Total Posts:15|Showing Posts:1-15
Jump to topic:

An Introduction to Hyperspace

Obbe
Posts: 50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2016 8:20:46 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
WHERE IS HYPERSPACE?
&
HOW DO WE GET THERE FROM HERE?


THE Ancients imagined a timeless space beyond human comprehension that they called Heaven, Hades, Valhalla, Gehenna, Limbo, Elysian Fields, Happy Hunting Grounds, each in his own language. The mysterious supernal and infernal regions were populated with gods and goddesses, devils and demons, angels and fairies, ghosts and goblins, chimera of every conception. On an Olympian stage, the immortal spirits acted out the universal human drama in myths teaching the meanings of life and death, good and evil, morality and nemesis, until the advent of modern science brought discredit to intangible realities.

Man does not live without myth. As the traditional morality plays lose their power to rule men's minds, lively new myths are composed to replace the dead. If the modern priests of science refuse to address the problems of the human soul, the modern poets of science-fiction will use the ken and cant of science to answer spiritual needs for intangible ideals. Mentor and Merlin are reincarnated as Obi Wan Kenobi and Yoda; as the last of the Jedi Knights of a Round Table on some planetary Camelot, Luke Skywalker draws a laser Excalibur from the Stone to wield The Force on a cosmic odyssey. After running for centuries at Olympus, followed by a century of full houses at Dodge City, the spiritual epics are now playing in hyperspace.

Hyperspace is known to science only as a calculation of pure, abstract mathematics. Physicists are unaware that they are actually charting the tangible landmarks of hyperspace while they plot the PSI factors defining the virtual state of the quantum field. Like Moliere's Bourgeois gentilhomme, everyone lives in The Twilight Zone without knowing it. After reading this thread, you will be able to recognize the landscape of hyperspace in your everyday life. The immortal spirits are very real entities, and God is alive and well on the street where you live.
Obbe
Posts: 50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2016 8:42:04 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
Creatures that drift
in the depths of the sea
are the very last
to discover the water

This thesis has grown over twenty-five years since I noticed that the ceremonial katas of the zen martial arts express the very same energy equations that physicists write in mathematical notation. Once I discovered this key, I realized that all forms of art are mathematical equations expressing transformations of energy more subtle than brute strength. Works of art are a special kind of physical machinery that projects higher-dimensional structures into lower-dimensional spaces for some convenience of perceiving. You can see the way art performs this function by applying the rules of optical perspective to represent a three-dimensional structure on a plane surface.

The most familiar kind of pictorial perspective presents the appearance of its subject from but a single viewpoint. In order to comprehend a solid structure in its entirety, it is necessary to render it from as many aspects as are required to reveal all of its structural details in their correct relationships to each other; many tridimensional perspectives must be studied in order to construct a conception of a hyperspacial entity.

The art of mathematics presents alternative aspects in the form of tautological equations, each expressing the view from a different frame of reference, such as a=lw, l=a/w, and w=a/l to describe the two-dimensional structure of a square by one- dimensional semantics. All the codices of mathematical equations express different views of the single hyperspacial entity known as the universe; our comprehension of the universal structure is far from complete.

Artists have a vocation to express their perceptions of hyperspacial realities from every point of view that man can reach, at every different time that man can live in, to provide us with handles on universal truths. All the myths and all the religions present us with different pictures of the same hyperspacial entity, and that entity is ourselves.
Obbe
Posts: 50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2016 9:00:55 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
Scientists and artists
are both mystics competing
in the myth business.

The differences between them
are mainly a matter
of professional jargon.

You are able to perceive voluminous space only because your mind fuses the two different perspectives received by your two eyes.

From one point of view, your inner eye sees merely plane images. In order to perceive solid structures in voluminous space, you must move around the subject under observation and fuse an indefinite number of aspects from all sides. A cone, for illustration, is seen as a circle in plan view, a triangle in elevation, and various angles subtended by various arcs in all other views. The solid structure of a cone is conceived only after fusing all images in the mind. If your mind were not able to construct this gestalt, you would be unable to recognize the triangular aspect of the cone as having the same identity as the circular aspect.

The ability to fuse an indefinite number of plane images into a solid image in the mind is usually achieved during childhood as we master language, so no one is aware of common aberrations. As an example, few people saw the view from the top until everyone traveled by air. Without flight experience, you don't learn to fuse plan views of the landscape with the familiar elevations; therefore, aerial photographs remain unintelligible to most people. You would be surprised by the number of people who cannot read blueprints because of their inability to fuse all sectional drawings into a dynamic tridimensional gestalt. Cubism is four-dimensional perspective; the art of Cubism makes no sense to people who cannot analyze plural perspectives and recombine them mentally to form a hyperspacial image of the pictorial subject.

