Jump to topic:

Atheists are Dumber than a Box of Rocks

ViceRegent
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2016 5:00:59 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
True or false, the ignorance of an atheist concerning science is inversely proportional to the degree to which he think science provides truth? Support you answer with logical arguments, please.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2016 5:30:38 PM
At 7/5/2016 5:00:59 PM, ViceRegent wrote:
True or false, the ignorance of an atheist concerning science is inversely proportional to the degree to which he think science provides truth? Support you answer with logical arguments, please.

You theists are as wise as a get well soon card at a funeral. True or false the stupidity of a theists concerning normal is inversely proportional to the degree to wich he thinks abnormalities exist . Support your answers with other things you believe in so so much , yet you will never be able to prove.
Or continue with your freaky creator of the world crap.

And you still have not answered my question vice.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2016 5:37:15 PM

And it's about time you seen the atheists as scientific folks .
Because we both know atheism means , people that are very well educated in the field of science.
Rational_Thinker9119
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2016 6:18:53 PM
There are some smart Atheists and smart Theists, dumb Atheists and dumb Theists. I tend to be somewhere in the middle with regards to Theism and Atheism... I believe in some sort of Diety but don't believe it is the Deity of Christianity or any other religion. My God remains a very generic creator and sustainer for the time being; morally indifferent as well.
imperialchimp
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2016 7:05:26 PM

I'm an agnostic atheist. I don't believe science provides truth. Don't forget that not all atheists use science to back up their atheism. A lot of philosophers were atheists.

One question: Why is this on the philosophy forum?
Ape Lives Matter (ALM)

What if I were to tell you that humans have false logic? Prepare for confusion.

-.-- --- ..- / ... .... --- ..- .-.. -.. / .... .- ...- . / -. --- - / - .-. .- -. ... .-.. .- - . -.. / - .... .. ... .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.-

Don't waste your time trying to find truth...you pleb!
Fkkize
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2016 8:08:00 PM
The funny part about this is that he compliments us without even realizing.

If A is inversely proportional to B, then if A increases, B decreases and vice versa.

So if the degree to wich I think science provides truth is inversely proportional to my ignorance and I do think science provides truth to a high degree, I am only a slightly ignorant person.

Thanks for the kind words VR!
: At 7/2/2016 3:05:07 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
:
: space contradicts logic
AtheistBrony
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2016 3:24:15 PM

https://en.wikipedia.org...(computer_programmer)#Graham.27s_hierarchy_of_disagreement
They say they want to save people from hell, but I see them trying to save people with hell. They deny science when on a computer. They say the bible is metaphors for some parts and not others, and follow some parts and not others. They believe their culture more than their bible they supposedly follow, and will deny any contradictions of the bible. Then say we are the dishonest ones? Since we don't believe in a deity which is equally as convincing as any other then god made the devil knowingly?
MasonicSlayer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2016 2:46:42 PM
Posted: 4 months ago

Many atheists aren't actually atheists. They are people pretending to be atheists.
skipsaweirdo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2016 1:40:11 AM
At 7/5/2016 5:30:38 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:

You theists are as wise as a get well soon card at a funeral. True or false the stupidity of a theists concerning normal is inversely proportional to the degree to wich he thinks abnormalities exist . Support your answers with other things you believe in so so much , yet you will never be able to prove.
Fallacy of omniscience. You're incapable of knowing that he "can NEVER prove" what the subject is you are referring to. Over compensating is a sign of not possessing actual critical thought but instead mistaking your parents overly critical dysfunctional parenting as to what constitutes critical thought. Your parents weren't functionally critical of you, they were dysfunctional in their belief as to how to properly criticise a child and in what circumstances and as to what subject matter is valid to be a proper issue for their "criticising". Btw, I'm joking.

Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2016 2:16:16 AM
At 7/16/2016 1:40:11 AM, skipsaweirdo wrote:
At 7/5/2016 5:30:38 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:

Fallacy of omniscience. You're incapable of knowing that he "can NEVER prove" what the subject is you are referring to. Over compensating is a sign of not possessing actual critical thought but instead mistaking your parents overly critical dysfunctional parenting as to what constitutes critical thought. Your parents weren't functionally critical of you, they were dysfunctional in their belief as to how to properly criticise a child and in what circumstances and as to what subject matter is valid to be a proper issue for their "criticising". Btw, I'm joking.

Poor vice has lost his sting.
There is only so many ways he can use, pond scum, in a post.
I try my hardest to annoy vice .
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2016 12:53:44 PM

If you repeat something enough times an atheist will believe it. "Studies show that studies show"
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
HarveyMeale
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2016 3:44:24 AM

I'm not sure what your argument has to do with atheists or science for that matter. Ignorance has a positive correlation with belief in any domain. Children are ignorant and so they're far more likely to believe you stole their nose. Fools are ignorant and are much more likely to believe in magic tricks/illusions as being metaphysically spooky rather than well-practiced sleight of hand.

It is empirically proven that the most faithful (theists) are some of the dumbest, most ignorant people alive today. Simply look at the positive correlation between religiosity by state and mean intelligence.
EliphasTheInheritor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2016 4:05:54 AM
The Corpse-Emperor once though atheism would save mankind, that it would, in his words, "stem the tide of Chaos".

Now, you can see where that has lead.
HarveyMeale
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2016 5:29:13 AM
At 7/21/2016 4:05:54 AM, EliphasTheInheritor wrote:
The Corpse-Emperor once though atheism would save mankind, that it would, in his words, "stem the tide of Chaos".

Not sure what you mean here?
EliphasTheInheritor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2016 5:30:55 AM
At 7/21/2016 5:29:13 AM, HarveyMeale wrote:
At 7/21/2016 4:05:54 AM, EliphasTheInheritor wrote:

Not sure what you mean here?

http://www.leagueofpainters.com...
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2016 1:26:00 PM

They are in what psychology calls a negative feedback loop.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...