2s and 5s

M0nK3Y
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2016 11:33:17 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
2s and 5s

Anti-racist whites are doomed by chronic racial integration.

2s and 5s theory explains this doom.

In a raw sense, 2 is lesser than 5, and 5 is greater than 2 at a ratio of 2.5. In 2s and 5s theory whites are considered lesser and integrated races are considered greater at a ratio of 2.5.

In a case where other races are integrated with whites, 2s and 5s logic plays.

Humans are born racist. If a human knows itself, it will treat other races as different - not equal. The notion that all races are equal is social born.

There will always be racist people, and anti-racist people in some circumstances, speaking for yourself is never speaking for all, and 2s and 5s theory is focused on multiples and not one or ones. To say that one race has no evil intent, is to forget that some do and some don't. We must also consider the fact that people can change and often will change as others like them change.

The Governments who control the western world, are anti-racist, and therefore 2s and 5s logic will play. There will be people with evil intent, and people who are apt to switch their good intentions for evil ones.

There are racist people who don't use racist terms. Racism is more complex than a simple insult, it's a belief that sometimes goes unspoken.

The principles of 2, in 2s and 5s theory, is that the 2s in comparison to 5s, lack 3, and 3 represents racism, conspiracy and wordlessness.

2s neglect 3, and 5s accept 3, creating the difference between 2s and 5s.

Anti-racism can only be valid to an individual or group of individuals and not to a cohesive race. Therefore it is invalid, as races exist that cancel individuality as a man-made concept.

The 2s are living in an I & You world, whereas 5s are living in an Us & Them world. If it's an I & You world, then all races are equal because we do not look at any aspect of our species as above a single or a product of singles. If it's an Us & Them world, which I argue it is, then all races are different because we comprehend above singular aspects (an Us & Them world would reinforce what I have stated previously).

The 2s and 5s exist because of racial integration; again, 2s neglect 3 and 5s accept 3, creating 2s and 5s groups, logically.

For 2s to be anti-racist is to allow 5s to neglect the 3 that 2s neglect with the 3 that they accept. In most cases this will happen unknowingly, but wise people who understand 2s and 5s theory can be more technical. An other race person does not have to say a word, but simply exist in a white majority nation with a mind capable of switching it's intentions.

As there will always be some racist and some anti-racist in an I and You world, there will always be others races with evil intent against whites and vice versa. The problem is, western countries integrate other races chronically.

Neglecting racism is to leave us weaker to racism.

An other race person can have racist ideologies and never mention this publicly. This other race person will use wordless aspects against whites. An other race person can conspire against whites almost effortlessly because of 2s and 5s logic. Whites neglect themselves, other races may or may not, but other races may or may not exploit the the white races self-inflicted weaknesses.

As racial integration continues, the influence of other races will overpower white influence in societies where they originated, and 2s and 5s logic will play more wildly until the white race is doomed.
Cryo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2016 8:48:38 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/19/2016 11:33:17 AM, M0nK3Y wrote:
2s and 5s

Okay, don't know what that is but I'm sure it'll be explained.

Anti-racist whites are doomed by chronic racial integration.

That's an interesting claim, let's see where this goes...

2s and 5s theory explains this doom.

In a raw sense, 2 is lesser than 5, and 5 is greater than 2 at a ratio of 2.5. In 2s and 5s theory whites are considered lesser and integrated races are considered greater at a ratio of 2.5.

In a case where other races are integrated with whites, 2s and 5s logic plays.

Huh? That's what 2s and 5s is? Where did you get these numbers from? Why are whites "2" and every other race "5"? Why categorize whites in one group and every other race in another group? Why single out white people?

Humans are born racist. If a human knows itself, it will treat other races as different - not equal. The notion that all races are equal is social born.

There will always be racist people, and anti-racist people in some circumstances, speaking for yourself is never speaking for all, and 2s and 5s theory is focused on multiples and not one or ones. To say that one race has no evil intent, is to forget that some do and some don't. We must also consider the fact that people can change and often will change as others like them change.

Ok, I'm struggling to find your point here.

The Governments who control the western world, are anti-racist, and therefore 2s and 5s logic will play. There will be people with evil intent, and people who are apt to switch their good intentions for evil ones.

No, you can't just say "therefore 2s and 5s logic will play". That doesn't mean anything. You haven't explained any of this.

There are racist people who don't use racist terms. Racism is more complex than a simple insult, it's a belief that sometimes goes unspoken.

This... makes sense, and I agree with it.

The principles of 2, in 2s and 5s theory, is that the 2s in comparison to 5s, lack 3, and 3 represents racism, conspiracy and wordlessness.

2s neglect 3, and 5s accept 3, creating the difference between 2s and 5s.

Ok, you're trolling us, right? I knew that last bit made too much sense for this post.

Anti-racism can only be valid to an individual or group of individuals and not to a cohesive race. Therefore it is invalid, as races exist that cancel individuality as a man-made concept.

The 2s are living in an I & You world, whereas 5s are living in an Us & Them world. If it's an I & You world, then all races are equal because we do not look at any aspect of our species as above a single or a product of singles. If it's an Us & Them world, which I argue it is, then all races are different because we comprehend above singular aspects (an Us & Them world would reinforce what I have stated previously).

Maybe I'm just too drunk for this...

The 2s and 5s exist because of racial integration; again, 2s neglect 3 and 5s accept 3, creating 2s and 5s groups, logically.

For 2s to be anti-racist is to allow 5s to neglect the 3 that 2s neglect with the 3 that they accept. In most cases this will happen unknowingly, but wise people who understand 2s and 5s theory can be more technical. An other race person does not have to say a word, but simply exist in a white majority nation with a mind capable of switching it's intentions.

As there will always be some racist and some anti-racist in an I and You world, there will always be others races with evil intent against whites and vice versa. The problem is, western countries integrate other races chronically.

Again, what's with the obsession with white people? Why do you say "races" will have evil intent against whites? Do all people of a certain race think and feel the same way? And what about when white people have evil intents for other races? Or is that not an issue for you?

Neglecting racism is to leave us weaker to racism.

An other race person can have racist ideologies and never mention this publicly. This other race person will use wordless aspects against whites. An other race person can conspire against whites almost effortlessly because of 2s and 5s logic. Whites neglect themselves, other races may or may not, but other races may or may not exploit the the white races self-inflicted weaknesses.

As racial integration continues, the influence of other races will overpower white influence in societies where they originated, and 2s and 5s logic will play more wildly until the white race is doomed.

An "other race" person... there you go again with the white vs. everyone else mentality. Is this an argument against multicultralism? For white supremecy? And for the love of god what is the point of using those numbers.

After reading your post about psychology and now this, I'm surprised you can even string together enough letters to form grammatically correct sentences.