Cognitive dissonance is produced by harmonic discord among the vibrations defining ideas, images, and sounds. All differences produce cognitive dissonance until discordant phases are cancelled and the remaining vibrations are resolved into a harmonically integrated gestalt in a higher dimension, like a musical chord. Wave cancellation is the physical basis of the concept of psychological repression established by Freud; these wave mechanics also produce karma.

Interference between (mental) waves transforms them into other frequencies so that objects are not perceived as they really are, if they are not rendered altogether invisible as a consequence of cognitive dissonance. Therefore, each person sees and hears truly only those signals that are congruent with the conceptual patterns already defining one's own mental structure; all other perceptions are distorted and repressed, occulted behind the Veils of Maja. At the bottom line, intereference produces a pair of predominant patterns separated by 180o of phase. As a result, reality is perceived to be polarized between good and evil, black and white, strong and weak, male and female, etc.

Just as only one side of a solid structure can be seen at a time, without a mirror, only one phase of a hyperspacial structure can be perceived directly at one time. It is natural, therefore, to assign a unique identity to different phases that exceed the observer's capacity for resolution into a single gestalt. Virtue is not recognized as the front of vice, no light is seen in darkness, and you have to know your tao to find strength in compliance. Union of complementary opposites transforms them both into a structure of higher dimension. The degree to which you can resolve polar opposites establishes the dimensional scope of your Consciousness. An understanding of hyperspace enables you to answer problems that defy all philosophers limited to three-dimensional concepts; given sufficient scope, you will even understand the opposite sex.
Obbe
Posts: 50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2016 9:53:19 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
Assigning different identities to different aspects of the same structure is most commonly experienced in interpersonal relationships. During the initial rush of love, all perceptions that trouble the purity of the relationship is repressed. Admonitions from friends and family to watch where you are giving your heart are ignored as utterly irrelevant to the paragon identified with all the virtues of true love, and none of the vices. When dissonant aspects of the loved one appear from behind the Veils of Maja, they are perceived to belong to another person, a stranger in your home and a devil in your bed.

Unable to conceive that pleasure and pain can come from the same parent, infants perceive a good true-parent and a wicked step- parent. Most people still cannot identify God with the devil, nor can they perceive that Heaven and hell are complementary aspects of one real world.

Male and female mentalities are imprinted with different concepts making it physically impossible for the opposite sex to receive the same message that is sent. Communication between sexes is like communication between different species. No matter how many times arguments are settled, the very next argument is the very same argument. Acquiescence is not agreement, but resignation and tolerance of the incomprehensible.

If Freud studied physics before medicine, he wouldn't have invented a square wheel in his theory of sexual determinism. Psychology and psychiatry would be radically different if a grounding in elementary physics were prerequisite. These professions will soon be demolished and reconstructed by the hard science of Artificial Intelligence.

The soft sciences are not soft by their very nature, but because soft ideas attract people incapable of comprehending hard, mathematical concepts, and once soft-heads populate a profession, hard-heads move out of the neighborhood. As a consequence, the soft sciences degenerate into nonsense until they become too impractical to hold their customers. If astrology were not so soft-headed, actuaries would be calculating horoscopes instead of statistics.

The essential difference between the hard-head and the soft- head is concentration of mental focus. Whereas the hard-head defines particulars, the soft-head senses the overview. Both heads are half-wits if they cannot vary the scope of their focus to integrate particulars with wholes to comprehend both at once in a higher dimension of Consciousness.
Obbe
Posts: 50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2016 11:16:13 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
The confusion produced by the Necker cube is due to seeing the inside and the outside of a box at the same time. When seen as a plane image, a transparent cube presents a different structure from every point of view, and except when seen in a plan or elevation, no aspect resembles the shape of an opaque box. This is an object lesson in the difference between the structure of an entity in hyperspace and the form it presents in a lower dimensional space.

Since God is an Entity of utmost dimensional extent, no man can look at a complete image of It in this lifetime and that is the reason for the religious prohibition against graven images. In order to preclude any manifestation of The God That Is All That Is from being worshipped as the One Big I, The First Commandment is engraved, "Thou shalt not hold any god before Me." Anything less than God is the very devil, and the devil grows more diabolical as it grows more Godly; the devil is the Brightest Angel of them all.

