Total Posts:45|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Should there be another mass extinction?

Haroush
Posts: 1,329
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2016 1:12:45 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
The question is as stated, though I would like to reword the question by saying," Is there a need for another mass extinction on earth?".

Considering the circumstances we face here on earth including climate change, cultural wars, water pollution, meta morphing diseases and viruses, overpopulation, degenerating nutritional foods, government overreach, and much more, would it necessarily be a bad thing if there was another mass extinction of all life on earth?

Looking at all the facts and problems we as humans face I would say it may be beneficial to humanity if there was another mass extinction. This includes bringing new life to earth and a second chance at making things right between the balance of humanity, the earth, and the universe. Not to mention, starting a new government which is for maintaining a stable society which is sustainable according to what earth has to provide for us. Much like the constitution in which we already have but a little different.
SpiritandTruth
Posts: 2,315
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2016 4:00:52 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
Yeah, there are plenty of influential people in the world government that seem to think so too.

It might not be too much longer.
And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. As many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of the will of God. The hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth,
Haroush
Posts: 1,329
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2016 1:53:37 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/24/2016 4:00:52 AM, SpiritandTruth wrote:
Yeah, there are plenty of influential people in the world government that seem to think so too.

It might not be too much longer.

If you think all of them will survive a terrible cataclysm, you are wrong. Underground bunkers and hiding places such as this cannot withstand the next great mass extinction. Why do I say this? Even if they were to survive the harsh conditions during impact of an asteroid, or eruption of a super volcano, or nuclear world war, there would only be so much resources they would have to tap into right away. Furthermore, the widespread of diseases and illnesses would sweep across all of the lands. With little to no hospitals operative and energy sources to power them these people would be doomed. The only ones which would survive are those who go to mars which is why they are planning to explore mars more and start planting vegetation on mars from earth. The truth is only a handful will be able to go to mars. Most of us will not survive another mass extinction such as these listed above.

Also, if you think there is any other solution to overpopulation then please tell me. I know Americans are too dumb to accept a one child policy with any remaining children being put into the military. And if you think everyone living in tiny apartments is suffice, that is mighty ignorant of you to make people suffer with close living quarters to hundreds of people. It's bad enough apartments as small as those in Great Britain are beginning to work their way into the United States. It is even worse all these apartments and town homes are driving up the cost of homes in general because of their high demand in the market.

I know I am not alone on the way I feel either as many other people don't like living in apartments for the same reason as I. Apartments, townhomes, studio apartments and other things like these offer very little freedom to an individual or family. This means much less happiness as peace and quiet is needed by human beings. Why do you think people with PTSD have such a hard time living in apartments or situations like this. That isn't even mentioning normal people.

Lastly, going for a stroll in the park and taking vacations doesn't help the situation. It just masks the problem.
SpiritandTruth
Posts: 2,315
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2016 1:59:41 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
Look up UN Agenda 21, it was specifically done in order to deal with overpopulation and sustainability.

There are a lot of people concerned about the depopulation agenda inherent in Agenda 21. Some people go so far as to say that they plan on killing off 90% of the population.

What's the truth? I don't know, but given all the other shifty stuff going on, I wouldn't really be all that surprised.
And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. As many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of the will of God. The hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth,
Welfare-Worker
Posts: 1,177
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2016 2:39:08 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/24/2016 1:12:45 AM, Haroush wrote:
The question is as stated, though I would like to reword the question by saying," Is there a need for another mass extinction on earth?".

Considering the circumstances we face here on earth including climate change, cultural wars, water pollution, meta morphing diseases and viruses, overpopulation, degenerating nutritional foods, government overreach, and much more, would it necessarily be a bad thing if there was another mass extinction of all life on earth?

Looking at all the facts and problems we as humans face I would say it may be beneficial to humanity if there was another mass extinction. This includes bringing new life to earth and a second chance at making things right between the balance of humanity, the earth, and the universe. Not to mention, starting a new government which is for maintaining a stable society which is sustainable according to what earth has to provide for us. Much like the constitution in which we already have but a little different.
Welfare-Worker
Posts: 1,177
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2016 2:44:33 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/24/2016 1:12:45 AM, Haroush wrote:
The question is as stated, though I would like to reword the question by saying," Is there a need for another mass extinction on earth?".

