Parents Logic

VietTurtle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2015 10:54:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Sibling Gets braces . Can I get braces? NO. But my teeth are jacked Up? NO
Okay .. High school with a stable paying job. Can u CO sign so i can move out?/No Credit score atm/ No..
Parents Buy a another house Charge Dookie Cheap rent to Siblings Yes..
Can i go to EU for my senior High school trip Ill pay you back? No.
Sibling Can I go to EU to pray with the Pope? Sure Ill pay for u 2..
Siblings Turn 18 Get a Free cheap old car to Use, Taught how to drive, Cheap dirt Insurance, Parents Sell Over price Car to Sibling Insurance to expensive to pay for their Own insurance
. I TUrn 18 . I get Overpriced Car where the Insurance is Over 700 Per month . Ask Politely Wheres my lemon car? NO So im expected to Practice Driving in a expensive car where i dont hold my own insurance. Okay so what do I when i crash? all the siblings crashed at some point. NO..
But The system the Next in Line get the Oldest Lemon. Wheres my Lemon Please? NO
But The Other sibling has my lemon give them a different car or the one you gave me ? NO
Siblings Free Rides TO UTA 4 years a pop ? Their Choice if they wanted to attend .
Can I go to college ? No.
SO I Try Enlisting. I didnt wanna tell them. But u need Parental sigs for some unknown reason. Parents Your a fat Lazy Reject who will never amount to S@#@ . you will never even ship out. Great encouragement. Our House Structure is to fragile for a mounted frame. Will you please make me a Pull up bar. Heres my Debit card so u can buy the metal and here are Simple Plans and blueprints? NO... But Your Job is welding NO. Really . NO . Sibling can you help me with this and do this or that . Yes
Siblings Can i borrow money Yes
Can we Open a family Business No
WIll you Co sign a loan so i can open my own NO
Can i have my Cut so i can leave and spread my wings and forge my own Path No
Can I have my Lemon a Half decade later NO
You Do understand the Insurances prices are completely Different? NO
OKay I understand You Invested Money Into another crappy House .Your Money is invested and you have little to none In liquid assets . Will you sell the other House so i can be on my merry way No?
WIll you apply for a loan So i can be on my merry way ?NO
Will You Give me My fair shake so i can attempt to be a success like my siblings ? NO
they didn't do it on their Onsises ? NO
WHy Not? NO Why? Your Disrespectful!! I wonder why.....
YOur Siblings are a great success and have all flown From the nest. NAw really.. I wonder Why
YOu sit at home all day not doing shiz . Not working . I wonder why
I cant afford the insurance on the car? Yeah cause your not working? Naw really. Maybe cause the insurance cost more then the job pays. Parents Siblings. Get liability. K what do i crash the car or the fact liability is the same price of insurance of standard/Full coverage on a lemon . What if i crash On the family plan and raise up the Rates?
Can you take me to this interview NO
can you please take me to this interview NO
But One of you are Retired NO
I still cant afford the insurance.
Its okay Ill take you to find work Face Palm.
I really Hope im in a comma or the matrix or some ones playing Mind games with me . Cause if this is reality I dont wanna know Clicks mouth. I hope who ever is in charge of the Matrix is playing games with me. Either way Its some jaked up manipulation. Because no1 and i mean No1.. Can be this illogical.. No1 that doesnt have a disorder or ill or retard can be THis illogical . Its literately Impossible. They Acknowledge X car insurance was to Expensive so they sold it to a family member. Then.. They Give their Youngest working Part time.. another Expensive car.... And when this logic is explained to them. NO...
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2015 10:58:39 PM
At 7/8/2015 10:54:12 PM, VietTurtle wrote:
Okay .. High school with a stable paying job. Can u CO sign so i can move out?/No Credit score atm/ No..
Siblings Turn 18 Get a Free cheap old car to Use, Taught how to drive, Cheap dirt Insurance, Parents Sell Over price Car to Sibling Insurance to expensive to pay for their Own insurance
. I TUrn 18 . I get Overpriced Car where the Insurance is Over 700 Per month . Ask Politely Wheres my lemon car? NO So im expected to Practice Driving in a expensive car where i dont hold my own insurance. Okay so what do I when i crash? all the siblings crashed at some point. NO..
But The system the Next in Line get the Oldest Lemon. Wheres my Lemon Please? NO
But The Other sibling has my lemon give them a different car or the one you gave me ? NO
Siblings Free Rides TO UTA 4 years a pop ? Their Choice if they wanted to attend .
SO I Try Enlisting. I didnt wanna tell them. But u need Parental sigs for some unknown reason. Parents Your a fat Lazy Reject who will never amount to S@#@ . you will never even ship out. Great encouragement. Our House Structure is to fragile for a mounted frame. Will you please make me a Pull up bar. Heres my Debit card so u can buy the metal and here are Simple Plans and blueprints? NO... But Your Job is welding NO. Really . NO . Sibling can you help me with this and do this or that . Yes
OKay I understand You Invested Money Into another crappy House .Your Money is invested and you have little to none In liquid assets . Will you sell the other House so i can be on my merry way No?
Will You Give me My fair shake so i can attempt to be a success like my siblings ? NO
YOur Siblings are a great success and have all flown From the nest. NAw really.. I wonder Why
I cant afford the insurance on the car? Yeah cause your not working? Naw really. Maybe cause the insurance cost more then the job pays. Parents Siblings. Get liability. K what do i crash the car or the fact liability is the same price of insurance of standard/Full coverage on a lemon . What if i crash On the family plan and raise up the Rates?
I really Hope im in a comma or the matrix or some ones playing Mind games with me . Cause if this is reality I dont wanna know Clicks mouth. I hope who ever is in charge of the Matrix is playing games with me. Either way Its some jaked up manipulation. Because no1 and i mean No1.. Can be this illogical.. No1 that doesnt have a disorder or ill or retard can be THis illogical . Its literately Impossible. They Acknowledge X car insurance was to Expensive so they sold it to a family member. Then.. They Give their Youngest working Part time.. another Expensive car.... And when this logic is explained to them. NO...

No need to re-post the same thread in another subforum.
VietTurtle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2015 11:04:45 PM

No need to re-post the same thread in another subforum.

Plus i wanted Both Philosophical and personal perspectives. This is a debate site.. So not every one would naturally be philosophers
Mhykiel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2015 12:49:03 AM
At 7/8/2015 10:54:12 PM, VietTurtle wrote:

Logic is a past time. Rational thought is a labor. Your parents are human. Your sibling is probably a girl.

You need to find a wife that will put a boot in your lazy butt, good luck.
VietTurtle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2015 10:08:42 AM

Logic is a past time. Rational thought is a labor. Your parents are human. Your sibling is probably a girl.

You need to find a wife that will put a boot in your lazy butt, good luck.

Gender has nothing to do with it. In fact i was the favored one... ?_?