The mind is able to fuse two visual images only when there is practically no difference between them. Fusion of visual images into a stereo gestalt becomes impossible if the two perspectives differ by more than the interocular distance. In other words, there is a limit to the amount of difference that can be resolved without producing an identity crisis.

To illustrate, if your views of a cone were limited to the extremes of plan and elevation, only extraordinary conditions and mathematical calculation would enable you to realize that the two mutually incommensurable figures were aspects of the same identity in a higher dimension of space. Ordinarily, you are able to relate one extreme view to the other extreme by innumerable other viewing angles revealing the gradual transformation of the circle into the triangle. Even after identifying the circle as an allotropic aspect of the triangle, you would still be unable to form the concept of a solid cone unless your mental space were large enough to comprehend three dimensions; you would believe that the conical structure alternates between a circle and a triangle according to the viewing angle; it would be the wave-particle paradox all over again.

On the atomic scale, hyperspacial rotations occur at such speed that transition phases between extreme views cannot be resolved within the temporal precision of the experiment. The wave-particle dichotomy is refractory to scientific comprehension not only because an electron flips between its two phases faster than the instruments can follow, but also because both wave packets and particles are three-dimensional concepts. Mentally unable to comprehend ultratridimensional entities, physicists identify different projections of one subatomic particle as several new discoveries, and that is why there is no end to the number of elementary particles.

The science of physics is actually the physics of perception. Your mind is a house of many mansions. Most people never see the doors in the walls of their nurseries; they spend their entire spiritual lives confined in the crib where they were born, while they can only wonder about the sounds of family activity that transpire dimly into their windowless compartments. In these posts, you will read the construction plans of your spiritual palace. Once you realize that the barriers limiting your experience are merely partitions, you will open the doors of your mind to explore the manifold halls of self-knowledge. You may even leave your father's house to make your way as a grown person in the big hyperworld outside. Of course, it is dangerous out there, and not all who venture return sound and successful, but that is what real life is all about when play school is left behind.
vortex86
Posts: 559
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2016 1:52:14 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/10/2016 11:16:13 PM, Obbe wrote:
The science of physics is actually the physics of perception. Your mind is a house of many mansions. Most people never see the doors in the walls of their nurseries; they spend their entire spiritual lives confined in the crib where they were born, while they can only wonder about the sounds of family activity that transpire dimly into their windowless compartments. In these posts, you will read the construction plans of your spiritual palace. Once you realize that the barriers limiting your experience are merely partitions, you will open the doors of your mind to explore the manifold halls of self-knowledge. You may even leave your father's house to make your way as a grown person in the big hyperworld outside. Of course, it is dangerous out there, and not all who venture return sound and successful, but that is what real life is all about when play school is left behind.

This reminds me of the quote "The eyes see only what the mind is prepared to comprehend." by Robert Davies. This is as you say our perception.

Your topic of Hyperspace begs the question did you read Michio Kaku's book on the subject?

I especially like the very beginning of the book where he references a carp in a pond and it's perception of existence inside it's "pond". He created the hypothetical situation where a scientist carp were to theorize about alternate existence and hyperspace. He explains away outside phenomenon such as raindrops on the surface of the pond that aren't visible but are recognizably there. He then describes a situation where the carp is taken from the pond into this unknown existence which it is not capable of understanding and then thrown back into the pond and to describe the experience and how it would be received.
Obbe
Posts: 50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2016 4:57:21 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
It is not in the stars
that our troubles arise,
my dear reader,
but in our telescopes

The limits of identity provide a universally practical principle for getting what you want out of life -- especially if you have to get what you want out of other people. To wit, it is impossible to change anyone's mind except by nicely graduated argument that slowly turns the others point of view to your direction; if you argue too strongly, you only provoke rage, denial, and repression of everything you say. The tao teaches that the battle does not go to the strong, nor the race to the swift, but to the gentle and the patient; this is the true meaning of Jesus' promise that the meek will inherit the Earth. Beggars, flatterers, and cheaters take more than workers, racers, and robbers.

Fusing disparate images depends upon the development of a faculty for ignoring differences. The mind learns to ignore differences by subsuming them to a common feature, such as association of time, place, utility, or physical property. The subsumption of ideas into abstract classifications is produced by wave interference; and so, particular, individual differences are repressed to the Unconscious as the mind grows from perceptions limited to tangible sense data to comprehend abstract concepts.

