Jump to topic:

What can be done to help prevent Internet tro

SharingOpinions
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2015 6:00:15 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Hello everyone! I am curious about your opinions on preventing the acts of Internet trolling and have compiled all of my questions within a short survey. I appreciate and encourage additional comments and discussion at the end of the survey as well as within this thread. This, in turn will help me come up with my own decisions and contribute to a social psychology report.

Link: https://eSurv.org...

Thanks for reading!
truth_is_was_will_be
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2015 7:02:40 PM
At 10/5/2015 6:00:15 AM, SharingOpinions wrote:
Hello everyone! I am curious about your opinions on preventing the acts of Internet trolling and have compiled all of my questions within a short survey. I appreciate and encourage additional comments and discussion at the end of the survey as well as within this thread. This, in turn will help me come up with my own decisions and contribute to a social psychology report.

Link: https://eSurv.org...

Thanks for reading! : :

The simplest way to prevent a troll from interfering with your life is to ignore them.

Here are examples;

If you don't like alcoholics talking to you, don't go into a bar where alcoholics are talking.

If you're on the street and someone tries to talk to you that you don't want to listen to, simply keep walking without talking back.

If you're involved in internet forums and don't like a member who is trying to make you think differently, then simply ignore that member.
SharingOpinions
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2015 9:05:37 AM
The simplest way to prevent a troll from interfering with your life is to ignore them.

Here are examples;

If you don't like alcoholics talking to you, don't go into a bar where alcoholics are talking.

If you're on the street and someone tries to talk to you that you don't want to listen to, simply keep walking without talking back.

If you're involved in internet forums and don't like a member who is trying to make you think differently, then simply ignore that member.

Hello, I pose a single question. What about the severe cases of trolling i.e. cyberstalkers where altercations are inevitable and threats a matter of personal security or reputation?