This is true but false.

Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/13/2015 3:34:17 PM
Posted: 11 months ago
______I have a 10 inch fully erect penus._______

If asked . As a statment. Or as a answer . In cases.

True but false.
Toad-Uoff
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2015 3:51:09 AM
At 12/13/2015 3:34:17 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:

True but false.

Venue is Extremely Important.

Here on DDO, the male member may possibly be censored, thus, the reason you misspelled penus, otherwise, the answer is automatically false, when the correct werd isn't being censored.

So, since you did include "In cases", in the Case of DDO, the answer would be "Unknown-2-False", since you did not include a disclaimer informing the reader that censorship was involved with the making of this thread.

Proper Disclaimers ARE required, when violating Law/Physics/Math. ;)

Ribbit :)
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2015 5:30:28 AM
At 12/14/2015 3:51:09 AM, Toad-Uoff wrote:

True but false.

Here on DDO, the male member may possibly be censored, thus, the reason you misspelled penus, otherwise, the answer is automatically false, when the correct werd isn't being censored.

So, since you did include "In cases", in the Case of DDO, the answer would be "Unknown-2-False", since you did not include a disclaimer informing the reader that censorship was involved with the making of this thread.

Sorry I did not mean to offend . I can't spell and I took 5 mins looking for how to spell it. This will not happen again.
Toad-Uoff
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2015 6:28:19 AM
At 12/14/2015 5:30:28 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:

True but false.

Sorry I did not mean to offend . I can't spell and I took 5 mins looking for how to spell it. This will not happen again.

Then the most correct answer is:

False! ;)

"Everything should be made as simple as possible but NOT BEYOND NECESSITY." - Old Toad Proverb (aka: Open System Law of Simplicity)

Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2015 10:25:34 AM
At 12/14/2015 6:28:19 AM, Toad-Uoff wrote:

True but false.

False! ;)

"Everything should be made as simple as possible but NOT BEYOND NECESSITY." - Old Toad Proverb (aka: Open System Law of Simplicity)

OK make it simple you come over and measure it let's say you measure it and you are comftable and happy by saying you have a 9.86 inch member . So this is true . It's a fact . It's not but it's 9.73 . Eg #2 Someone asks me how big is your member I say( I have a 10.342 inch fully ereCT member) . This is true . I say this with a 4.35 inch.
Toad-Uoff
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2015 10:38:06 PM
At 12/14/2015 10:25:34 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
At 12/14/2015 6:28:19 AM, Toad-Uoff wrote:

True but false.

False! ;)

OK make it simple you come over and measure it let's say you measure it and you are comftable and happy by saying you have a 9.86 inch member . So this is true . It's a fact . It's not but it's 9.73 . Eg #2 Someone asks me how big is your member I say( I have a 10.342 inch fully ereCT member) . This is true . I say this with a 4.35 inch.

The problem is you are reading the back of the Yard Stick, which is blank. Turn the stick over, it werks better that way! ;)

Ps: It also werks better to start on the worng-end of the stick. Your Member will grow larger, right be4 your eyes, like true magic. :D