Total Posts:13|Showing Posts:1-13
Jump to topic:

All christians: Dragons existed!

The-Holy-Macrel
Posts: 777
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 7:17:39 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/21/2016 6:40:13 PM, DPMartin wrote:
At 3/21/2016 6:11:37 PM, The-Holy-Macrel wrote:
http://www.livescience.com...

I will debate this some day.

Yea, so.

I am a christian.
Who happens to be a geek.

This is the best discovery ever in geek history.

Fire breathing dragons existed.
DPMartin
Posts: 1,096
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 9:08:14 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/21/2016 7:17:39 PM, The-Holy-Macrel wrote:
At 3/21/2016 6:40:13 PM, DPMartin wrote:
At 3/21/2016 6:11:37 PM, The-Holy-Macrel wrote:
http://www.livescience.com...

I will debate this some day.

Yea, so.

I am a christian.
Who happens to be a geek.

This is the best discovery ever in geek history.

Fire breathing dragons existed.

Whatever floats your boat, but dragons aren"t really a part of Christianity other than mentions of then in prophet"s visions. Dragons are used to symbolize what one shouldn"t be interested in, or are in undesirable places.

you want to be a geek, then learn C++ or Java you will always have a job in the near future. Plus they are available to you for free.
Slimey_Jack
Posts: 46
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2016 12:57:21 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/21/2016 9:08:14 PM, DPMartin wrote:
At 3/21/2016 7:17:39 PM, The-Holy-Macrel wrote:
At 3/21/2016 6:40:13 PM, DPMartin wrote:
At 3/21/2016 6:11:37 PM, The-Holy-Macrel wrote:
http://www.livescience.com...

I will debate this some day.

Yea, so.

I am a christian.
Who happens to be a geek.

This is the best discovery ever in geek history.

Fire breathing dragons existed.

Whatever floats your boat, but dragons aren"t really a part of Christianity other than mentions of then in prophet"s visions. Dragons are used to symbolize what one shouldn"t be interested in, or are in undesirable places.

you want to be a geek, then learn C++ or Java you will always have a job in the near future. Plus they are available to you for free.

He doesn't tell you how to live your life. They don't have to be part of christianity. You don't know geeks. I knew a geek once. Hey, did you like the avengers? How about thor? Thor is a norse god. You like a blasphemous god.
The-Holy-Macrel
Posts: 777
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2016 4:52:22 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/21/2016 9:08:14 PM, DPMartin wrote:
At 3/21/2016 7:17:39 PM, The-Holy-Macrel wrote:
At 3/21/2016 6:40:13 PM, DPMartin wrote:
At 3/21/2016 6:11:37 PM, The-Holy-Macrel wrote:
http://www.livescience.com...

I will debate this some day.

Yea, so.

I am a christian.
Who happens to be a geek.

This is the best discovery ever in geek history.

Fire breathing dragons existed.

Whatever floats your boat, but dragons aren"t really a part of Christianity other than mentions of then in prophet"s visions. Dragons are used to symbolize what one shouldn"t be interested in, or are in undesirable places.

you want to be a geek, then learn C++ or Java you will always have a job in the near future. Plus they are available to you for free.

I am praticing html.

And god loves messed up people.

I am one.
tejretics
Posts: 6,083
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2016 11:12:29 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
Where in the article does it say "fire-breathing dragons existed"?

It talks about the history of why people believed in dragons; and it gives examples, such as the Komodo dragon.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
Fkkize
Posts: 2,149
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2016 1:04:20 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/22/2016 11:12:29 AM, tejretics wrote:
Where in the article does it say "fire-breathing dragons existed"?

It talks about the history of why people believed in dragons; and it gives examples, such as the Komodo dragon.

I don't get it either
: At 7/2/2016 3:05:07 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
:
: space contradicts logic
The-Holy-Macrel
Posts: 777
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2016 4:32:35 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/22/2016 1:04:20 PM, Fkkize wrote:
At 3/22/2016 11:12:29 AM, tejretics wrote:
Where in the article does it say "fire-breathing dragons existed"?

It talks about the history of why people believed in dragons; and it gives examples, such as the Komodo dragon.

I don't get it either

"All christians"
The-Holy-Macrel
Posts: 777
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2016 4:33:37 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/22/2016 11:12:29 AM, tejretics wrote:
Where in the article does it say "fire-breathing dragons existed"?

It talks about the history of why people believed in dragons; and it gives examples, such as the Komodo dragon.

"All christians"
Fkkize
Posts: 2,149
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2016 4:41:20 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/22/2016 4:32:35 PM, The-Holy-Macrel wrote:
At 3/22/2016 1:04:20 PM, Fkkize wrote:
At 3/22/2016 11:12:29 AM, tejretics wrote:
Where in the article does it say "fire-breathing dragons existed"?

It talks about the history of why people believed in dragons; and it gives examples, such as the Komodo dragon.

I don't get it either

"All christians"

I know what Christians are and I know you addressed all of them, but that's not what me or tejretics meant.
At no point in the article do they say "fire breathing reptilians once roamed the earth". They only use "dragon" in a metaphorical sense.
: At 7/2/2016 3:05:07 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
:
: space contradicts logic
famousdebater
Posts: 3,940
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2016 4:45:32 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/22/2016 4:41:20 PM, Fkkize wrote:
At 3/22/2016 4:32:35 PM, The-Holy-Macrel wrote:
At 3/22/2016 1:04:20 PM, Fkkize wrote:
At 3/22/2016 11:12:29 AM, tejretics wrote:
Where in the article does it say "fire-breathing dragons existed"?

It talks about the history of why people believed in dragons; and it gives examples, such as the Komodo dragon.

I don't get it either

"All christians"

I know what Christians are and I know you addressed all of them, but that's not what me or tejretics meant.
At no point in the article do they say "fire breathing reptilians once roamed the earth". They only use "dragon" in a metaphorical sense.
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy