Jump to topic:

I read a book about human spiritual nature

girum
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2015 4:44:51 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I read this week a E- book In Amazon that say human are a combination of soul and flesh, in the autobiography book called "The dilemma of teenage" is that possible?
n7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2015 7:34:05 PM
At 10/3/2015 4:44:51 PM, girum wrote:
I read this week a E- book In Amazon that say human are a combination of soul and flesh, in the autobiography book called "The dilemma of teenage" is that possible?

How does it define a "soul"?
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

Uphold Marxist-Leninist-Maoist-Sargonist-n7ism.
bladerunner060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2015 7:35:52 PM

I feel like you've truncated the title a bit?
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
truth_is_was_will_be
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2015 7:12:38 PM
I read this week a E- book In Amazon that say human are a combination of soul and flesh, in the autobiography book called "The dilemma of teenage" is that possible? : :

Here's an easy analogy to teach you who a human being is;

The characters in "The Sims" computer simulation game are visible on a video screen. These visible bodies are made from invisible thoughts in the mind of a computer programmer and the people who play the game. The bodies in The Sims game are not real. They are only images made from invisible thoughts.

The way we're created is just like a character in The Sims game. We are made from invisible thoughts of our Creator. Then our Creator spoke those thoughts into a simulation game called Eternal Life. The images we observe are called flesh and whatever other objects we see from the flesh that we appear to be in.

The thoughts that we think with came from the same thoughts of our Creator as our bodies did.

There is two parts to the simulation we're involved in. We are experiencing life in the first part but all our bodies will appear to die in this part. During the next part of the program, we will never experience dying again. We will all learn that our bodies and thoughts come from our Creator so we will never question who we are again.