you are not because no man is nor ever has been. You see, I understand your excitement of being God's servant, but we must not boast about such things. God did not choose us because we are special, he chose us because we are Unique, just as everyone who has ever lived is Unique. We simply play a different part in God's overall Plan, but when God looks at His creation, the Scriptures say

"Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto ALL and upon all them that believe: FOR THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE:
For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus" Romans 3:22

I'm sorry if I misunderstand your intentions, but I feel as though you wish for people to believe you speak the Word of God and they should follow your teachings because it's directly from God. We are to follow Yeshua the Messiah and our Father, who alone is God.

"Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ.
Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?
I thank God that I baptized none of you, but Crispus and Gaius;
Lest any should say that I had baptized in mine own name.
And I baptized also the household of Stephanas: besides, I know not whether I baptized any other.
For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect.
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.
For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.
Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?
For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe." 1 Corinthians 1:12

We are not to follow anyone but Messiah Yeshua. And if we think we know something, we always need to reevaluate what we think.

"And if any man think that he knoweth any thing, he knoweth nothing yet as he ought to know.
But if any man love God, the same is known of him." 1 Corinthians 8:2

So I'm sorry my friend, but I cannot accept your claims. I do feel that you have a vague understanding of what the Scriptures teach...

"But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.
For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass:
For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was.
But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed." James 1:22

I'm sorry to call you out Brad, but I had too, just as Paul had to confront Peter. It is because I love you. God bless you good friend.
mindbender
Posts: 155
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2015 8:03:51 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/21/2015 2:16:51 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 5/21/2015 2:45:37 AM, mindbender wrote:
Many philosophers, cosmologists, physicists and those who believe in meta-physics are talking about us living in a simulated universe. Here's one of many videos I have watched over the past 16 months that has been used by God to teach me how He created everything.
https://www.youtube.com...

Is this something that you would consider as being our true reality?
Why do you follow the physicists when you say they don't know what they are observing?

You wrote:"Most physicists who study quantum mechanics do not understand what they're observing. They can only guess at what's going on but our Creator can teach His servants, such as the one who is writing this post, about how He created everything."

How can God teach you Quantum Physics or what did He teach you about Quantum Physics that is different from what Physicists already knew about 90 years ago. : :

He taught me that particles don't contain any matter.

Physicists keep trying to find matter when they should be telling everyone that we're not real people and that there is an intelligent designer to the things we experience in this life. I'm sure many physicists are waking up to this fact but they're scared to lose their well paid jobs.
mindbender
Posts: 155
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2015 8:06:57 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/21/2015 7:09:37 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 5/21/2015 1:13:09 PM, mindbender wrote:
At 5/21/2015 1:09:07 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 5/21/2015 2:45:37 AM, mindbender wrote:
Many philosophers, cosmologists, physicists and those who believe in meta-physics are talking about us living in a simulated universe. Here's one of many videos I have watched over the past 16 months that has been used by God to teach me how He created everything.
https://www.youtube.com...

Is this something that you would consider as being our true reality?

Hi BoG. : :

You're very mistaken. I am mindbender.

Who, I am willing to bet, is also our old friend BoG. : :

You mean the BoG that was banned from this forum. If he was a friend of yours, you would have made sure he wasn't banned.
mindbender
Posts: 155
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2015 8:23:48 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/22/2015 2:47:35 AM, anonymouswho wrote:
At 5/21/2015 11:50:05 AM, mindbender wrote:
At 5/21/2015 4:34:48 AM, anonymouswho wrote:
At 5/21/2015 2:45:37 AM, mindbender wrote:

Do you see how God's voice ( His thoughts ) is where everything came from?

Yes my friend, I do understand that God's thoughts is where everything comes from. However, I cannot believe that you speak directly for Him. I am sorry, but the only Man that can claim to speak the Logos of God Is Yeshua. You have also claimed that you are I AM THAT I AM, but you are not because no man is nor ever has been. You see, I understand your excitement of being God's servant, but we must not boast about such things. God did not choose us because we are special, he chose us because we are Unique, just as everyone who has ever lived is Unique. We simply play a different part in God's overall Plan, but when God looks at His creation, the Scriptures say

"Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto ALL and upon all them that believe: FOR THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE:
For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus" Romans 3:22

I'm sorry if I misunderstand your intentions, but I feel as though you wish for people to believe you speak the Word of God and they should follow your teachings because it's directly from God. We are to follow Yeshua the Messiah and our Father, who alone is God.

"Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ.
Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?
I thank God that I baptized none of you, but Crispus and Gaius;
Lest any should say that I had baptized in mine own name.
And I baptized also the household of Stephanas: besides, I know not whether I baptized any other.
For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect.
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.
For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.
Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?
For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe." 1 Corinthians 1:12

We are not to follow anyone but Messiah Yeshua. And if we think we know something, we always need to reevaluate what we think.

"And if any man think that he knoweth any thing, he knoweth nothing yet as he ought to know.
But if any man love God, the same is known of him." 1 Corinthians 8:2

So I'm sorry my friend, but I cannot accept your claims. I do feel that you have a vague understanding of what the Scriptures teach...

"But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.
For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass:
For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was.
But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed." James 1:22

I'm sorry to call you out Brad, but I had too, just as Paul had to confront Peter. It is because I love you. God bless you good friend. : :

I have met several of God's believers like you who doubt the word of the Lord that is spoken through the one writing this post. "Doubting Thomas" is just an expression used for believers like you.

Not one person on this planet knows what a saint is.

Ephesians 1
1: Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God, To the saints who are also faithful in Christ Jesus:
2: Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
3: Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places,
4: even as he chose us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and blameless before him.
5: He destined us in love to be his sons through Jesus Christ, according to the purpose of his will,
9: For he has made known to us in all wisdom and insight the mystery of his will, according to his purpose which he set forth in Christ
10: as a plan for the fulness of time, to unite all things in him, things in heaven and things on earth.

Jesus was the first saint who testified to the knowledge of God and learned who he was. The one writing this post was chosen to testify to God's knowledge and learn the latest details of how everything was created.

I'm here to find chosen believers who listen to My saints and learn that I was truly the one who created the heavens and the earth which only takes form when you observe it.

It's obvious you're not listening to Me:

1 John 4:
6: We are of God. Whoever knows God listens to us, and he who is not of God does not listen to us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.

You are no Paul and I am not Peter. I AM WHOM I AM and always will be.

Have a nice day in My thoughts,

These words were witnessed by the one writing this post and all who observe them.
UndeniableReality
Posts: 1,897
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2015 8:33:14 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/22/2015 8:06:57 AM, mindbender wrote:
At 5/21/2015 7:09:37 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 5/21/2015 1:13:09 PM, mindbender wrote:
At 5/21/2015 1:09:07 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 5/21/2015 2:45:37 AM, mindbender wrote:
Many philosophers, cosmologists, physicists and those who believe in meta-physics are talking about us living in a simulated universe. Here's one of many videos I have watched over the past 16 months that has been used by God to teach me how He created everything.
https://www.youtube.com...

Is this something that you would consider as being our true reality?

Hi BoG. : :

You're very mistaken. I am mindbender.

Who, I am willing to bet, is also our old friend BoG. : :

You mean the BoG that was banned from this forum. If he was a friend of yours, you would have made sure he wasn't banned.

I wasn't aware that I had a say, even if I knew you were going to be banned. I found out the way most people did, after the fact on the forums.

That being said, I wasn't against your ban at all. I find you responding to everyone with your patently absurd nonsense and incredible hubris to be both annoying and detrimental to the quality of these forums.
mindbender
Posts: 155
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2015 8:41:07 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/22/2015 8:33:14 AM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 5/22/2015 8:06:57 AM, mindbender wrote:
At 5/21/2015 7:09:37 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 5/21/2015 1:13:09 PM, mindbender wrote:
At 5/21/2015 1:09:07 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 5/21/2015 2:45:37 AM, mindbender wrote:
Many philosophers, cosmologists, physicists and those who believe in meta-physics are talking about us living in a simulated universe. Here's one of many videos I have watched over the past 16 months that has been used by God to teach me how He created everything.
https://www.youtube.com...

