Jump to topic:

Schrodinger's Immigrants

MisterMittens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2016 3:44:02 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
According to this meme I came across, Schrodinger's Immigrants are apparently simultaneously stealing our (American) jobs and are too lazy to work. Haha. Funny, but a false dichotomy.
Whoever made that meme is an idiot. A worker can be both hired and not working at the same time. Those who act like this is impossible is super dumb.
Saying, on the one hand, that illegal immigrants are stealing american jobs and saying, on the Illegal immigrants are too lazy to work is not a contradiction. They're both.
They trick American employers into hiring them for cheap labor and offer to do what good, honest Americans would do under minimum wage. Then they sit around and don't work and absorb legal benefits like free food, shelter and money from the government.
Oh what a crime to our nation. What a crime to America!! D:<
I'm handsome. Whoever disagrees with me can go die in a deep, dark hole.
MisterMittens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2016 3:46:21 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Illegal Immigrants are bad and a waste of space.
For some reason our American employers keep hiring them. I just don't understand. x__x

And uhm. Trump 2016!

Yeah!!!
Philosophy101
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2016 2:09:04 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 2/13/2016 3:44:02 AM, MisterMittens wrote:
According to this meme I came across, Schrodinger's Immigrants are apparently simultaneously stealing our (American) jobs and are too lazy to work. Haha. Funny, but a false dichotomy.
Whoever made that meme is an idiot. A worker can be both hired and not working at the same time. Those who act like this is impossible is super dumb.
Saying, on the one hand, that illegal immigrants are stealing american jobs and saying, on the Illegal immigrants are too lazy to work is not a contradiction. They're both.
They trick American employers into hiring them for cheap labor and offer to do what good, honest Americans would do under minimum wage. Then they sit around and don't work and absorb legal benefits like free food, shelter and money from the government.

Here's a contradiction for you--your too lazy to think and you don't have a job. Oh, wait the Mexicans are doing it for you. Get a life and grow a brain.
MisterMittens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2016 2:53:45 PM
At 2/15/2016 2:09:04 PM, Philosophy101 wrote:

Here's a contradiction for you--your too lazy to think and you don't have a job. Oh, wait the Mexicans are doing it for you. Get a life and grow a brain.

Lol. Ad hom me more you crazy liberal bastard.
MisterMittens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2016 2:57:47 PM
These Schrodinger's Immigrants come in droves, tricking poor American employers to hire them and then not doing the actual work because they're too lazy to work and only sit around taking social security benefits.
Here's the battle plan:
1. offer to work at below minimum wage
2. get hired.
3. don't work.
4. profit.

Our employers are being viciously deceived as their workers blatantly sit around not working.
It's a literal crime! D:<
Jovian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2016 4:20:23 PM

What kinds of jobs are they taking? If it's unexclusive jobs like cleaning, then why even bother?
Philosophy101
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2016 7:41:57 AM
At 2/15/2016 2:53:45 PM, MisterMittens wrote:
At 2/15/2016 2:09:04 PM, Philosophy101 wrote:

Lol. Ad hom me more you crazy liberal bastard.

Are you the stupidest person on earth. I ad homnem you because your character comes into question when you say things that reveal shady things about your character. Also your argument is so rediculously stupid that it merits no response. Maybe if you stop being an exenophobic ***hole I wouldn't call you out on it.