Plato wrote the original hyperspacial theory explaining that each of the material bodies in this world is a manifestation of an Ideal Form in Heaven. In modern mathematical terms, Plato can be paraphrased to say that each individual structure is a unique cross- section (or projection) of an entity existing in a space of more than three dimensions, intersecting with our tridimensional world. Plato conceived his concept of Universal Form by the mental process of verbal abstraction, and then with true philosophic backasswardness he declared that the particular is derived from the abstract, instead of the other way 'round; nevertheless, Plato is right.

Since Plato explained that all individual differences are unique aspects of the ideal, and since wave interference is proven to be the physical mechanism that subsumes differences within the gestalt, the technical means for revealing a tangible manifestation of the Ideal Form is self-evident. By superimposing an indefinitely large number of individual images of the same class of tangible manifestations, the individual wave-forms arrange themselves according to the principle of the Conservation of Energy into a single, harmonically integrated structure. Photographers will recognize this process as the way to make a hologram. A hologram, therefore, is a tangible hyperspacial structure.

Children notice microscopic differences; they inspect details minutely, and object to the slightest change in their environment --- especially food. Children lose their preternatural discrimination of tangible reality as they learn to speak, and everyone spends the rest of his life trying to find the original reality of the child, by way of sensory excitement, philosophizing, religious disciplines, and chemical keys to the Kingdom.

Childish minds that grow big without growing up make a profession of details without being able to realize their meaning in a universal gestalt; they are favored to become scholars and authorities. Swelled heads are illustrated by the learned philosophers who argued about Adam's navel while remaining incapable of questioning Adam's rib. But however narrow their perspective, scholars are broadminded enough to realize that it does not profiteth a man in this life to gain the whole world in one vision.

The joys of youth, and its bellicosity, are the intense excitement produced by the perception of differences. Conversely, most of the normal depression which grows with age is the result of losing discrimination so that nothing new is perceived under the Sun. The conventional wisdom believes that the senses atrophy along with the thymus gland, the gonads, and the digestive organs, to produce ennui from lack of excitement. Actually, the sense organs atrophy as interest in differences is lost because of terminal classificationosis. Your tour of duty on this planet is done when you no longer find any difference between one day and the next, one season and the next, one person and another, one sex and the other.
Obbe
Posts: 50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2016 5:03:14 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/14/2016 1:52:14 PM, vortex86 wrote:
At 3/10/2016 11:16:13 PM, Obbe wrote:
The science of physics is actually the physics of perception. Your mind is a house of many mansions. Most people never see the doors in the walls of their nurseries; they spend their entire spiritual lives confined in the crib where they were born, while they can only wonder about the sounds of family activity that transpire dimly into their windowless compartments. In these posts, you will read the construction plans of your spiritual palace. Once you realize that the barriers limiting your experience are merely partitions, you will open the doors of your mind to explore the manifold halls of self-knowledge. You may even leave your father's house to make your way as a grown person in the big hyperworld outside. Of course, it is dangerous out there, and not all who venture return sound and successful, but that is what real life is all about when play school is left behind.

This reminds me of the quote "The eyes see only what the mind is prepared to comprehend." by Robert Davies. This is as you say our perception.

Your topic of Hyperspace begs the question did you read Michio Kaku's book on the subject?

I especially like the very beginning of the book where he references a carp in a pond and it's perception of existence inside it's "pond". He created the hypothetical situation where a scientist carp were to theorize about alternate existence and hyperspace. He explains away outside phenomenon such as raindrops on the surface of the pond that aren't visible but are recognizably there. He then describes a situation where the carp is taken from the pond into this unknown existence which it is not capable of understanding and then thrown back into the pond and to describe the experience and how it would be received.

No, i have not read it, but I probably will now.
Obbe
Posts: 50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2016 9:56:53 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
Christ is the God of Man, variously called The Son of God and The Son of Man. The epithets of Christ mean that He is the platonic Ideal of the human species, and each of us is a unique manifestation of this Universal Ideal Human Being.

A special kind of holographic portrait of the Christ can be produced by superimposing an indefinite number of life-size photographs of people. This technical photography has actually been done. In this process, the superimposed waves do not produce a vortex; instead, the wave interference pattern is manifest like the superimposition of musical notes to produce a predominant key tone. The image resulting from this extraordinary holographic process reveals an ineffably beautiful human body of exquisitely perfect proportions. Christ is quite simply the One Perfect Human Being from Whom all mortals are imperfectly projected.

