Jump to topic:

Beauty

M0nK3Y
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2016 11:43:33 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
True understanding of beauty is beyond common eyes, but not beyond the common tongue. Beauty cannot be seen, but it does not go unspoken.

Beauty is as much being as one with the world, as being without. Yet, we can know beauty.

Beauty is a passage from one moment to the next, and as the moments pass we experience beauty, to become wise enough to question it.

Moments are, to one, beautiful, and to the next, nothing, but beauty reigns; for this is a moment, and between one and the next is beauty.
M0nK3Y
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2016 4:21:25 PM
Thorns of a rose makes men fear roses, while some may dislike the colour red, but to another, roses may bring about joy. Beauty is to be determined, and therefore beauty exists.

We decide whether the beauty of the world, is beautiful, or nothing; but this is a direct assessment of beauty.

If you think beauty is non-existent, truly you think existence is ugly.
M0nK3Y
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2016 4:45:13 PM
In this paper is the beauty of the world explained. I, the author, am of a social species named man, and my wisdom of the world is my merit.

True understanding of beauty is beyond common eyes, but not beyond the common tongue. Beauty cannot be seen, but it does not go unspoken.

Beauty is as much being as one with the world, as being without. Yet, we can know beauty.

Beauty is a passage from one moment to the next, and as the moments pass we experience beauty, to become wise enough to question it.

Moments are, to one, beautiful, and to the next, nothing, but beauty reigns; for this is a moment, and between one and the next is beauty.

Thorns of a rose may make men fear roses, some may dislike the colour red, but to another, roses may bring about joy. Beauty is to be determined, and therefore beauty exists.

We decide whether the beauty of the world, is beautiful, or nothing; but this is a direct assessment of beauty.

If man thinks beauty is non-existent, truly man thinks existence is ugly, or he is using words he knows are ugly.

The argument on whether beauty exists or not, is everlasting stupor, for the beauty of the world is not forever.

A seed grows into a tree, and the tree lives and dies. To think of the seed, or tree, as neither ugly nor beautiful, is ignorant neglect " it must be one or the other.

I extrapolated from the tree, time, and from it's time, beauty. Beauty that can be considered ugly, but beyond all else, beauty.

We must be ugly or we must be beautiful, at no time are we neither. Therefore, beauty exists.
M0nK3Y
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2016 12:39:58 PM
In this document I've explained the beauty of the world. I, the author, am of a social species named Mankind, and my wisdom is my merit.

True understanding of beauty is beyond common eyes, but not beyond the common tongue.

Beauty cannot be seen, but it does not go unspoken.

Beauty is as much being as one with the world, as being without the world. Yet, we can know beauty.

Beauty is metaphorically, a passage from one moment to the next. As moments pass we experience beauty, then we become wise enough to question it.

Thorns of a rose may make men fear roses, some may dislike the colour red, but to another, roses may bring about joy. Beauty is to be determined, and therefore beauty exists.

We decide whether the beauty of the world, is beautiful, or nothing; but this is an analysis of beauty.

If man thinks beauty is non-existent, truly man thinks existence is ugly, or he is using words he knows are ugly.

The argument on whether beauty exists or not, is an eternal stupor, as the beauty of the world ends.

Knowledge of beauty is a stepping stone to know the inner processes of humanity " our Earth or universe-like natures.

To think beauty is non-existent is to forget our relativity, how we are like others and we have our own human to nature relations.

The perception of the Sun is true knowledge of the Sun. The Sun at any time of day, is a significant aspect of the perception, moreover the Sun known in it's place, as an entity.

In theory we are greater than the Sun this way, rather than theorizing a huge star, we understand it in perspective as a shining sphere. In perspective the Sun is fatherly in comparison to other stars, and we become wiser adults.

The Sun co-creates the illusion of a revolution around the Earth when theoretically it doesn't.

The beauty of the Sun is its way. Its way can be ugliness, but at any given time it is a matter of beauty.

The Sun at any time of day, and the Sun in place; it's heat, and the perception from one man to the next. Everything about the Sun is it's beauty, but we cannot sense everything simultaneously.

Therefore, its way is an expression to our minds, and our hearts live and compete to experience its way.

Beauty is between the way, and the way of the hearts, it cannot be seen but can be known. Knowledge of beauty, is deep knowledge; we can only be balanced with the unseen " the concept cannot be made lucid to our eyes with words.

In the same manner as we trust history records, beauty records should be kept and trusted. There are more metaphors.

We compete for beauty, our societies are more beautiful than you might think.

One may not be beautiful but is able to experience beautiful things.

Harsh conditions, where one is suffering, is a matter of their ways. In this respect, all existence has beauty. Beautiful, or ugly, where beautiful is the for argument, and ugly is the against.

When ugly or beautiful, is claimed, beauty is abstracted. Beauty is in the way of the universe, and in our own way we understand logical beauty.

To deem something as ugly is sure to compare it to something beautiful. Beauty is a competition itself " there are things inherently beautiful, but some people have the short straw and beauty has escaped.

A seed is planted which then grows into a tree, and the tree lives and dies.