Considering the circumstances we face here on earth including climate change, cultural wars, water pollution, meta morphing diseases and viruses, overpopulation, degenerating nutritional foods, government overreach, and much more, would it necessarily be a bad thing if there was another mass extinction of all life on earth?

Looking at all the facts and problems we as humans face I would say it may be beneficial to humanity if there was another mass extinction. This includes bringing new life to earth and a second chance at making things right between the balance of humanity, the earth, and the universe. Not to mention, starting a new government which is for maintaining a stable society which is sustainable according to what earth has to provide for us. Much like the constitution in which we already have but a little different.
Oh my.
The extinction of all life on earth may be a good thing for humans.
It would be better for a species to not exist, than to exist poorly?

You may argue that case for a particular individual, but I see no such possibility for the human species.

Perhaps rewording is in order, again.
I suspect you do not mean what your words say.
musicalone
Posts: 163
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2016 5:51:44 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/24/2016 1:12:45 AM, Haroush wrote:
The question is as stated, though I would like to reword the question by saying," Is there a need for another mass extinction on earth?".

Considering the circumstances we face here on earth including climate change, cultural wars, water pollution, meta morphing diseases and viruses, overpopulation, degenerating nutritional foods, government overreach, and much more, would it necessarily be a bad thing if there was another mass extinction of all life on earth?

Looking at all the facts and problems we as humans face I would say it may be beneficial to humanity if there was another mass extinction. This includes bringing new life to earth and a second chance at making things right between the balance of humanity, the earth, and the universe. Not to mention, starting a new government which is for maintaining a stable society which is sustainable according to what earth has to provide for us. Much like the constitution in which we already have but a little different. : :

Yes. There will be a mass extinction of information that forms visible images in a man's mind.
Haroush
Posts: 1,329
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2016 9:13:02 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/24/2016 2:44:33 PM, Welfare-Worker wrote:
At 4/24/2016 1:12:45 AM, Haroush wrote:
The question is as stated, though I would like to reword the question by saying," Is there a need for another mass extinction on earth?".

Considering the circumstances we face here on earth including climate change, cultural wars, water pollution, meta morphing diseases and viruses, overpopulation, degenerating nutritional foods, government overreach, and much more, would it necessarily be a bad thing if there was another mass extinction of all life on earth?

Looking at all the facts and problems we as humans face I would say it may be beneficial to humanity if there was another mass extinction. This includes bringing new life to earth and a second chance at making things right between the balance of humanity, the earth, and the universe. Not to mention, starting a new government which is for maintaining a stable society which is sustainable according to what earth has to provide for us. Much like the constitution in which we already have but a little different.
Oh my.
The extinction of all life on earth may be a good thing for humans.
It would be better for a species to not exist, than to exist poorly?

You may argue that case for a particular individual, but I see no such possibility for the human species.

Perhaps rewording is in order, again.
I suspect you do not mean what your words say.

Emotional I must say. Maybe try taking another swipe at my comments would you? Thanks.
Haroush
Posts: 1,329
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2016 9:19:47 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/24/2016 3:18:29 PM, keithprosser wrote:
A mass extinction implies many species go extinct. Why should they suffer for our screw-ups?

Those other species would be better off. In the scenarios I've listed most life on earth would die for the most part comfortably. Besides they are already suffering for our screw-ups why thank you. Furthermore, as I have stated before in cataclysmic events such as those I have talked about, new life would be created to take the place of species and their assigned tasks here on earth.
Haroush
Posts: 1,329
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2016 9:21:17 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/24/2016 5:51:44 PM, musicalone wrote:
At 4/24/2016 1:12:45 AM, Haroush wrote:
The question is as stated, though I would like to reword the question by saying," Is there a need for another mass extinction on earth?".

Considering the circumstances we face here on earth including climate change, cultural wars, water pollution, meta morphing diseases and viruses, overpopulation, degenerating nutritional foods, government overreach, and much more, would it necessarily be a bad thing if there was another mass extinction of all life on earth?