Individuals possessing features approximating the human average manifest some of Christ's Divine Beauty, and that is why all us mortals who deviate from the average are moved to adore these paragons of pulchritude. Unhappily, the instinct to deify the norm has the necessary consequence of abhorring deviation as the very devil.

The great truth revealed by this photographic demonstration is not that good looks are as good as God; the image of the Perfect Human Being is composed of every one of the ugliest and most deviant among us, as well as the most beautiful freaks. Beauty without ugliness is less than the whole platonic Human Being, and anything less than perfect is diabolical to the degree that wholeness is lacking.

The youthful, female form divine tends toward the average human proportions; the elderly, male form is the ugly deviant. Mortals who have seen the Christ Spirit testify that His counten-nance is like an unmarked youth with compassion that is learned only through eons of suffering; His ugliness radiates beauty.

The closer a nearly holy creature approaches perfection, the greater is its power for evil, and that is why Satan is the Brightest Angel of them all, second only to the Creator, Itself; the buck private's mistakes will kill him, but the general's mistakes kill everyone. Before damning the practically good, execrating the almost true, and abominating the compellingly beautiful as Temptation, always remember and bear in mind that Money is not Evil; it is the worship of Money that possesses one's soul. We are given beauty to enjoy while it lasts; the mortal sin is worshipping beauty --- or any other god that does not incorporate its proper devil.
Obbe
Posts: 50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2016 1:38:22 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
Words are ultraspacial structures created by abstracting common features of significance while ignoring unique features. Words amplify similarities and eliminate differences by wave interference. Words are the product of fusing all the unique images of several structures into an ultraspacial gestalt.

The gestalt represented by its abstract noun is not visible to the material eye because it is a ultratridimensional physical structure that is manifest to our Consciousness only as a form of what we conceive to be mental energy, more rarified than electromagnetic substance. A word is an image of an ultraspatial mental Form; words are the very Ideas that Plato talked about.

The tridimensional material eye can see only a unique, material example of the gestalt at any one time. In other words, a gestalt exists as an extension of its material manifestations in the form of a trajectory through time and space; to wit, a mental concept extends through no fewer than four dimensions. The minds comprehends the dimensions of time; this is why intelligence is identified with the sense of time. Abstract verbal concepts are understood only as they can be comprehended within the temporal dimensions of one's mind; a mind is perceived to grow to the extent that it perceives precedents and consequences. Athena is merely the god of intellect; the ruler of consciousness is Kronus, the Overlord of Time and Change.

The nemesis of abstraction is that the symbol becomes the reality, and the individual differences in the real world are occulted behind the Veils of Maja. As the focus of the mind shifts from the immediately tangible world to verbal concepts, the mind becomes separated from the body and both lose their health. Paradise is a myth about a preverbal Consciousness, before men created words and subsequently mistook the symbol (idol) for reality (God); the Fall of Man and his Expulsion is the consequence of worshipping verbally fashioned images. Philosophers pretend to lead us back to reality on ways paved with more words of higher abstraction, like devils promising to lead us to Heaven. If the devil is the Father of Lies, words are surely the Mother.

Conscious mind is a creation of words. Therefore, no one in his socially defined, right-thinking, right-handed mind can perceive anything not previously defined by words. Experiments have found that people lacking the words to describe subtle colours are also unable to distinguish fine differences in hues, but as soon as they are given the words to define the differences between crimson, scarlet, and vermillion, for example, they no longer see all reds as red. Poets expand the common Consciousness by giving new meanings to old words and by coining new words.

Words referring to abstract concepts are projections of spiritual structures from hyperspace into our mental space. We are unable to know the higher dimensions of the hyperspacial universe we live in because our culture lacks the verbal concepts for our minds to perceive what our eyes plainly see.

Scientific knowledge is nothing but verbal knowledge, and knowledge is the key to power; humanity is ruled by words. The physical and mathematical principles that explain the material world of three dimensions also control the manifestations of hyperspacial energies; e.g., e=mc^2 opens the way to the high- dimensional energies of the atom. Furthermore, the very forms in which higher-dimensional energies are represented serve as a handle for wielding the power. This is what magic, idols, charms, amulets, spells, incantations, hexes, and prayers are all about.

