Jump to topic:

I need people 2 Log their Thoughts

VietTurtle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2015 11:07:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Any People who consider them self Average. I would Like you to log Everything down. Thoughts emotions Everything possible down to Dreams. I want to better Understand How People Think How they Process info and how they take in info and use it. How one Reaches the answer they reached . I obviously dont need your hygiene info or when u decide to take a turd.. Or That u think X person is sexy or what you want to do with them. But How ever if u interact with them socially. How do they make you feel how you think and process info when socializing with them.. Any one Over 18. i would like them to take part if they want

My work has been at a stop for a while . Because i cannot understand how the average person thinks. How i think is not backwards compatible so its hard. very hard.. I mean You wake up.. Your going to do morning stuff hygeine eat something.. but what do you think about .. When your Not going through the motions of Life.. Eat, Pooping,sleeping,faking,Working..
sdavio
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2015 12:28:04 AM
At 6/24/2015 11:07:07 PM, VietTurtle wrote:
Any People who consider them self Average. I would Like you to log Everything down. Thoughts emotions Everything possible down to Dreams. I want to better Understand How People Think How they Process info and how they take in info and use it. How one Reaches the answer they reached . I obviously dont need your hygiene info or when u decide to take a turd.. Or That u think X person is sexy or what you want to do with them. But How ever if u interact with them socially. How do they make you feel how you think and process info when socializing with them.. Any one Over 18. i would like them to take part if they want

My work has been at a stop for a while . Because i cannot understand how the average person thinks. How i think is not backwards compatible so its hard. very hard.. I mean You wake up.. Your going to do morning stuff hygeine eat something.. but what do you think about .. When your Not going through the motions of Life.. Eat, Pooping,sleeping,faking,Working..

One problem is that nobody is really 'normal'; every person's thoughts are incredibly unique from the next person's. Maybe read literature, though? A fiction book is popular because a wide range of people relate to the thoughts in it. Or sociology / psychology.
"Logic is the money of the mind." - Karl Marx
sdavio
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2015 12:42:17 AM
For example, most "Alt-Lit" is generally a "regular person" cataloguing their thoughts throughout the day.

http://thefanzine.com...

http://www.vice.com...
Sidewalker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2015 7:22:08 AM

Get real, you are at DDO, you will not find normal people here.
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." " C. W. Leadbeater
VietTurtle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2015 9:05:51 AM

One problem is that nobody is really 'normal'; every person's thoughts are incredibly unique from the next person's. Maybe read literature, though? A fiction book is popular because a wide range of people relate to the thoughts in it. Or sociology / psychology.

I never said every one is the same.... I know people are diffrent.. and lit does not tell me everything i know. Its a portal into ones mind yes... but it can be embellished it tells me what they think.. but not how they think...

as to the othere peoples post i know where i am.. Something is still better then nothing. Unless you happen to be super geniuses.. it will not throw off my work.. As long as u fit any where within the spectrum of a average Joe..

the fact that yall could not figure that out... Proves your an average Joe... not to insult you guys . Just log everything every Micro detail.. images thoughts .. besides u know personal / private stuff that entails going through the motions of life
UndeniableReality
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2015 9:08:19 AM

Would not the frequency of endogenous experiences make this an impossible task?
VietTurtle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2015 9:09:08 AM
At 6/25/2015 12:42:17 AM, sdavio wrote:
For example, most "Alt-Lit" is generally a "regular person" cataloguing their thoughts throughout the day.

http://thefanzine.com...

http://www.vice.com...

That is what they do.. which i dont care about.. much.. I need More details... I need raw and unedited un filtered thoughts. Plus people embellish
sdavio
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2015 10:41:45 AM
At 6/25/2015 9:05:51 AM, VietTurtle wrote:
the fact that yall could not figure that out... Proves your an average Joe... not to insult you guys . Just log everything every Micro detail.. images thoughts .. besides u know personal / private stuff that entails going through the motions of life

Well, good luck with your experiment. Let me know how your theories go, it sounds interesting.
Mhykiel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2015 3:42:13 AM
At 6/25/2015 10:41:45 AM, sdavio wrote:

Well, good luck with your experiment. Let me know how your theories go, it sounds interesting.

I'll volunteer.
VietTurtle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2015 10:02:18 AM
At 6/28/2015 3:42:13 AM, Mhykiel wrote:

I'll volunteer.

More the Merrier. The more people who get involved the better . I have a theory on how it will turn out . But i need actual proof. seeing how i dont think like a regular person. I Have tried 100s of times to back track peoples thoughts . But it has failed. Dozens of times.

To Post My theory and the findings of my work i needs lots of people Thought logs.
I am Trying to build a metophical Bridge . With it i can change the world . Possibly save it. But it at a min would at least change it . Any where from days to weeks up to a month. Would Help.
Mhykiel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2015 12:25:23 PM
At 6/28/2015 10:02:18 AM, VietTurtle wrote:

I'll volunteer.

More the Merrier. The more people who get involved the better . I have a theory on how it will turn out . But i need actual proof. seeing how i dont think like a regular person. I Have tried 100s of times to back track peoples thoughts . But it has failed. Dozens of times.

To Post My theory and the findings of my work i needs lots of people Thought logs.
I am Trying to build a metophical Bridge . With it i can change the world . Possibly save it. But it at a min would at least change it . Any where from days to weeks up to a month. Would Help.

What is the preferred method of transcribing the thoughts, what metadata do you want recorded, will you protect intellectual property and health privacy?
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2015 4:33:47 PM

"I think EmileRose is scalding hot and I dreamt last night that we sle......."

Oh. sorry. you said not to do that!

LOL
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.
VietTurtle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2015 10:27:57 AM
At 6/28/2015 12:25:23 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 6/28/2015 10:02:18 AM, VietTurtle wrote:

I'll volunteer.

What is the preferred method of transcribing the thoughts, what metadata do you want recorded, will you protect intellectual property and health privacy?

Hmm Typed i like the most . I will accept anything it u wanna type it record your thoughts etc etc what ever floats your boat . You could hand write it and scan it to me if yall want idk. The Info will just be for me . Mostly I might super vaguely reference stuff but other then that everything yall provide will be analyzed then destroyed
VietTurtle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2015 10:28:58 AM

"I think EmileRose is scalding hot and I dreamt last night that we sle......."

Oh. sorry. you said not to do that!

LOL

So tell me more about this emilerose .. will she share her thoughts 2
Benshapiro
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2015 7:43:25 PM
Oh I think that I found myself a cheerleader.. Mm smells like the fish sticks are almost done. *awareness feels my tired legs* whooshing outside. My air conditioner just turned on. Wonder when those fish sticks are gonna be ready? My ankle is in an awkward position. *garbled version of cheerleader song playing in my head because I don't know all the lyrics* those fish sticks really smell good now. I should text back my fianc"
VietTurtle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2015 2:17:32 AM
Is any one actually doing the thought journals or what ever or was its all trolling/ sarcasm where yall at