Looking at all the facts and problems we as humans face I would say it may be beneficial to humanity if there was another mass extinction. This includes bringing new life to earth and a second chance at making things right between the balance of humanity, the earth, and the universe. Not to mention, starting a new government which is for maintaining a stable society which is sustainable according to what earth has to provide for us. Much like the constitution in which we already have but a little different. : :

Yes. There will be a mass extinction of information that forms visible images in a man's mind.

Now you are the second emotional basket case. Do I need to get you some napkins?
Haroush
Posts: 1,329
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2016 9:30:33 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/24/2016 1:59:41 PM, SpiritandTruth wrote:
Look up UN Agenda 21, it was specifically done in order to deal with overpopulation and sustainability.

There are a lot of people concerned about the depopulation agenda inherent in Agenda 21. Some people go so far as to say that they plan on killing off 90% of the population.

What's the truth? I don't know, but given all the other shifty stuff going on, I wouldn't really be all that surprised.

Well we all have to die one day. One day sooner or later is no different when it comes to the hands of time.
musicalone
Posts: 163
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2016 12:21:04 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/24/2016 9:21:17 PM, Haroush wrote:
At 4/24/2016 5:51:44 PM, musicalone wrote:
At 4/24/2016 1:12:45 AM, Haroush wrote:
The question is as stated, though I would like to reword the question by saying," Is there a need for another mass extinction on earth?".

Considering the circumstances we face here on earth including climate change, cultural wars, water pollution, meta morphing diseases and viruses, overpopulation, degenerating nutritional foods, government overreach, and much more, would it necessarily be a bad thing if there was another mass extinction of all life on earth?

Looking at all the facts and problems we as humans face I would say it may be beneficial to humanity if there was another mass extinction. This includes bringing new life to earth and a second chance at making things right between the balance of humanity, the earth, and the universe. Not to mention, starting a new government which is for maintaining a stable society which is sustainable according to what earth has to provide for us. Much like the constitution in which we already have but a little different. : :

Yes. There will be a mass extinction of information that forms visible images in a man's mind.

Now you are the second emotional basket case. Do I need to get you some napkins? : :
The only emotion I have of the mass extinction of information we've been experiencing in our minds is excitement. I can't wait until I wake up in a new dream that's totally different than the ones I've experienced in this age.
Haroush
Posts: 1,329
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2016 12:27:17 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/25/2016 12:21:04 AM, musicalone wrote:
At 4/24/2016 9:21:17 PM, Haroush wrote:
At 4/24/2016 5:51:44 PM, musicalone wrote:
At 4/24/2016 1:12:45 AM, Haroush wrote:
The question is as stated, though I would like to reword the question by saying," Is there a need for another mass extinction on earth?".

Considering the circumstances we face here on earth including climate change, cultural wars, water pollution, meta morphing diseases and viruses, overpopulation, degenerating nutritional foods, government overreach, and much more, would it necessarily be a bad thing if there was another mass extinction of all life on earth?

Looking at all the facts and problems we as humans face I would say it may be beneficial to humanity if there was another mass extinction. This includes bringing new life to earth and a second chance at making things right between the balance of humanity, the earth, and the universe. Not to mention, starting a new government which is for maintaining a stable society which is sustainable according to what earth has to provide for us. Much like the constitution in which we already have but a little different. : :

Yes. There will be a mass extinction of information that forms visible images in a man's mind.

Now you are the second emotional basket case. Do I need to get you some napkins? : :
The only emotion I have of the mass extinction of information we've been experiencing in our minds is excitement. I can't wait until I wake up in a new dream that's totally different than the ones I've experienced in this age.

It's not just a thought, it is a matter of when.
musicalone
Posts: 163
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2016 12:30:46 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/25/2016 12:27:17 AM, Haroush wrote:
At 4/25/2016 12:21:04 AM, musicalone wrote:
At 4/24/2016 9:21:17 PM, Haroush wrote:
At 4/24/2016 5:51:44 PM, musicalone wrote:
At 4/24/2016 1:12:45 AM, Haroush wrote:
The question is as stated, though I would like to reword the question by saying," Is there a need for another mass extinction on earth?".

Considering the circumstances we face here on earth including climate change, cultural wars, water pollution, meta morphing diseases and viruses, overpopulation, degenerating nutritional foods, government overreach, and much more, would it necessarily be a bad thing if there was another mass extinction of all life on earth?

Looking at all the facts and problems we as humans face I would say it may be beneficial to humanity if there was another mass extinction. This includes bringing new life to earth and a second chance at making things right between the balance of humanity, the earth, and the universe. Not to mention, starting a new government which is for maintaining a stable society which is sustainable according to what earth has to provide for us. Much like the constitution in which we already have but a little different. : :

Yes. There will be a mass extinction of information that forms visible images in a man's mind.

Now you are the second emotional basket case. Do I need to get you some napkins? : :
The only emotion I have of the mass extinction of information we've been experiencing in our minds is excitement. I can't wait until I wake up in a new dream that's totally different than the ones I've experienced in this age.

It's not just a thought, it is a matter of when. : :

Everything we humans experience started out as thoughts. The thoughts that I've been witnessing this past few years has taught me to not worry about it. That's because I also learned that what we observe is only an illusion in our created mind.
Welfare-Worker
Posts: 1,177
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2016 12:34:30 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/24/2016 9:13:02 PM, Haroush wrote:
At 4/24/2016 2:44:33 PM, Welfare-Worker wrote:
At 4/24/2016 1:12:45 AM, Haroush wrote:
The question is as stated, though I would like to reword the question by saying," Is there a need for another mass extinction on earth?".

Considering the circumstances we face here on earth including climate change, cultural wars, water pollution, meta morphing diseases and viruses, overpopulation, degenerating nutritional foods, government overreach, and much more, would it necessarily be a bad thing if there was another mass extinction of all life on earth?

Looking at all the facts and problems we as humans face I would say it may be beneficial to humanity if there was another mass extinction. This includes bringing new life to earth and a second chance at making things right between the balance of humanity, the earth, and the universe. Not to mention, starting a new government which is for maintaining a stable society which is sustainable according to what earth has to provide for us. Much like the constitution in which we already have but a little different.
Oh my.
The extinction of all life on earth may be a good thing for humans.
It would be better for a species to not exist, than to exist poorly?

You may argue that case for a particular individual, but I see no such possibility for the human species.

Perhaps rewording is in order, again.
I suspect you do not mean what your words say.

Emotional I must say. Maybe try taking another swipe at my comments would you? Thanks.
I read your OP quite closely.
"Mass extinction of all life on earth"
Apparently to you "all life" means.............something other than all life.
It means a whole bunch of species????
Everything but humans and small mammals????

And for the record, there will be another mass extinction, of all life, as in every living thing.
Not in your lifetime, but it will happen.
sadolite
Posts: 8,838
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2016 12:34:51 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
All the wrong people will live unfortunately
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
musicalone
Posts: 163
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2016 12:37:00 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/25/2016 12:34:51 AM, sadolite wrote:
All the wrong people will live unfortunately : :

Not all the wrong people but the righteous people who can't be observed by anyone.
sadolite
Posts: 8,838
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2016 12:42:34 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/25/2016 12:37:00 AM, musicalone wrote:
At 4/25/2016 12:34:51 AM, sadolite wrote:
All the wrong people will live unfortunately : :

Not all the wrong people but the righteous people who can't be observed by anyone.

No, pretty much all the wrong people will die, because all the wrong people will choose.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
musicalone
Posts: 163
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2016 12:59:23 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/25/2016 12:42:34 AM, sadolite wrote:
At 4/25/2016 12:37:00 AM, musicalone wrote:
At 4/25/2016 12:34:51 AM, sadolite wrote:
All the wrong people will live unfortunately : :

Not all the wrong people but the righteous people who can't be observed by anyone.

No, pretty much all the wrong people will die, because all the wrong people will choose. : :

People don't choose anything. They simply do not understand how they were created.
sadolite
Posts: 8,838
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2016 1:03:02 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/25/2016 12:59:23 AM, musicalone wrote:
At 4/25/2016 12:42:34 AM, sadolite wrote:
At 4/25/2016 12:37:00 AM, musicalone wrote:
At 4/25/2016 12:34:51 AM, sadolite wrote:
All the wrong people will live unfortunately : :

Not all the wrong people but the righteous people who can't be observed by anyone.

No, pretty much all the wrong people will die, because all the wrong people will choose. : :

People don't choose anything. They simply do not understand how they were created.

Um you are way off topic
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
musicalone
Posts: 163
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2016 1:08:00 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/25/2016 1:03:02 AM, sadolite wrote:
At 4/25/2016 12:59:23 AM, musicalone wrote:
At 4/25/2016 12:42:34 AM, sadolite wrote:
At 4/25/2016 12:37:00 AM, musicalone wrote:
At 4/25/2016 12:34:51 AM, sadolite wrote:
All the wrong people will live unfortunately : :

Not all the wrong people but the righteous people who can't be observed by anyone.

No, pretty much all the wrong people will die, because all the wrong people will choose. : :

People don't choose anything. They simply do not understand how they were created.

Um you are way off topic : :

I wasn't the one who got me off topic?
sadolite
Posts: 8,838
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2016 1:09:02 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/25/2016 1:08:00 AM, musicalone wrote:
At 4/25/2016 1:03:02 AM, sadolite wrote:
At 4/25/2016 12:59:23 AM, musicalone wrote:
At 4/25/2016 12:42:34 AM, sadolite wrote:
At 4/25/2016 12:37:00 AM, musicalone wrote:
At 4/25/2016 12:34:51 AM, sadolite wrote:
All the wrong people will live unfortunately : :

Not all the wrong people but the righteous people who can't be observed by anyone.

No, pretty much all the wrong people will die, because all the wrong people will choose. : :

People don't choose anything. They simply do not understand how they were created.

Um you are way off topic : :

I wasn't the one who got me off topic?

We are talking about govts wiping people out aren't we
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
musicalone
Posts: 163
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2016 1:17:19 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/25/2016 1:09:02 AM, sadolite wrote:
At 4/25/2016 1:08:00 AM, musicalone wrote:
At 4/25/2016 1:03:02 AM, sadolite wrote:
At 4/25/2016 12:59:23 AM, musicalone wrote:
At 4/25/2016 12:42:34 AM, sadolite wrote:
At 4/25/2016 12:37:00 AM, musicalone wrote:
At 4/25/2016 12:34:51 AM, sadolite wrote:
All the wrong people will live unfortunately : :

Not all the wrong people but the righteous people who can't be observed by anyone.

No, pretty much all the wrong people will die, because all the wrong people will choose. : :

People don't choose anything. They simply do not understand how they were created.

Um you are way off topic : :

I wasn't the one who got me off topic?

We are talking about govts wiping people out aren't we : :

Where did you read that in the OP?
Haroush
Posts: 1,329
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2016 9:44:26 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/25/2016 12:30:46 AM, musicalone wrote:
At 4/25/2016 12:27:17 AM, Haroush wrote:
At 4/25/2016 12:21:04 AM, musicalone wrote:
At 4/24/2016 9:21:17 PM, Haroush wrote:
At 4/24/2016 5:51:44 PM, musicalone wrote:
At 4/24/2016 1:12:45 AM, Haroush wrote:
The question is as stated, though I would like to reword the question by saying," Is there a need for another mass extinction on earth?".

Considering the circumstances we face here on earth including climate change, cultural wars, water pollution, meta morphing diseases and viruses, overpopulation, degenerating nutritional foods, government overreach, and much more, would it necessarily be a bad thing if there was another mass extinction of all life on earth?

Looking at all the facts and problems we as humans face I would say it may be beneficial to humanity if there was another mass extinction. This includes bringing new life to earth and a second chance at making things right between the balance of humanity, the earth, and the universe. Not to mention, starting a new government which is for maintaining a stable society which is sustainable according to what earth has to provide for us. Much like the constitution in which we already have but a little different. : :

Yes. There will be a mass extinction of information that forms visible images in a man's mind.