To think of the seed, or tree, as neither ugly nor beautiful, is ignorant neglect " it must be one or the other.

Beauty that we can deem as ugly, but above all else, the beauty of the matter.

We must be ugly or we must be beautiful, at no time are we neither. If I am neither, we lack interest. Therefore, beauty exists.

To argue against the world's beauty, is to know a replacement life-support, or Is a null argument " the world is beautiful by default to those that live on Earth.

To simply think the world is ugly, is a beauty of self; but to pervert the opposing thought, is detrimental ugliness.

If all one produces are null arguments, one is unworthy of life, where true competition exists. If null arguments are the norm, the world is in danger from whatever ugliness produces them.
M0nK3Y
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2016 3:45:58 PM
You know your words are ugly to some...

You use words this way to express your own beauty upon others.

The mutilation of my words is your little freak show, your hidden agenda to boost your own beauty.

You are a nonintellectual if you can't control your impulses.
M0nK3Y
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2016 3:56:18 PM
The question is, are you beautiful or are you ugly?

If you produce the null, up in heat argument "this is drivel" religiously, I would judge you as detrimental ugliness.

Suppressing the idea of a beautiful world is neglect, we won't advance as a species, in a good light. because people like you want us to believe everything is mild?...

You're not intellectual for saying that. It shouldn't make you feel self-secure.

I mean, you can only thrill from such comments, because of the corruption surrounding them.

You should not feel intelligent yourself, it's bad that you feel as if you're expert enough to make a comment.

You feel as if you 'abused someone mentally'.
OlaNordmann
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2016 4:37:22 PM
I call it drivel because it's completely incoherent and it's impossible to understand your argument. You make these incredible statements without any elaborations or explanations. Is it supposed to be poetry? I don't get it.
M0nK3Y
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2016 4:48:27 PM
It's your own ineptitude, I'm sure...

What part of "it can't be made lucid to our eyes" do you not understand?

It's a concept beyond lucidity.

Therefore, you will never create a string of words that explains beauty (THEREFORE YOU WILL NEVER SEE A COHERENT EXPLANATION). We can essentially, 'beat around the bush'.

We can know beauty as a wordless concept, from a human to nature, rather than words.

Because it's not made lucid to your eyes, you fail to understand it.

I wonder what you think about other people's consciousness.... LOL!
OlaNordmann
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2016 5:27:30 PM
A wordless concept? What the hell is that? If you can't put it into words then why are you even writing about it?

And what makes you so sure in your assessment if it can't be reasoned into words? By your definition - "being a wordless concept" - then it cannot be proved, so why are you writing this in the philosophy section? You ought to put it in the religion section if anything.

I defy you to find one(!) person that understands you!
M0nK3Y
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2016 6:20:16 PM
Your barking is not an argument.

You've deviated from the original topic and I'm not going to deviate with you.

A concept that cannot be made lucid to our eyes through word is a concept beyond the explanatory ability of words.

You are preaching for a word-dependent human who would not function without word.

Beauty is a concept that can be actualized by relating the wordless self to others.

It's impossible to present the concept of beauty to yourself, in word form, but we can know beauty by using wordless processes that naturally occur.

We can know this concept, on an entirely different level than word-communication. It's sensory based.

Why don't we just argue why I'm using words instead?
M0nK3Y
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2016 6:25:51 PM
And I wouldn't be surprised that the majority would misunderstand.

The majority is bringing us closer and closer to a barren Earth...

The majority is the losers hand.
M0nK3Y
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2016 6:51:37 PM
You can only explain the beginning and the end, individually.

You cannot explain the beginning and the end, cohesively.

There is no word or words that can define the cohesive beginning and end phenomena. Yet, this phenomena exists.

It doesn't mean the only method of understanding is word-based assessment of singles, and any deviation from this is stupidity.

Quite the opposite.

It means, as we are a beginning and ending species, we can acknowledge the beginning and end of others, cohesively, wordlessly.
M0nK3Y
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2016 7:00:55 PM
Basically, you've been educated stupid.

Say... Think, what you want. You won't change my mind or the mind of any wise person who reads, unless you make a substantial argument. On the contrary to your usual posts (all of them).
M0nK3Y
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2016 10:00:07 AM
At 6/24/2016 6:51:37 PM, M0nK3Y wrote:
You can only explain the beginning and the end, individually.

You cannot explain the beginning and the end, cohesively.

There is no word or words that can define the cohesive beginning and end phenomena. Yet, this phenomena exists.

It doesn't mean the only method of understanding is word-based assessment of singles, and any deviation from this is stupidity.

Quite the opposite.

It means, as we are a beginning and ending species, we can acknowledge the beginning and end of others, cohesively, wordlessly.

Address this.
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 12:17:31 AM
At 6/24/2016 3:45:58 PM, M0nK3Y wrote:

You are a nonintellectual if you can't control your impulses.

But if you never push an impulse to the brink of exhaustion, how will you know what you're made of? You haven't lived until you push yourself to the edge of defeat. This is the mark of an excellence to intelligence above all others. The see the barriers to safety and hurdle over their boring annoyance to see what's on the other side, is a curious intellect better traveled than the sheepish playing safe.