Total Posts:6|Showing Posts:1-6
Jump to topic:

Why is it the way that it us?

ILoveSitarMusic
Posts: 225
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2016 11:43:59 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
People are always saying "that's the way it is", but they never offer proof or a reason as to why "that's the way it is". Saying "that's the way it is" wiuthout saying why is a sign of a weak argument.
Sidewalker
Posts: 3,713
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2016 12:43:47 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/21/2016 11:43:59 PM, ILoveSitarMusic wrote:
People are always saying "that's the way it is", but they never offer proof or a reason as to why "that's the way it is". Saying "that's the way it is" wiuthout saying why is a sign of a weak argument.

You haven't offered proof or a reason as to why you say this.
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." " C. W. Leadbeater
ILoveSitarMusic
Posts: 225
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2016 12:47:35 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/22/2016 12:43:47 AM, Sidewalker wrote:
At 6/21/2016 11:43:59 PM, ILoveSitarMusic wrote:
People are always saying "that's the way it is", but they never offer proof or a reason as to why "that's the way it is". Saying "that's the way it is" wiuthout saying why is a sign of a weak argument.

You haven't offered proof or a reason as to why you say this.
No trolling allowed. Answer my question or **** off.
Sidewalker
Posts: 3,713
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2016 12:51:31 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/22/2016 12:47:35 AM, ILoveSitarMusic wrote:
At 6/22/2016 12:43:47 AM, Sidewalker wrote:
At 6/21/2016 11:43:59 PM, ILoveSitarMusic wrote:
People are always saying "that's the way it is", but they never offer proof or a reason as to why "that's the way it is". Saying "that's the way it is" wiuthout saying why is a sign of a weak argument.

You haven't offered proof or a reason as to why you say this.
No trolling allowed. Answer my question or **** off.

Very weak argument.
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." " C. W. Leadbeater
Sidewalker
Posts: 3,713
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2016 12:55:07 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/22/2016 12:47:35 AM, ILoveSitarMusic wrote:
At 6/22/2016 12:43:47 AM, Sidewalker wrote:
At 6/21/2016 11:43:59 PM, ILoveSitarMusic wrote:
People are always saying "that's the way it is", but they never offer proof or a reason as to why "that's the way it is". Saying "that's the way it is" wiuthout saying why is a sign of a weak argument.

You haven't offered proof or a reason as to why you say this.
No trolling allowed. Answer my question or **** off.

If you read your own post, slowly, for comprehension, you might notice that you didn't ask a question.
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." " C. W. Leadbeater
skipsaweirdo
Posts: 1,863
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2016 5:58:25 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/21/2016 11:43:59 PM, ILoveSitarMusic wrote:
People are always saying "that's the way it is", but they never offer proof or a reason as to why "that's the way it is". Saying "that's the way it is" wiuthout saying why is a sign of a weak argument.
Well that's the way it is with weak arguments. Geez you'd think you'd thought this in your comment.