Now you are the second emotional basket case. Do I need to get you some napkins? : :
The only emotion I have of the mass extinction of information we've been experiencing in our minds is excitement. I can't wait until I wake up in a new dream that's totally different than the ones I've experienced in this age.

It's not just a thought, it is a matter of when. : :

Everything we humans experience started out as thoughts. The thoughts that I've been witnessing this past few years has taught me to not worry about it. That's because I also learned that what we observe is only an illusion in our created mind.

Everything we humans experience doesn't start out as thoughts. Thoughts are secondary to instinct. Instinct comes first then thoughts. As far as your illusionist ways go, you can keep them. The New Age movement is nothing but a phony movement which was started by one man who thought he'd come to understand how everything works.

If NASA says there is an asteroid headed toward earth, I am going to believe them. Just saying. I must say, your scientific evidence is beyond fragmented pieces.
Haroush
Posts: 1,329
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2016 9:46:28 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/25/2016 12:34:30 AM, Welfare-Worker wrote:
At 4/24/2016 9:13:02 PM, Haroush wrote:
At 4/24/2016 2:44:33 PM, Welfare-Worker wrote:
At 4/24/2016 1:12:45 AM, Haroush wrote:
The question is as stated, though I would like to reword the question by saying," Is there a need for another mass extinction on earth?".

Considering the circumstances we face here on earth including climate change, cultural wars, water pollution, meta morphing diseases and viruses, overpopulation, degenerating nutritional foods, government overreach, and much more, would it necessarily be a bad thing if there was another mass extinction of all life on earth?

Looking at all the facts and problems we as humans face I would say it may be beneficial to humanity if there was another mass extinction. This includes bringing new life to earth and a second chance at making things right between the balance of humanity, the earth, and the universe. Not to mention, starting a new government which is for maintaining a stable society which is sustainable according to what earth has to provide for us. Much like the constitution in which we already have but a little different.
Oh my.
The extinction of all life on earth may be a good thing for humans.
It would be better for a species to not exist, than to exist poorly?

You may argue that case for a particular individual, but I see no such possibility for the human species.

Perhaps rewording is in order, again.
I suspect you do not mean what your words say.

Emotional I must say. Maybe try taking another swipe at my comments would you? Thanks.
I read your OP quite closely.
"Mass extinction of all life on earth"
Apparently to you "all life" means.............something other than all life.
It means a whole bunch of species????
Everything but humans and small mammals????

And for the record, there will be another mass extinction, of all life, as in every living thing.
Not in your lifetime, but it will happen.

How do you know? Where is your evidence to prove this?
musicalone
Posts: 163
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2016 9:51:19 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/25/2016 9:44:26 PM, Haroush wrote:
At 4/25/2016 12:30:46 AM, musicalone wrote:
At 4/25/2016 12:27:17 AM, Haroush wrote:
At 4/25/2016 12:21:04 AM, musicalone wrote:
At 4/24/2016 9:21:17 PM, Haroush wrote:
At 4/24/2016 5:51:44 PM, musicalone wrote:
At 4/24/2016 1:12:45 AM, Haroush wrote:
The question is as stated, though I would like to reword the question by saying," Is there a need for another mass extinction on earth?".

Considering the circumstances we face here on earth including climate change, cultural wars, water pollution, meta morphing diseases and viruses, overpopulation, degenerating nutritional foods, government overreach, and much more, would it necessarily be a bad thing if there was another mass extinction of all life on earth?

Looking at all the facts and problems we as humans face I would say it may be beneficial to humanity if there was another mass extinction. This includes bringing new life to earth and a second chance at making things right between the balance of humanity, the earth, and the universe. Not to mention, starting a new government which is for maintaining a stable society which is sustainable according to what earth has to provide for us. Much like the constitution in which we already have but a little different. : :

Yes. There will be a mass extinction of information that forms visible images in a man's mind.

Now you are the second emotional basket case. Do I need to get you some napkins? : :
The only emotion I have of the mass extinction of information we've been experiencing in our minds is excitement. I can't wait until I wake up in a new dream that's totally different than the ones I've experienced in this age.

