Jump to topic:

The Theory of Existence.

HeavenlyPanda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 6:31:33 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
Everything exists until proven not to exist.

Nothing exists until proven to exist.

Which one do you choose?
HeavenlyPanda. The most heavenly of all heavenly creatures.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 6:35:53 PM
At 7/10/2016 6:31:33 PM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:

Which one do you choose?

I choose neither because existence is absolute. I will prove it by punching you in the face and say that I didn't punch you in the face when you call the cops. When questioned I will say that's only a theory, he could be imagining I punched him the face.
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
HeavenlyPanda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 6:39:28 PM
At 7/10/2016 6:35:53 PM, sadolite wrote:

Which one do you choose?

I choose neither because existence is absolute. I will prove it by punching you in the face and say that I didn't punch you in the face when you call the cops. When questioned I will say that's only a theory, he could be imagining I punched him the face.

So to you, nothing and everything exists all at the same time.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 6:41:43 PM
At 7/10/2016 6:39:28 PM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:

Which one do you choose?

No, do I have to punch you in the face again?
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
HeavenlyPanda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 6:43:28 PM
At 7/10/2016 6:41:43 PM, sadolite wrote:

Which one do you choose?

You refused both options so that means that nothing and everything exists all at the same time to you.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 6:47:05 PM
At 7/10/2016 6:43:28 PM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:

Which one do you choose?

You refused both options so that means that nothing and everything exists all at the same time to you.

No it doesn't and no I don't have to accept your convoluted logic

HeavenlyPanda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 6:50:56 PM
At 7/10/2016 6:47:05 PM, sadolite wrote:

Which one do you choose?

You sound like a two year old having a tantrum. And by refusing to accept either option and not giving an option of your own, you have conceded for now that everything and nothing exists at the same time.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 6:55:06 PM
At 7/10/2016 6:50:56 PM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:

Which one do you choose?

You sound like a two year old having a tantrum. And by refusing to accept either option and not giving an option of your own, you have conceded for now that everything and nothing exists at the same time.

No, you sound like a person that can't deal with reality. Just because you put some convoluted thought in your brain in print doesn't mean anyone has to listen to it or give it any credibility. You are the one having the tantrum because I won't take your convoluted logic seriously or give it the time of day.

keithprosser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 6:59:43 PM
Pandas rely on cuteness rather than intelligence so perhaps saying that isn't too out of character!

Bluntly, existing has nothing to do with proving. You might know what you meant, but as it stands no-one else has a clue what you are on about and that is your fault, not ours.
HeavenlyPanda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 7:07:58 PM
At 7/10/2016 6:55:06 PM, sadolite wrote:

Which one do you choose?

No, you sound like a person that can't deal with reality. Just because you put some convoluted thought in your brain in print doesn't mean anyone has to listen to it or give it any credibility. You are the one having the tantrum because I won't take your convoluted logic seriously or give it the time of day.

But you did listen to it didn't you, otherwise you wouldn't be here. And you still haven't offered an option of your own. Therefore you still beleive that everything and nothing exists all at the same time.
HeavenlyPanda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 7:12:45 PM
At 7/10/2016 6:59:43 PM, keithprosser wrote:
Pandas rely on cuteness rather than intelligence so perhaps saying that isn't too out of character!

Bluntly, existing has nothing to do with proving. You might know what you meant, but as it stands no-one else has a clue what you are on about and that is your fault, not ours.

By refusing that everything exists until proven not to means that then you conceded nothing exists until proven to exist. By refusing that nothing exists until proven to exist means that you have concedes that everything exists until proven not to exist. If you chose neither option nor did you put out an option of your own, you have conceded that everything and nothing exists all at the same time.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 7:28:33 PM
At 7/10/2016 7:07:58 PM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:

Which one do you choose?

But you did listen to it didn't you, otherwise you wouldn't be here. And you still haven't offered an option of your own. Therefore you still beleive that everything and nothing exists all at the same time.

I think I have been very clear and strait forward in my responses. It's not my desire to lend any credibility to convoluted logic. Again, I reject what I believe to be a convoluted illogical premise. That is my option that you seek. I read what you said, processed it and determined it to be convoluted hog wash not worthy of any further discussion. Not my problem you are upset by that. Try and find someone else to get to take what you are saying seriously. I wont. nor do I have to nor am I obligated too. And not doing so does not make me afraid or less intelligent or less intellectually. I simply reject your premise and the convoluted logic it's based on.

HeavenlyPanda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 7:33:03 PM
At 7/10/2016 7:28:33 PM, sadolite wrote:

Which one do you choose?

I think I have been very clear and strait forward in my responses. It's not my desire to lend any credibility to convoluted logic. Again, I reject what I believe to be a convoluted illogical premise. That is my option that you seek. I read what you said, processed it and determined it to be convoluted hog wash not worthy of any further discussion. Not my problem you are upset by that. Try and find someone else to get to take what you are saying seriously. I wont. nor do I have to nor am I obligated too. And not doing so does not make me afraid or less intelligent or less intellectually. I simply reject your premise and the convoluted logic it's based on.