Is this something that you would consider as being our true reality?

Hi BoG. : :

You're very mistaken. I am mindbender.

Who, I am willing to bet, is also our old friend BoG. : :

You mean the BoG that was banned from this forum. If he was a friend of yours, you would have made sure he wasn't banned.

I wasn't aware that I had a say, even if I knew you were going to be banned. I found out the way most people did, after the fact on the forums.

That being said, I wasn't against your ban at all. I find you responding to everyone with your patently absurd nonsense and incredible hubris to be both annoying and detrimental to the quality of these forums. : :

BoG was banned for the reason you just stated, not because he was spamming or derailing threads, which is the excuse he was given for being banned.

It's obvious you don't understand that I AM not Brad, BoG, baddebater or mindbender.
UndeniableReality
Posts: 1,897
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2015 8:47:19 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/22/2015 8:41:07 AM, mindbender wrote:
At 5/22/2015 8:33:14 AM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 5/22/2015 8:06:57 AM, mindbender wrote:
At 5/21/2015 7:09:37 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 5/21/2015 1:13:09 PM, mindbender wrote:
At 5/21/2015 1:09:07 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 5/21/2015 2:45:37 AM, mindbender wrote:
Many philosophers, cosmologists, physicists and those who believe in meta-physics are talking about us living in a simulated universe. Here's one of many videos I have watched over the past 16 months that has been used by God to teach me how He created everything.
https://www.youtube.com...

Is this something that you would consider as being our true reality?

Hi BoG. : :

You're very mistaken. I am mindbender.

Who, I am willing to bet, is also our old friend BoG. : :

You mean the BoG that was banned from this forum. If he was a friend of yours, you would have made sure he wasn't banned.

I wasn't aware that I had a say, even if I knew you were going to be banned. I found out the way most people did, after the fact on the forums.

That being said, I wasn't against your ban at all. I find you responding to everyone with your patently absurd nonsense and incredible hubris to be both annoying and detrimental to the quality of these forums. : :

BoG was banned for the reason you just stated, not because he was spamming or derailing threads, which is the excuse he was given for being banned.

It's obvious you don't understand that I AM not Brad, BoG, baddebater or mindbender.

You're not mindbender?

I don't know exactly why you were banned. The reason I gave is good enough for me though.
mindbender
Posts: 155
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2015 8:57:54 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/22/2015 8:47:19 AM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 5/22/2015 8:41:07 AM, mindbender wrote:
At 5/22/2015 8:33:14 AM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 5/22/2015 8:06:57 AM, mindbender wrote:
At 5/21/2015 7:09:37 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 5/21/2015 1:13:09 PM, mindbender wrote:
At 5/21/2015 1:09:07 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 5/21/2015 2:45:37 AM, mindbender wrote:
Many philosophers, cosmologists, physicists and those who believe in meta-physics are talking about us living in a simulated universe. Here's one of many videos I have watched over the past 16 months that has been used by God to teach me how He created everything.
https://www.youtube.com...

Is this something that you would consider as being our true reality?

Hi BoG. : :

You're very mistaken. I am mindbender.

Who, I am willing to bet, is also our old friend BoG. : :

You mean the BoG that was banned from this forum. If he was a friend of yours, you would have made sure he wasn't banned.

I wasn't aware that I had a say, even if I knew you were going to be banned. I found out the way most people did, after the fact on the forums.

That being said, I wasn't against your ban at all. I find you responding to everyone with your patently absurd nonsense and incredible hubris to be both annoying and detrimental to the quality of these forums. : :

BoG was banned for the reason you just stated, not because he was spamming or derailing threads, which is the excuse he was given for being banned.

It's obvious you don't understand that I AM not Brad, BoG, baddebater or mindbender.

You're not mindbender?

