Ancient Egyptian Weapon of Mass Destruction

M0nK3Y
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2016 10:14:59 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
Ancient Egyptian Weapon of Mass Destruction

The ancient Egyptians created the first weapon of mass destruction. Their religious expression was renown enough to create a religious world of words.

It's probable that the ancient Egyptians understood the falsity of religion, what it would probably lead to, and how it could be used to their advantage.

There is no part of this word world that isn't religious or spurring from religion. Every word-mammal is religious, to words, or to other people's words.

Academia is false because it's worded. Governments and academia commit crimes against humanity. The word is absolute stupidity, it has brought nothing good for our species. We are close to world war III, the planet is unhealthy due to our advancement, and we can't think straight because we talk to ourselves with the Government-academic word.

If it wasn't for ancient Egypt, their great trick and the unwise ones that fell for it, I doubt religion would have made it this far. We would have been a sufficient species with a high prospect existence " we would have been far more intelligent.

We, as a species, are not intelligent. We, do stupid things. You or I may be capable of great things, but to serve such stupidity is stupidity in itself. There are a minority of wise people on this planet. Why? The pyramids and what was written within.

There is a real prophecy, but it was man-made. The path of humanity is to ruin the Earth, and then continue to exist on it.

People who worship space are as silly as people who worship God; they will never bring humanity salvation. People who worship themselves, are as stupid as people who worship space; you, never existed, it was always us. Worship us, it's the ineffable truth that is. If you're intelligent because people say so, then people need to be questioned, or are you a stupid self worshipper? Probably.

There is too much to explain, but humans would comprehend all of it so easily. You are born into the universe, and the universe is your burden. In time you learn the ways of the universe, prior to academia, through experience and your parents. You know how to react to hot and cold, before you learn how to make use of what's hot and what's cold. You understand how hot and cold work, wordlessly, and without worded knowledge.

We are wise mammals, not word-mammals, being worded makes us unwise. I'm stupid to make this post, We're stupider when the modern accepted perversity crawls into the thread. To laugh is not to show intelligence, to show that you're confused is not intellectual. You are not smart, witty or cool for perversity.. You are all the problems in the world " you are criminals if you act this way. We don't arrest you? That's stupid.

+Must I remind you the reasons why being problematic or stupid is bad? Probably. We are nearing world war III, we are ruining the planet we will continue to exist upon, and so forth. It's boring dealing with you but it has to be done " it absolutely must be done, and I'm one of the only ones who does it.

The alternative is to continue without change, be proudly nihilistic, and cause future generations to suffer. Why don't you make that look acceptable? That seems, around your level of intelligence. I look forward to countering you, if that's even possible.
I_Wanna_Rawk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 10:41:38 PM
*puts on tinfoil hat*

Seriously? Religion is an Egyption super weapon? This is... depressing that you think this.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 11:01:00 PM
At 7/3/2016 10:41:38 PM, I_Wanna_Rawk wrote:
*puts on tinfoil hat*

Seriously? Religion is an Egyption super weapon? This is... depressing that you think this.

https://www.youtube.com...
Tsar of DDO
I_Wanna_Rawk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 11:03:01 PM
At 7/3/2016 11:01:00 PM, YYW wrote:
*puts on tinfoil hat*

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Love that song! My band actually plays it, and yes, I did name my profile after it.
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 11:04:49 PM
At 7/3/2016 11:03:01 PM, I_Wanna_Rawk wrote:
At 7/3/2016 11:01:00 PM, YYW wrote:
*puts on tinfoil hat*

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Love that song! My band actually plays it, and yes, I did name my profile after it.

Nice. I assumed that was the reason, and it's a great song :)
Tsar of DDO