Hog wash. That was amusing. But you still haven't offered a different option other than the ones I gave. So therefore you still have conceded that you beleive that everything and nothing exists all at the same time.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 7:36:23 PM
At 7/10/2016 7:33:03 PM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:

Which one do you choose?

Hog wash. That was amusing. But you still haven't offered a different option other than the ones I gave. So therefore you still have conceded that you beleive that everything and nothing exists all at the same time.

"you still haven't offered a different option" I will repeat because you don't seem to have any reading comprehension skills "I wont. nor do I have to nor am I obligated too. And not doing so does not make me afraid or less intelligent or less intellectually. I simply reject your premise and the convoluted logic it's based on." One does not give different options to hog wash.

HeavenlyPanda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 7:41:50 PM
At 7/10/2016 7:36:23 PM, sadolite wrote:

Which one do you choose?

"you still haven't offered a different option" I will repeat because you don't seem to have any reading comprehension skills "I wont. nor do I have to nor am I obligated too. And not doing so does not make me afraid or less intelligent or less intellectually. I simply reject your premise and the convoluted logic it's based on." One does not give different options to hog wash.

You are not any less intelligent but by replying that you think that neither of the options I gave are correct means that you beleive in the opposite of the answer that you gave. Unless you do give a different option no matter how many times you try to deny it, you still believe that everything and nothing exists at the same time.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 7:45:06 PM
At 7/10/2016 7:41:50 PM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:
At 7/10/2016 7:36:23 PM, sadolite wrote:

Which one do you choose?

You are not any less intelligent but by replying that you think that neither of the options I gave are correct means that you beleive in the opposite of the answer that you gave. Unless you do give a different option no matter how many times you try to deny it, you still believe that everything and nothing exists at the same time.

Don't tell me what I think or what I belive , I'm done with this stupid discussion. I have made my position as clear as anyone could make it. You just can't accept it. That is all

HeavenlyPanda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 7:49:00 PM
I am telling you what you beleive through your answer. If you want to change that, give a different option or choose one of mine. You still haven't provided a different option yet. I guess you concede that everything and nothing exists all at once becuase you've stopped trying to deny it. Therefore I'm actually quite literally telling you what you beleive.
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 8:09:51 PM
At 7/10/2016 7:49:00 PM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:
I am telling you what you beleive through your answer. If you want to change that, give a different option or choose one of mine. You still haven't provided a different option yet. I guess you concede that everything and nothing exists all at once becuase you've stopped trying to deny it. Therefore I'm actually quite literally telling you what you beleive.

Now you just fcking piss me off, don't ever respond to any of my posts

HeavenlyPanda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 8:18:15 PM
At 7/10/2016 8:09:51 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 7/10/2016 7:49:00 PM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:

Now you just fcking piss me off, don't ever respond to any of my posts

How rude, swearing doesn't change anything though. You still beleive that everything and nothing exists all at the same time since you haven't given a third option.
keithprosser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 8:30:06 PM
What exists exists, proven or not.

Now go back to eating your bamboo like a good panda and rest your brain. When your next idea pops up - please keep it to to yourself.
HeavenlyPanda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 8:33:02 PM
At 7/10/2016 8:30:06 PM, keithprosser wrote:

Now go back to eating your bamboo like a good panda and rest your brain. When your next idea pops up - please keep it to to yourself.

This was quite amusing for me. If all my other ideas went like this on forums I'd share them more often.
Rational_Thinker9119
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 9:01:20 PM

Which one do you choose?

Nothing exists until good reason to believe it exists presents itself.
HeavenlyPanda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 9:43:02 PM
At 7/10/2016 9:01:20 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:

Which one do you choose?

Good for you, at least somebody can actually choose an option.
Bob13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2016 10:07:49 PM

Which one do you choose?

Nothing exists until proven to exist, but consider possibilities as well.
I don't have a signature. :-)
skipsaweirdo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2016 5:09:17 AM
At 7/10/2016 8:30:06 PM, keithprosser wrote:

Pandas eat bamboo? No wonder I can't keep mine fat....
skipsaweirdo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2016 5:16:25 AM
At 7/10/2016 9:01:20 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:

Which one do you choose?

Where do you get this ridiculous idea that you have logic as a part of your brain? How does giving a good reason to believe something exists change the beginning nature of the fact that it existed prior to their being a good reason? .You've just claimed things only exists as long as humans "think them into existence". Lmao You mistake becoming aware with the reality of actual existence. Once again demonstrating you aren't rational.
skipsaweirdo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2016 5:21:24 AM
This is a fallacy of omniscience. Nobody can know everything that exists.
This confuses existence with becoming aware of existence. Nothing becomes existent simply by becoming aware that it does. Awareness doesn't create existence it discovers it.
Which one do you choose?