Jump to topic:

Thoughts About Circles

jmaf6556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2016 8:57:12 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
Hi everyone, I"d like to share some brief thoughts I just wrote about circles and why they"re divine and ideal for instance for organizing structures, such as one united circle of free equal people, it"s the sixth section: https://sites.google.com...
KthulhuHimself
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2016 7:41:32 AM
At 7/27/2016 8:57:12 AM, jmaf6556 wrote:
Hi everyone, I"d like to share some brief thoughts I just wrote about circles and why they"re divine and ideal for instance for organizing structures, such as one united circle of free equal people, it"s the sixth section: https://sites.google.com...

I'd hate to be mean; but this is some of the most nonsensical things I have ever read. It parallels crystal energy in its stupidity.
jmaf6556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2016 9:03:08 PM
At 8/7/2016 7:41:32 AM, KthulhuHimself wrote:

I'd hate to be mean; but this is some of the most nonsensical things I have ever read. It parallels crystal energy in its stupidity.

If you have specific comments to make about the problem you have with what I've written, I'd be open to discussing further.

And healing with minerals such as crystals, gems, and precious metals, is totally real, think about how crystal chandeliers, crystal ballrooms, etc., are associated with luxury. Same with crown jewels, jewelry, etc., monarchs, aristocrats, and wealthy people in general are into them, it's not hard to believe that the reason why is more than just for decoration.

I write about crystals, gems, and precious metals in the second to last section of this page of my site, you might also enjoy the last section, "Spirituality and Science": https://sites.google.com...
Tokamak
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 9:15:50 AM
At 8/7/2016 9:03:08 PM, jmaf6556 wrote:
And healing with minerals such as crystals, gems, and precious metals, is totally real, think about how crystal chandeliers, crystal ballrooms, etc., are associated with luxury. Same with crown jewels, jewelry, etc., monarchs, aristocrats, and wealthy people in general are into them, it's not hard to believe that the reason why is more than just for decoration.

Pretty sure that owning something expensive for no mercenary reason other than decoration is a defining trait of luxury.
"Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd."
-Voltaire
KthulhuHimself
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 9:30:19 AM

If you have specific comments to make about the problem you have with what I've written, I'd be open to discussing further.

I write about crystals, gems, and precious metals in the second to last section of this page of my site, you might also enjoy the last section, "Spirituality and Science": https://sites.google.com...

I'm sorry; but you clearly do not know how the scientific method works. Just because you believe in something, or just because it seems sound; does not make it scientific. This is the main problem with your belief system (and many like it); that it doesn't fit in with any observations. Furthermore, the speculations you present here are arbitrary; as there is nothing special with precious minerals over all other minerals. As a scientist, I have actually studied the features of these elements, and on the most part, they are rather boring.
jmaf6556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 10:41:58 PM
At 8/8/2016 9:30:19 AM, KthulhuHimself wrote:

I'm sorry; but you clearly do not know how the scientific method works. Just because you believe in something, or just because it seems sound; does not make it scientific. This is the main problem with your belief system (and many like it); that it doesn't fit in with any observations. Furthermore, the speculations you present here are arbitrary; as there is nothing special with precious minerals over all other minerals. As a scientist, I have actually studied the features of these elements, and on the most part, they are rather boring.

The correlation between spiritual power and crystals, gems, and precious minerals is there, I've pointed it out, the most powerful and attractive people in the world use them. Correlation doesn't entail causation, but it might mean causation. I don't claim to have given you a proof of the efficacy of these minerals, just a rationale using what I have available right now, as I'm not a experimental scientist, and don't feel like researching the works of experimental scientists right now.
KthulhuHimself
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2016 7:38:03 AM
At 8/8/2016 10:41:58 PM, jmaf6556 wrote:
At 8/8/2016 9:30:19 AM, KthulhuHimself wrote:

The correlation between spiritual power and crystals, gems, and precious minerals is there, I've pointed it out, the most powerful and attractive people in the world use them. Correlation doesn't entail causation, but it might mean causation. I don't claim to have given you a proof of the efficacy of these minerals, just a rationale using what I have available right now, as I'm not a experimental scientist, and don't feel like researching the works of experimental scientists right now.

You have failed to explain why powerful people using rare minerals (and most of them don't, mind you) has anything to do with "spiritual power". It is also clear to me that the only reason you don't feel like actually putting your words to the test via experimental science, is because you know that your conclusion will not be reached.
Discipulus_Didicit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2016 8:22:13 AM
At 8/9/2016 7:38:03 AM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
It is also clear to me that the only reason you don't feel like actually putting your words to the test via experimental science, is because you know that your conclusion will not be reached.

Pretty much sums up about 80 percent of pseudo-science and new age nonsense in the world right there. Most of the rest can probably be attributed to mental disabilities.
Cobalt - You could be scum too.
Matt - I suppose. But I also might not be.

Kiri - Yeah, I don't know what DD is doing.
Vaarka - He's doin'a thingy do

DD - The best advice most often goes unheeded.
Wise Man - KYS, DD.
DD - Case in point ^
skipsaweirdo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2016 9:57:35 AM
this thread has been a round for a while.....bwhahaha
KthulhuHimself
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2016 3:43:01 PM
At 8/9/2016 8:22:13 AM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:
At 8/9/2016 7:38:03 AM, KthulhuHimself wrote:
It is also clear to me that the only reason you don't feel like actually putting your words to the test via experimental science, is because you know that your conclusion will not be reached.

Pretty much sums up about 80 percent of pseudo-science and new age nonsense in the world right there. Most of the rest can probably be attributed to mental disabilities.

Couldn't agree more.