I don't know exactly why you were banned. The reason I gave is good enough for me though. : :

The reason you gave is why Brad and BoG were banned, not because they were spamming and derailing threads like they were told by the moderators of this forum, which is a hypocritical lie. Do you realize that most active members in this forum, who believe their thoughts are important, spam and derail threads, too?
UndeniableReality
Posts: 1,897
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2015 9:10:05 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/22/2015 8:57:54 AM, mindbender wrote:
At 5/22/2015 8:47:19 AM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 5/22/2015 8:41:07 AM, mindbender wrote:
At 5/22/2015 8:33:14 AM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 5/22/2015 8:06:57 AM, mindbender wrote:
At 5/21/2015 7:09:37 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 5/21/2015 1:13:09 PM, mindbender wrote:
At 5/21/2015 1:09:07 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 5/21/2015 2:45:37 AM, mindbender wrote:
Many philosophers, cosmologists, physicists and those who believe in meta-physics are talking about us living in a simulated universe. Here's one of many videos I have watched over the past 16 months that has been used by God to teach me how He created everything.
https://www.youtube.com...

Is this something that you would consider as being our true reality?

Hi BoG. : :

You're very mistaken. I am mindbender.

Who, I am willing to bet, is also our old friend BoG. : :

You mean the BoG that was banned from this forum. If he was a friend of yours, you would have made sure he wasn't banned.

I wasn't aware that I had a say, even if I knew you were going to be banned. I found out the way most people did, after the fact on the forums.

That being said, I wasn't against your ban at all. I find you responding to everyone with your patently absurd nonsense and incredible hubris to be both annoying and detrimental to the quality of these forums. : :

BoG was banned for the reason you just stated, not because he was spamming or derailing threads, which is the excuse he was given for being banned.

It's obvious you don't understand that I AM not Brad, BoG, baddebater or mindbender.

You're not mindbender?

I don't know exactly why you were banned. The reason I gave is good enough for me though. : :

The reason you gave is why Brad and BoG were banned, not because they were spamming and derailing threads like they were told by the moderators of this forum, which is a hypocritical lie. Do you realize that most active members in this forum, who believe their thoughts are important, spam and derail threads, too?

Threads get derailed sometimes, but I haven't seen anyone do anything close to what you were doing.

I don't know why you were banned exactly, but I was certainly tired of your crap.
mindbender
Posts: 155
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2015 9:12:18 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/22/2015 9:10:05 AM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 5/22/2015 8:57:54 AM, mindbender wrote:
At 5/22/2015 8:47:19 AM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 5/22/2015 8:41:07 AM, mindbender wrote:
At 5/22/2015 8:33:14 AM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 5/22/2015 8:06:57 AM, mindbender wrote:
At 5/21/2015 7:09:37 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 5/21/2015 1:13:09 PM, mindbender wrote:
At 5/21/2015 1:09:07 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 5/21/2015 2:45:37 AM, mindbender wrote:
Many philosophers, cosmologists, physicists and those who believe in meta-physics are talking about us living in a simulated universe. Here's one of many videos I have watched over the past 16 months that has been used by God to teach me how He created everything.
https://www.youtube.com...

Is this something that you would consider as being our true reality?

Hi BoG. : :

You're very mistaken. I am mindbender.

Who, I am willing to bet, is also our old friend BoG. : :

You mean the BoG that was banned from this forum. If he was a friend of yours, you would have made sure he wasn't banned.

I wasn't aware that I had a say, even if I knew you were going to be banned. I found out the way most people did, after the fact on the forums.

That being said, I wasn't against your ban at all. I find you responding to everyone with your patently absurd nonsense and incredible hubris to be both annoying and detrimental to the quality of these forums. : :

BoG was banned for the reason you just stated, not because he was spamming or derailing threads, which is the excuse he was given for being banned.

It's obvious you don't understand that I AM not Brad, BoG, baddebater or mindbender.

You're not mindbender?

I don't know exactly why you were banned. The reason I gave is good enough for me though. : :

The reason you gave is why Brad and BoG were banned, not because they were spamming and derailing threads like they were told by the moderators of this forum, which is a hypocritical lie. Do you realize that most active members in this forum, who believe their thoughts are important, spam and derail threads, too?

Threads get derailed sometimes, but I haven't seen anyone do anything close to what you were doing.

