Jump to topic:

Invent " EAT "

Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2015 1:25:48 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I am unable to belive God starting life . And my small brain can't comprehend Big bang / evolution. So I am stuck. For easy 5+ years , I've tried to invent EAT. Sounds silly I know, But I enjoy it. Wow that sound silly too. Anyway . I start with 100 or 200 people any age or sex all of a sudden existing. With no past no knowing . I try try to think how they can live. ( invent EAT ) they last at max 2 weeks. Apart from getting over the sun going down. 10000000 come and go . Until 1 puts something in there mouth and swallows . Wich is un comprehensible. They last 2 weeks 4 days. Millions more years pass. So I ask how you might think they . Invent eat to start living. They can even see a couple of animals if you like. A bird flying a lizard running , food on trees are right near them and a pool of water. Do you think a want or something can make them live longer. Someone will have to put stuff in there mouth and probably one will have to see them . After the 100 or so die, a new lot turn up. In my 5 years of thinking on this I think I have 2 possibilities.
sdavio
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2015 4:33:30 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/28/2015 1:25:48 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
I am unable to belive God starting life . And my small brain can't comprehend Big bang / evolution. So I am stuck. For easy 5+ years , I've tried to invent EAT. Sounds silly I know, But I enjoy it. Wow that sound silly too. Anyway . I start with 100 or 200 people any age or sex all of a sudden existing. With no past no knowing . I try try to think how they can live. ( invent EAT ) they last at max 2 weeks. Apart from getting over the sun going down. 10000000 come and go . Until 1 puts something in there mouth and swallows . Wich is un comprehensible. They last 2 weeks 4 days. Millions more years pass. So I ask how you might think they . Invent eat to start living. They can even see a couple of animals if you like. A bird flying a lizard running , food on trees are right near them and a pool of water. Do you think a want or something can make them live longer. Someone will have to put stuff in there mouth and probably one will have to see them . After the 100 or so die, a new lot turn up. In my 5 years of thinking on this I think I have 2 possibilities.

The best explanation would seem to be evolution, because it fits with the fact that the way we adopt certain actions is generally intuitive rather than based on some theoretical understanding. You're right that, if we were dropped on earth from nowhere, with no immediate instinctual grasp of what we need to do to survive, we'd die. Just imagine if I needed to somehow inspect the inside of my stomach to know if I was hungry or not.
"Logic is the money of the mind." - Karl Marx