Artists, scientists, and mystics who glimpse spirits dimly through the Veils of Maja limn a projection of the eternal entities into the human dimensions of literature, theatre, music, dance, architecture, engineering, philosophy, mathematics, justice, politics, morality --- in a word, culture. Like pictorial art, all cultural artifacts compress hyperspacial structures into fewer dimensions so that ideas are represented in more or less tangible forms. The form is the specialized language of its poet and the meaning of the form is the essence of the myth.
skipsaweirdo
Posts: 1,863
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2016 4:12:18 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/14/2016 1:52:14 PM, vortex86 wrote:
At 3/10/2016 11:16:13 PM, Obbe wrote:
The science of physics is actually the physics of perception. Your mind is a house of many mansions. Most people never see the doors in the walls of their nurseries; they spend their entire spiritual lives confined in the crib where they were born, while they can only wonder about the sounds of family activity that transpire dimly into their windowless compartments. In these posts, you will read the construction plans of your spiritual palace. Once you realize that the barriers limiting your experience are merely partitions, you will open the doors of your mind to explore the manifold halls of self-knowledge. You may even leave your father's house to make your way as a grown person in the big hyperworld outside. Of course, it is dangerous out there, and not all who venture return sound and successful, but that is what real life is all about when play school is left behind.

This reminds me of the quote "The eyes see only what the mind is prepared to comprehend." by Robert Davies. This is as you say our perception.

Your topic of Hyperspace begs the question did you read Michio Kaku's book on the subject?

I especially like the very beginning of the book where he references a carp in a pond and it's perception of existence inside it's "pond". He created the hypothetical situation where a scientist carp were to theorize about alternate existence and hyperspace. He explains away outside phenomenon such as raindrops on the surface of the pond that aren't visible but are recognizably there. He then describes a situation where the carp is taken from the pond into this unknown existence which it is not capable of understanding and then thrown back into the pond and to describe the experience and how it would be received.
Im pasting a section of Kakus book from it's preface. I believe it's from the third page....

"A second revolution in cosmology was initiated by the introduc-
tion of the great telescopes of the twentieth century, such as the one
at Mount Wilson with its huge 100-inch reflecting mirror. In the
1920s, astronomer Edwin Hubble used this giant telescope to over-
turn centuries of dogma, which stated that the universe was static
and eternal, by demonstrating that the galaxies in the heavens are
moving away from the earth at tremendous velocities"that is, the
universe is expanding."
The Bible clearly states that God spreads out the heavens which is easily interpreted as the "heavens" or universe is expanding. But I'm sure centuries of dogma overshadowed this fact.
I'm sure I will enjoy the book so thanks for the reference. Of course all mentions of space\time as a reality is logically absurd. I'm sure that subject will be the typical parroting of the usual disinformation. No one seems to equate the idea of time as being less valid as the idea of God or at the very least equally lacking in "proof", well proof to a lot of people I should say.
Obbe
Posts: 50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2016 6:39:30 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
The difference between science and religion is the difference between the quantified equations of mathematics and the unquantified equations of metaphor. Those who cannot focus their mental scope with sufficient precision to count must guesstimate relationships by comparing superficial attributes to derive meanings from their experiences. The errors of both science and religion are produced by logical deductions made from inherently faulty language, but the errors cannot be perceived by people who mistake their words for real things and their language for a real map. Philosophic disputes are word wars; those who live by their words also die by their words.

AS modern physics becomes mystical, "the zen of science" has become a parlour cliche among the scientifically literate. Zen Masters penetrate the Veils of Maja cast by verbal logic to apprehend reality by direct experience. Since they eschew words, zen Masters write no books and preach no sermons. Zen disparages texts because no mathematical terminology existed in its high and far-off times when the yogas were developed empirically. Nevertheless the Masters knew a mathematical language, and they used it to express their knowledge of hyperspace. They composed their katas as mathematical equations in the languages of art, music, chanting, dancing, theatre, graphics, and architecture. The arts inspired with zen are exquisitely measured.

Zen Masters are fond of answering disciples asking for wisdom by a question called a koan. Koans are believed to be nonsense intended to confuse one's mind until a critical tension precipitates a mystical insight. Koans are not nonsense; they are a special kind of question to which you already know the answer, but you don't want to know you know because such knowledge is self-knowledge; the most heinous crime of this civilization is to be caught in possession of self-knowledge. Self-knowledge, you see, is the special kind of knowledge that releases a person from the karmic wheel of life and the rule of Satan, however you conceive your devil. As soon as you answer the koan, you are expelled from Plato's cave, and the game of darkness is over. The Laughing Buddha in the heart of your personal Lotus Blossum isn't ready to cash your chips because of Enlightenment until damn good and ready. The mental crisis of the koan is resolved by formulating a plausible answer that satisfies the curiosity without actually taking the terminal gaze into the brilliant Face of God. Psychoanalysts get plausible answers from all their patients; the trouble with psychoanalysis is that the entire science is nothing but a plausible answer to estop its advertised purpose of self- discovery.

All those posing unanswerable questions, or declaring that their questions can't be answered are not in the business of creating science, nor do they have any intention of informing the public; their real purpose is obscuring knowledge and confusing you in order that they may gain and hold their advantage over you. Rhetorical questions take many forms, and none are so beguiling as the scientific poser. Rhetoric manipulates automatic psychological reflexes so as to make the audience believe that the authority who cannot answer his own questions knows something that his audience doesn't know. The only thing he knows that you don't know is how to get well paid for knowing nothing you don't know --- and telling you to your face.

You will find nothing of theoretical importance in this thread that you don't already know; all you will find in this thread is innumerable different views of what you already know and believe in different contexts. Since the tao of "phasics" turns everything into its opposite, you will find that everything you believe is self-contradictory; nevertheless, plus "a change and all that. How much of this thread you will understand and believe depends entirely on your ability to maintain mental focus on the structural points of the subject so that you can hold its identity as I change the perspective. By the time you finish this thread, you will realize that the entire universe is your own self, turned around every which way and inside out.
Obbe
Posts: 50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2016 1:48:59 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
This is not a scholarly thesis; it is not the product of laboratory experiments, abstruse calculations, nor of library research. Everything you will read in this thread is derived from observation of everyday, ordinary life. I shall introduce cardinal cases with commonplace observations or some commonplace facts and see what comes by way of some commonplace logic. As you follow my line of reason, you will see that your common sense leads to insights that are ignored and denied by authorized versions of truth. Now, what do you do? Do you deny your own senses and let authorities tell you what your life is all about, or do you decide for yourself the basis of your facts and take responsibility for making up your own mind? Professional authorities are convinced that the public is too stupid and ignorant to understand science, health, religion, and politics, not to mention teaching your children. The authorities have always condemned the Socratic dialogue as a corruption of youth. You won't think you are so stupid and ignorant by the time you finish reading this thread.

It is just because this thesis is based on common experience that you can satisfy yourself of its truth. If you do not agree with me after checking my observations and facts against your own, tell me about it. You may be right; we may both be right from our respective points of view and frames of reference. If you find me mistaken, this thread will have served a worthwhile purpose as an object lesson illustrating the ways that observations are susceptible to misperceptions, common facts are liable to be mistaken, and common sense can lead to common delusion. You need only look at the continual revisions of established scientific facts to see that the most highly qualified experts are just as subject to changing views as the rest of us --- which is why they should not be believed with less question than you are expected to direct at this thread. The best advice your medical doctor will ever give you is "seek a second opinion"; the advice is just as wise when you attend doctors of philosophy.

As long as a doctrine is bigger than its believers, it opens their minds to explore the vastness of its comprehension; no believer is going to give up that space --- nor should anyone. But when its believers outgrow their doctrine, it becomes spiritually oppressive, and they seek a greater freedom. And so, you see, no doctrine is inherently true or false; its truth depends upon how well it fits the vital needs and the mental stature of the people who believe it. Try this thread on for size. If it fits your head, give it a test run on your road of life; if it cramps your style or rattles your chassis, you should have learned by now that we have to kiss a lot of frogs before we find our princes, and lick a lot of muddy feet before we find a God that repays our belief with as much support as we give.

My comments on religions are not informed by scholarship but merely reflect generally held conceptions that outsiders entertain about creeds other than their own, like ethnic jokes express one's perspective on foreigners. Outsiders perceive meanings quite different from insiders. Confession, for example, has an entirely different meaning for Romans than for other people; you have to be a Catholic to experience it. Which is the true meaning? It depends on whether you are looking from the inside or the outside, doesn't it? Nevertheless, ethnic jokes express human identities, values, and follies more acutely than anthropological studies --- especially the identity, the values, and the follies of the teller. Some pious people may not be able to tolerate the respect I have for any church but theirs, nor can they tolerate any mention of their obvious follies. I ask you --- is a sense of humour and appreciation of the ludicrous a gift of the devil? No soul could abide in a Heaven without humour if hell holds all the fun.

If you find this thread intolerable, it is mainly because you have not been exposed to this kind of ideas before. You will be surprised at how inoffensive they will be the next time you have an encounter of this challenging kind. The initial denial, ridicule, and scepticism of Flying Saucer sightings gradually changed to belief for no reason other than the persistence of the reports for forty years; it doesn't matter that most of the reports are not true, and UFO hysteria was composed by the media to supply popular demand.

