People just popping up.

Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2016 4:16:47 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
All I ask is.
Please amuse me. Try to get over the impossibility, the moronic stupidity, waste of time,on how this happens .

The platform

A group of 100, 700, or 1000. Any number of people. Just pop up somewhere, anywhere. With nothing . No knowing , no language, nothing came before them. Guys stay with me I would love a few responses on how. Feel free to abuse me if need be.

OK the group of people pop up. They live 2 weeks ish and die because they don't eat. So that's life. Another group pop up and the same happens, over and over.
My question is . ( INVENT EAT ). So someone has to put something in their mouth and swallow, wich is crazy unfathomable maybe some 1 needs to see this as well. There is water and fruit trees in eyesight. The person that does this lives 2 weeks 3 days. groups and groups follow. So not why but How could they invent eat and live longer, then start living.

It's stupid I know, but I have thought about this 5 to 6 years lol , not all the time I do have a life. And my job allows me to . I got 10 books full of crap on ways this can happen, I'm addicted and can't stop. In this time I have only 2 well worked out ways that people can invent eat and start living. So like I said before please amuse me and offer me a idea, or pay out on me for wasting mine and your time. Please.
Man this is so hard to press add topic.
Mhykiel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 4:16:23 AM
At 3/26/2016 4:16:47 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
All I ask is.
Please amuse me. Try to get over the impossibility, the moronic stupidity, waste of time,on how this happens .

The platform

A group of 100, 700, or 1000. Any number of people. Just pop up somewhere, anywhere. With nothing . No knowing , no language, nothing came before them. Guys stay with me I would love a few responses on how. Feel free to abuse me if need be.

OK the group of people pop up. They live 2 weeks ish and die because they don't eat. So that's life. Another group pop up and the same happens, over and over.
My question is . ( INVENT EAT ). So someone has to put something in their mouth and swallow, wich is crazy unfathomable maybe some 1 needs to see this as well. There is water and fruit trees in eyesight. The person that does this lives 2 weeks 3 days. groups and groups follow. So not why but How could they invent eat and live longer, then start living.

It's stupid I know, but I have thought about this 5 to 6 years lol , not all the time I do have a life. And my job allows me to . I got 10 books full of crap on ways this can happen, I'm addicted and can't stop. In this time I have only 2 well worked out ways that people can invent eat and start living. So like I said before please amuse me and offer me a idea, or pay out on me for wasting mine and your time. Please.

From Birth it is hard wired to eat. A child is in pain and the sucking motion so instinctual it sucks on anything in it's mouth. The mother is in pain and while being more developed understands the pain is coming from swollen glands. The mother puts 2 together and suddenly a cycle of eating is formed.

Interesting to note a kitten doesn't know how to poop. The mother licks the anus to excite and cause sensation that the kitten then learns to eliminate waste. Cats who are hand raised are stimulated by wiping their anus with a wet towel. These cats grow up to perform the same action to their own kittens.

When you think about, let's say the cat remembers having it's own butt wiped. How does the cat equate that with licking the butts of their own kittens later in life?

And how does the cat during an evolutionary progression not die off when the instinct to know how to poop disappeared? It must have been one quick adaptation to lick the anus.

While I like your hypothetical, A think the cat-kitten example is a real life similar event.

I would say if we are talking about a group of grown human beings, we look at the physical changes that occur from not eating or drinking. The mouth drys. Suddenly people have a area of discomfort to associate with their pain. Do they begin to experiment putting dirt in their mouth, then leaves? Do they think of a time when their mouth was wet and produced water? oh so put water back in there.

It doesn't really matter if the reasoning or "logic" that gets them to put water in the mouth is bad, once it is there a method that extends life is discovered.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 5:42:57 AM
At 3/27/2016 4:16:23 AM, Mhykiel wrote:
All I ask is.

The platform

From Birth it is hard wired to eat. A child is in pain and the sucking motion so instinctual it sucks on anything in it's mouth. The mother is in pain and while being more developed understands the pain is coming from swollen glands. The mother puts 2 together and suddenly a cycle of eating is formed.

Interesting to note a kitten doesn't know how to poop. The mother licks the anus to excite and cause sensation that the kitten then learns to eliminate waste. Cats who are hand raised are stimulated by wiping their anus with a wet towel. These cats grow up to perform the same action to their own kittens.

When you think about, let's say the cat remembers having it's own butt wiped. How does the cat equate that with licking the butts of their own kittens later in life?

And how does the cat during an evolutionary progression not die off when the instinct to know how to poop disappeared? It must have been one quick adaptation to lick the anus.

While I like your hypothetical, A think the cat-kitten example is a real life similar event.

I would say if we are talking about a group of grown human beings, we look at the physical changes that occur from not eating or drinking. The mouth drys. Suddenly people have a area of discomfort to associate with their pain. Do they begin to experiment putting dirt in their mouth, then leaves? Do they think of a time when their mouth was wet and produced water? oh so put water back in there.

It doesn't really matter if the reasoning or "logic" that gets them to put water in the mouth is bad, once it is there a method that extends life is discovered.

A great person to get a response from .
Although I could never agree with you on religion matters.
I would not doubt your reasoning on any other matters.
So having a dry mouth theory is in the books. Thx man
Mhykiel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 6:08:16 AM
At 3/27/2016 5:42:57 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
At 3/27/2016 4:16:23 AM, Mhykiel wrote:
All I ask is.

The platform

A great person to get a response from .
Although I could never agree with you on religion matters.
I would not doubt your reasoning on any other matters.
So having a dry mouth theory is in the books. Thx man

Thank you.

I think Pain doesn't get enough credit. It has this startling ability to draw our attention to an imbalance. And once there we reason what is missing now that used to be there. To be in balance again we attempt to add what is missing.

Sure we may add what we think is sufficient and still be in imbalance.

Sure people have been distracted by other things like Gamers who have starved to death, so distracted they did not heed the warnings of pain.

I think pain and suffering are instrumental to our survival. And to attempt to eliminate or villainize them with out due consideration of the imbalance they educate us on, is a precarious path to follow.

I'm glad my response helped and I look forward to hearing about those other explanations you have devised.

(P.S. if my reasoning is sound on non-religious issues perhaps you will be open to giving me a little leeway or benefit of the doubt in religious matters as well :P :D)