It's not just a thought, it is a matter of when. : :

Everything we humans experience started out as thoughts. The thoughts that I've been witnessing this past few years has taught me to not worry about it. That's because I also learned that what we observe is only an illusion in our created mind.

Everything we humans experience doesn't start out as thoughts. Thoughts are secondary to instinct. Instinct comes first then thoughts. As far as your illusionist ways go, you can keep them. The New Age movement is nothing but a phony movement which was started by one man who thought he'd come to understand how everything works.

If NASA says there is an asteroid headed toward earth, I am going to believe them. Just saying. I must say, your scientific evidence is beyond fragmented pieces. : :

If the Voice of God was known by you, then you would appreciate the NASA that it gave you to observe and believe in.
Haroush
Posts: 1,329
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2016 9:56:31 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/25/2016 9:51:19 PM, musicalone wrote:
At 4/25/2016 9:44:26 PM, Haroush wrote:
At 4/25/2016 12:30:46 AM, musicalone wrote:
At 4/25/2016 12:27:17 AM, Haroush wrote:
At 4/25/2016 12:21:04 AM, musicalone wrote:
At 4/24/2016 9:21:17 PM, Haroush wrote:
At 4/24/2016 5:51:44 PM, musicalone wrote:
At 4/24/2016 1:12:45 AM, Haroush wrote:
The question is as stated, though I would like to reword the question by saying," Is there a need for another mass extinction on earth?".

Considering the circumstances we face here on earth including climate change, cultural wars, water pollution, meta morphing diseases and viruses, overpopulation, degenerating nutritional foods, government overreach, and much more, would it necessarily be a bad thing if there was another mass extinction of all life on earth?

Looking at all the facts and problems we as humans face I would say it may be beneficial to humanity if there was another mass extinction. This includes bringing new life to earth and a second chance at making things right between the balance of humanity, the earth, and the universe. Not to mention, starting a new government which is for maintaining a stable society which is sustainable according to what earth has to provide for us. Much like the constitution in which we already have but a little different. : :

Yes. There will be a mass extinction of information that forms visible images in a man's mind.

Now you are the second emotional basket case. Do I need to get you some napkins? : :
The only emotion I have of the mass extinction of information we've been experiencing in our minds is excitement. I can't wait until I wake up in a new dream that's totally different than the ones I've experienced in this age.

It's not just a thought, it is a matter of when. : :

Everything we humans experience started out as thoughts. The thoughts that I've been witnessing this past few years has taught me to not worry about it. That's because I also learned that what we observe is only an illusion in our created mind.

Everything we humans experience doesn't start out as thoughts. Thoughts are secondary to instinct. Instinct comes first then thoughts. As far as your illusionist ways go, you can keep them. The New Age movement is nothing but a phony movement which was started by one man who thought he'd come to understand how everything works.

If NASA says there is an asteroid headed toward earth, I am going to believe them. Just saying. I must say, your scientific evidence is beyond fragmented pieces. : :

If the Voice of God was known by you, then you would appreciate the NASA that it gave you to observe and believe in.

What a dumb reply.
musicalone
Posts: 163
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2016 9:59:46 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/25/2016 9:56:31 PM, Haroush wrote:
At 4/25/2016 9:51:19 PM, musicalone wrote:
At 4/25/2016 9:44:26 PM, Haroush wrote:
At 4/25/2016 12:30:46 AM, musicalone wrote:
At 4/25/2016 12:27:17 AM, Haroush wrote:
At 4/25/2016 12:21:04 AM, musicalone wrote:
At 4/24/2016 9:21:17 PM, Haroush wrote:
At 4/24/2016 5:51:44 PM, musicalone wrote:
At 4/24/2016 1:12:45 AM, Haroush wrote:
The question is as stated, though I would like to reword the question by saying," Is there a need for another mass extinction on earth?".

Considering the circumstances we face here on earth including climate change, cultural wars, water pollution, meta morphing diseases and viruses, overpopulation, degenerating nutritional foods, government overreach, and much more, would it necessarily be a bad thing if there was another mass extinction of all life on earth?