Most people expect to understand a thread on one reading; a thread baffling at first sight can't get a literary review. I expect many readers to appreciate the insights into their special interest and competence, but be lost through the posts referring to other kinds of knowledge. You must realize, however, that this thread would have no reason for its existence if it explained hyperspace from the mathematical view, alone --- as all other threads on this subject do. This is a synthesis of many disciplines and philosophies; your mind must be capable of fusing the concepts and languages of many arts, crafts, sports, and sciences into a single gestalt in order to understand the physical structure and manifestations of hyperspace in your everyday life; this thread is a holy scripture for the working days of the week. Mathematics and metaphore, high philosophy and vulgarity, are combined in the same paragraph, if not in the same sentence, so that you may realize that all languages express the very same truths. Thus, the believers of every faith will find scientific substantiation of their religion in the structure of hyperspace, and artists will find their common identity with scientists in politics' strangest bed. Mathematics, science, art, philosophy and religion cannot be experienced in everyday life unless they are expressed as everyday ideas in everyday language.

This thread is as paradoxical as its subject. It is clear and confused, profound and superficial, comic and tragic, ludicrous and reverent, it has no single thread of reason but spreads a tapestry, it is incoherent but an indivisible whole, it is fact and fantasy --- with more truth in the fantasy than in the fact. Writing it has been my koan; I composed it to be your koan. There is at least one epiphany for every reader, but, like a joke, you must be baffled to get it. This is a thread for reading many times between reflections on life because it yields different meanings as you learn your living. Read it like a Bible that can be understood only in parts, according to your experience, intelligence, and wisdom.
Obbe
Posts: 50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2016 2:18:01 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
Understanding hyperspace is nothing but the ability to comprehend plural concepts, including polar opposites, within the same gestalt. Not only have I written the text to reflect the confusion of hyperspace, but I have also composed the format to serve as your object lesson in comprehending multiple views simultaneously. A magazine style should present no difficulty to a generation brought up on split-screen movies, multi-media light shows, and studying for academic exams while watching television with a friendly friend of the opposite sex.

Reading this thread is somewhat like listening to a symphony; on first hearing, it is noise. It is only after the structure and the details have imprinted a gestalt in one's mind that melodies and counterpoint can be heard as musical architecture. The meaning of music is the gestalt; otherwise it is only notes; the beautiful sensation of music is produced by experiencing the energy of the gestalt amplified by harmonic resonance with each note. Likewise, the meaning of this thread is in its gestalt, a synthesis of all its disparate parts in a higher dimension of consciousness. Nevertheless, each post can also be fruitful without further reference; this thread offers something for everyone at any time.

Once you are informed that lw=a, no further instruction is required for you to realize that a/l=w and a/w=l; the three equations express the very same structure. If you can only memorize equations, however, they will always seem mutually contradictory to you; lacking any intuitive understanding of why lw=a, the only proof you have of its truth is that the wallpaper fits the wall. As a consequence, Hitler was adequately trained to cut wall paper, but his groupies are unable to calculate the cost of deceptive packaging.

There is nothing in this thread that is not self-evident from elementary equations known to everyone before entering high school. The only reason this thread can be considered necessary reading is to clear your mind of the rote thinking inculcated by formal schooling. Formal education is determined to prohibit everyone from relating facts into a whole body of knowledge that inspires wisdom. Deprived of faculties for judgement, the public is unable to understand what is really being done to them; thus, everyone is forced to pay the professional establishment exorbitant fees for simple services everyone can do for himself --- like filing divorce papers --- and rendered susceptible to believing everything one is told, like perennial children.

You don't learn about hyperspace so much as you grow into understanding as a consequence of mental/physical/spiritual evolution, like you grow into walking, talking, and sexual consciousness. Always remember and bear in mind that hyperspace extends through more than three dimensions, so you must be able to read construction plans easily before you can make sense of this thread. In short, hyperspace is not difficult to understand; if its meaning does not develop like music after some rumination, comprehension is simply impossible, so don't sweat it.

Curiosity about hyperspace
is the mental forerunner
of our metamorphosis
into the Higher Dimensions of Consciousness,
like curiosity about sex
is the forerunner
of sexual maturation.
People with no curiosity
about the higher dimensions of their existence
are not yet ready for their Salvation

The direct perception
of our Higher Self in Hyperspace
is the spiritual destiny of every individual