Jump to topic:

Opposition to the idea of God

Chrisb76728
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2016 7:15:39 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
Many many years ago I started experiencing a variety of phenomenon as well as noticing information which to me, seemed highly suggestive of there being some kind of deity of technology being used against humanity. I gather information and pictures of phenomenon because certain types were suggesting I was schizophrenic and hallucinating. Once gathering photos some persisted with their opinions without even glancing at what to me is proof. Others would acknowledge the effects but not talk much about or seem to even care.

Then I was met with hostility from the government of Canada who threatened and attacked me and it seemed to me like they were using really weak strategies to try and intimidate and get me to not talk about stuff. I know I'm being cyber stalked by a really stupid irritating bunch of people as I get swarmed with
Verbal attacks no matter what I do or say.

they're doing lame numerology crap against me where if I upload videos, photos or post places they'll adjust view counts and such to constantly show the same numbers.

Basically, I'm wondering why others seem to attack the idea of God despite there being so much proof of it all over the place. Or maybe not a deity but at least advanced technology being used to convince of God.

Also, has anyone else experienced effects and gather proof of stuff and find themselves being opposed by others?

Why does there appear to be so many who attack any information which is suggestive of something in reality with us?
SJM
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2016 10:50:08 PM
At 7/1/2016 7:15:39 PM, Chrisb76728 wrote:
Many many years ago I started experiencing a variety of phenomenon as well as noticing information which to me, seemed highly suggestive of there being some kind of deity of technology being used against humanity. I gather information and pictures of phenomenon because certain types were suggesting I was schizophrenic and hallucinating. Once gathering photos some persisted with their opinions without even glancing at what to me is proof. Others would acknowledge the effects but not talk much about or seem to even care.

Then I was met with hostility from the government of Canada who threatened and attacked me and it seemed to me like they were using really weak strategies to try and intimidate and get me to not talk about stuff. I know I'm being cyber stalked by a really stupid irritating bunch of people as I get swarmed with
Verbal attacks no matter what I do or say.

they're doing lame numerology crap against me where if I upload videos, photos or post places they'll adjust view counts and such to constantly show the same numbers.

Basically, I'm wondering why others seem to attack the idea of God despite there being so much proof of it all over the place. Or maybe not a deity but at least advanced technology being used to convince of God.

Also, has anyone else experienced effects and gather proof of stuff and find themselves being opposed by others?

Why does there appear to be so many who attack any information which is suggestive of something in reality with us?

Usually people attack things when there is not enough proof to say that the thing exists. And I would like to know of the "proof all over the place" you're referring about.
Hitler- If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.

Stalin- Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas.

Machiavelli- It is better to be feared than loved, if you cannot be both.

Ivan the Terrible- "I will not see the destruction of the Christian converts who are loyal to me, and to my last breath I will fight for the Orthodox faith
LordDeathera
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2016 11:04:57 PM
Simple phenomenon do not qualify as the existence of God. That is very caveman like thinking. If you were to go back 100 years and show the people of that time the technology we have now, you would be seen as a God. Does that make you a God? Does that prove the existence of a God? Not at all. Likewise, does excessive rain during Summer mean God is angry? No, it just means you're living in England. What I'm trying to say here is that these simple phenomenon that can likely be very easily explained do not immediately mean that there is a God or that someone is using advanced technology against us.