Looking at all the facts and problems we as humans face I would say it may be beneficial to humanity if there was another mass extinction. This includes bringing new life to earth and a second chance at making things right between the balance of humanity, the earth, and the universe. Not to mention, starting a new government which is for maintaining a stable society which is sustainable according to what earth has to provide for us. Much like the constitution in which we already have but a little different. : :

Yes. There will be a mass extinction of information that forms visible images in a man's mind.

Now you are the second emotional basket case. Do I need to get you some napkins? : :
The only emotion I have of the mass extinction of information we've been experiencing in our minds is excitement. I can't wait until I wake up in a new dream that's totally different than the ones I've experienced in this age.

It's not just a thought, it is a matter of when. : :

Everything we humans experience started out as thoughts. The thoughts that I've been witnessing this past few years has taught me to not worry about it. That's because I also learned that what we observe is only an illusion in our created mind.

Everything we humans experience doesn't start out as thoughts. Thoughts are secondary to instinct. Instinct comes first then thoughts. As far as your illusionist ways go, you can keep them. The New Age movement is nothing but a phony movement which was started by one man who thought he'd come to understand how everything works.

If NASA says there is an asteroid headed toward earth, I am going to believe them. Just saying. I must say, your scientific evidence is beyond fragmented pieces. : :

If the Voice of God was known by you, then you would appreciate the NASA that it gave you to observe and believe in.

What a dumb reply. : :

It's the dumb one who can't understand where his thoughts and visible world comes from.
Haroush
Posts: 1,329
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2016 10:13:59 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/25/2016 9:59:46 PM, musicalone wrote:
At 4/25/2016 9:56:31 PM, Haroush wrote:
At 4/25/2016 9:51:19 PM, musicalone wrote:
At 4/25/2016 9:44:26 PM, Haroush wrote:
At 4/25/2016 12:30:46 AM, musicalone wrote:
At 4/25/2016 12:27:17 AM, Haroush wrote:
At 4/25/2016 12:21:04 AM, musicalone wrote:
At 4/24/2016 9:21:17 PM, Haroush wrote:
At 4/24/2016 5:51:44 PM, musicalone wrote:
At 4/24/2016 1:12:45 AM, Haroush wrote:
The question is as stated, though I would like to reword the question by saying," Is there a need for another mass extinction on earth?".

Considering the circumstances we face here on earth including climate change, cultural wars, water pollution, meta morphing diseases and viruses, overpopulation, degenerating nutritional foods, government overreach, and much more, would it necessarily be a bad thing if there was another mass extinction of all life on earth?

Looking at all the facts and problems we as humans face I would say it may be beneficial to humanity if there was another mass extinction. This includes bringing new life to earth and a second chance at making things right between the balance of humanity, the earth, and the universe. Not to mention, starting a new government which is for maintaining a stable society which is sustainable according to what earth has to provide for us. Much like the constitution in which we already have but a little different. : :

Yes. There will be a mass extinction of information that forms visible images in a man's mind.

Now you are the second emotional basket case. Do I need to get you some napkins? : :
The only emotion I have of the mass extinction of information we've been experiencing in our minds is excitement. I can't wait until I wake up in a new dream that's totally different than the ones I've experienced in this age.

It's not just a thought, it is a matter of when. : :

Everything we humans experience started out as thoughts. The thoughts that I've been witnessing this past few years has taught me to not worry about it. That's because I also learned that what we observe is only an illusion in our created mind.

Everything we humans experience doesn't start out as thoughts. Thoughts are secondary to instinct. Instinct comes first then thoughts. As far as your illusionist ways go, you can keep them. The New Age movement is nothing but a phony movement which was started by one man who thought he'd come to understand how everything works.

If NASA says there is an asteroid headed toward earth, I am going to believe them. Just saying. I must say, your scientific evidence is beyond fragmented pieces. : :

If the Voice of God was known by you, then you would appreciate the NASA that it gave you to observe and believe in.

What a dumb reply. : :

It's the dumb one who can't understand where his thoughts and visible world comes from.

You are you and you are not me, so if you don't mind go find some playground to play on, but please leave your mindless games away from here. You bring down the average IQ on DDO below it's lowest record. So please, refrain from typing.