Jump to topic:

Should there be another mass extintion?

Haroush
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2016 1:01:44 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
The question is as stated, though I would like to reword the question by saying," Is there a need for another mass extinction on earth?".

Considering the circumstances we face here on earth including climate change, cultural wars, water pollution, meta morphing diseases and viruses, overpopulation, degenerating nutritional foods, government overreach, and much more, would it necessarily be a bad thing if there was another mass extinction of all life on earth?

Looking at all the facts and problems we as humans face I would say it may be beneficial to humanity if there was another mass extinction. This includes bringing new life to earth and a second chance at making things right between the balance of humanity, the earth, and the universe. Not to mention, starting a new government which is for maintaining a stable society which is sustainable according to what earth has to provide for us. Much like the constitution in which we already have but a little different.
DPMartin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2016 6:36:11 PM
yea but, shouldn't you and your loved ones and the people you care about be the first to be extinct? seeing it was your idea.

the pot doesn't decide when it's of no use anymore, it is the owner and or maker of the pot that decides when the pot should be discarded, and have another to take its place.
Sidewalker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2016 10:30:16 PM
I agree, but it should be something specific, something that only wipes out politicians.
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." " C. W. Leadbeater