I don't know why you were banned exactly, but I was certainly tired of your crap. : :

Crap to you is any information that you reject. I'm sure you're very popular with the way you judge others.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,010
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2015 9:27:32 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/22/2015 8:03:51 AM, mindbender wrote:
At 5/21/2015 2:16:51 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 5/21/2015 2:45:37 AM, mindbender wrote:
Many philosophers, cosmologists, physicists and those who believe in meta-physics are talking about us living in a simulated universe. Here's one of many videos I have watched over the past 16 months that has been used by God to teach me how He created everything.
https://www.youtube.com...

Is this something that you would consider as being our true reality?
Why do you follow the physicists when you say they don't know what they are observing?

You wrote:"Most physicists who study quantum mechanics do not understand what they're observing. They can only guess at what's going on but our Creator can teach His servants, such as the one who is writing this post, about how He created everything."

How can God teach you Quantum Physics or what did He teach you about Quantum Physics that is different from what Physicists already knew about 90 years ago. : :

He taught me that particles don't contain any matter.

You shouldn't listen to those voices in your head because it is teaching you nonsense. Matter is made up of particles. Particles are the building blocks of matter. You are very illiterate in the sciences. You don't even understand basic physics. God never taught physics so you are also a liar.

Physicists keep trying to find matter when they should be telling everyone that we're not real people and that there is an intelligent designer to the things we experience in this life. I'm sure many physicists are waking up to this fact but they're scared to lose their well paid jobs.
Physicists are not looking for matter. The entire universe is made up of matter. Matter is anything the occupies space and has mass.

What people experience come from their contact with the physical world. If there were no physical world there would be nothing to experience. Our reality is shaped by our experience of the physical world. Without such experiences we would not be able to define reality.
mindbender
Posts: 155
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2015 9:42:15 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/22/2015 9:27:32 AM, Harikrish wrote:
At 5/22/2015 8:03:51 AM, mindbender wrote:
At 5/21/2015 2:16:51 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 5/21/2015 2:45:37 AM, mindbender wrote:
Many philosophers, cosmologists, physicists and those who believe in meta-physics are talking about us living in a simulated universe. Here's one of many videos I have watched over the past 16 months that has been used by God to teach me how He created everything.
https://www.youtube.com...

Is this something that you would consider as being our true reality?
Why do you follow the physicists when you say they don't know what they are observing?

You wrote:"Most physicists who study quantum mechanics do not understand what they're observing. They can only guess at what's going on but our Creator can teach His servants, such as the one who is writing this post, about how He created everything."

How can God teach you Quantum Physics or what did He teach you about Quantum Physics that is different from what Physicists already knew about 90 years ago. : :

He taught me that particles don't contain any matter.

You shouldn't listen to those voices in your head because it is teaching you nonsense. Matter is made up of particles. Particles are the building blocks of matter. You are very illiterate in the sciences. You don't even understand basic physics. God never taught physics so you are also a liar.

You're like the physicists who have a very shallow understanding of quantum mechanics. Keep studying my friend.

Physicists keep trying to find matter when they should be telling everyone that we're not real people and that there is an intelligent designer to the things we experience in this life. I'm sure many physicists are waking up to this fact but they're scared to lose their well paid jobs.
Physicists are not looking for matter. The entire universe is made up of matter. Matter is anything the occupies space and has mass.

What people experience come from their contact with the physical world. If there were no physical world there would be nothing to experience. Our reality is shaped by our experience of the physical world. Without such experiences we would not be able to define reality. :

God needed to form objects such as bodies, rocks, trees, water, etc. for his created beings to enjoy. Otherwise, his created beings would remain as waves.
UndeniableReality
Posts: 1,897
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2015 9:48:15 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/22/2015 9:12:18 AM, mindbender wrote:
At 5/22/2015 9:10:05 AM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 5/22/2015 8:57:54 AM, mindbender wrote:
At 5/22/2015 8:47:19 AM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 5/22/2015 8:41:07 AM, mindbender wrote:
At 5/22/2015 8:33:14 AM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 5/22/2015 8:06:57 AM, mindbender wrote:
At 5/21/2015 7:09:37 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 5/21/2015 1:13:09 PM, mindbender wrote:
At 5/21/2015 1:09:07 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 5/21/2015 2:45:37 AM, mindbender wrote:
Many philosophers, cosmologists, physicists and those who believe in meta-physics are talking about us living in a simulated universe. Here's one of many videos I have watched over the past 16 months that has been used by God to teach me how He created everything.
https://www.youtube.com...

Is this something that you would consider as being our true reality?

Hi BoG. : :

You're very mistaken. I am mindbender.

Who, I am willing to bet, is also our old friend BoG. : :

You mean the BoG that was banned from this forum. If he was a friend of yours, you would have made sure he wasn't banned.

I wasn't aware that I had a say, even if I knew you were going to be banned. I found out the way most people did, after the fact on the forums.

That being said, I wasn't against your ban at all. I find you responding to everyone with your patently absurd nonsense and incredible hubris to be both annoying and detrimental to the quality of these forums. : :

BoG was banned for the reason you just stated, not because he was spamming or derailing threads, which is the excuse he was given for being banned.

It's obvious you don't understand that I AM not Brad, BoG, baddebater or mindbender.

You're not mindbender?

I don't know exactly why you were banned. The reason I gave is good enough for me though. : :

The reason you gave is why Brad and BoG were banned, not because they were spamming and derailing threads like they were told by the moderators of this forum, which is a hypocritical lie. Do you realize that most active members in this forum, who believe their thoughts are important, spam and derail threads, too?

Threads get derailed sometimes, but I haven't seen anyone do anything close to what you were doing.

I don't know why you were banned exactly, but I was certainly tired of your crap. : :

Crap to you is any information that you reject. I'm sure you're very popular with the way you judge others.

Crap to me unsubstantiated nonsense presented as fact or valid and useful information, e.g., the kind of thing you spread all over the forums.

I didn't judge you out of the blue. I attempted sincere conversations with you, which always resulted in you either insulting me or demanding that I worship you before you respond with respect.
mindbender
Posts: 155
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2015 10:09:14 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/22/2015 9:48:15 AM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 5/22/2015 9:12:18 AM, mindbender wrote:
At 5/22/2015 9:10:05 AM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 5/22/2015 8:57:54 AM, mindbender wrote:
At 5/22/2015 8:47:19 AM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 5/22/2015 8:41:07 AM, mindbender wrote:
At 5/22/2015 8:33:14 AM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 5/22/2015 8:06:57 AM, mindbender wrote:
At 5/21/2015 7:09:37 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 5/21/2015 1:13:09 PM, mindbender wrote:
At 5/21/2015 1:09:07 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 5/21/2015 2:45:37 AM, mindbender wrote:
Many philosophers, cosmologists, physicists and those who believe in meta-physics are talking about us living in a simulated universe. Here's one of many videos I have watched over the past 16 months that has been used by God to teach me how He created everything.
https://www.youtube.com...

Is this something that you would consider as being our true reality?

Hi BoG. : :

You're very mistaken. I am mindbender.

Who, I am willing to bet, is also our old friend BoG. : :

You mean the BoG that was banned from this forum. If he was a friend of yours, you would have made sure he wasn't banned.

I wasn't aware that I had a say, even if I knew you were going to be banned. I found out the way most people did, after the fact on the forums.

That being said, I wasn't against your ban at all. I find you responding to everyone with your patently absurd nonsense and incredible hubris to be both annoying and detrimental to the quality of these forums. : :

BoG was banned for the reason you just stated, not because he was spamming or derailing threads, which is the excuse he was given for being banned.

It's obvious you don't understand that I AM not Brad, BoG, baddebater or mindbender.

You're not mindbender?

I don't know exactly why you were banned. The reason I gave is good enough for me though. : :

The reason you gave is why Brad and BoG were banned, not because they were spamming and derailing threads like they were told by the moderators of this forum, which is a hypocritical lie. Do you realize that most active members in this forum, who believe their thoughts are important, spam and derail threads, too?

Threads get derailed sometimes, but I haven't seen anyone do anything close to what you were doing.

I don't know why you were banned exactly, but I was certainly tired of your crap. : :

Crap to you is any information that you reject. I'm sure you're very popular with the way you judge others.

Crap to me unsubstantiated nonsense presented as fact or valid and useful information, e.g., the kind of thing you spread all over the forums.

I didn't judge you out of the blue. I attempted sincere conversations with you, which always resulted in you either insulting me or demanding that I worship you before you respond with respect. : :

I AM not Brad, BoG, mindbender or any other character in this world. You will worship Me after your body dies in this world. If you knew Me, then you would understand that I AM not a physical object in this world. I AM only thoughts to My people.
UndeniableReality
Posts: 1,897
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2015 6:01:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/22/2015 10:09:14 AM, mindbender wrote:
At 5/22/2015 9:48:15 AM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 5/22/2015 9:12:18 AM, mindbender wrote:
At 5/22/2015 9:10:05 AM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 5/22/2015 8:57:54 AM, mindbender wrote:
At 5/22/2015 8:47:19 AM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 5/22/2015 8:41:07 AM, mindbender wrote:
At 5/22/2015 8:33:14 AM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 5/22/2015 8:06:57 AM, mindbender wrote:
At 5/21/2015 7:09:37 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 5/21/2015 1:13:09 PM, mindbender wrote:
At 5/21/2015 1:09:07 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 5/21/2015 2:45:37 AM, mindbender wrote:
Many philosophers, cosmologists, physicists and those who believe in meta-physics are talking about us living in a simulated universe. Here's one of many videos I have watched over the past 16 months that has been used by God to teach me how He created everything.
https://www.youtube.com...

Is this something that you would consider as being our true reality?

Hi BoG. : :

You're very mistaken. I am mindbender.

Who, I am willing to bet, is also our old friend BoG. : :

You mean the BoG that was banned from this forum. If he was a friend of yours, you would have made sure he wasn't banned.

I wasn't aware that I had a say, even if I knew you were going to be banned. I found out the way most people did, after the fact on the forums.

That being said, I wasn't against your ban at all. I find you responding to everyone with your patently absurd nonsense and incredible hubris to be both annoying and detrimental to the quality of these forums. : :

BoG was banned for the reason you just stated, not because he was spamming or derailing threads, which is the excuse he was given for being banned.

It's obvious you don't understand that I AM not Brad, BoG, baddebater or mindbender.

You're not mindbender?

I don't know exactly why you were banned. The reason I gave is good enough for me though. : :

The reason you gave is why Brad and BoG were banned, not because they were spamming and derailing threads like they were told by the moderators of this forum, which is a hypocritical lie. Do you realize that most active members in this forum, who believe their thoughts are important, spam and derail threads, too?

Threads get derailed sometimes, but I haven't seen anyone do anything close to what you were doing.

I don't know why you were banned exactly, but I was certainly tired of your crap. : :

Crap to you is any information that you reject. I'm sure you're very popular with the way you judge others.

Crap to me unsubstantiated nonsense presented as fact or valid and useful information, e.g., the kind of thing you spread all over the forums.

I didn't judge you out of the blue. I attempted sincere conversations with you, which always resulted in you either insulting me or demanding that I worship you before you respond with respect. : :

I AM not Brad, BoG, mindbender or any other character in this world. You will worship Me after your body dies in this world. If you knew Me, then you would understand that I AM not a physical object in this world. I AM only thoughts to My people.

Several people have given you the benefit of the doubt and asked for substantiations of your claim to divinity, but you tend to respond to them either with vitriol or dismissively. We can only conclude what is always the case for people who make the claims you do: you're a delusional human being. In your case, it sounds like you have suffered permanent brain damage from your alcoholism at such a young age. If you're in any first world country (other than the US), you should seek medical attention.

But, to be clear, this is the kind of crap that annoys people, because you're obsessed with preaching it every chance you get. I support your ban, and I hope you're banned again, because you're entirely in the way of people trying to have some kind of discussion with one another.